Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:58 - 15 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
I'm cold and tired to top it off I've got wet balls.

Self-immolation would resolve all 3 of those issues, and make you an hero

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:04 - 15 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
hellkat wrote:
I had no gears to grind until just being forced to imagine Bodyguard's wet balls Rolling Eyes

Just go find a good ballbusters site and imagine it's you doing it to him Jen, you'll feel much better. Thumbs Up

I lost my innocence when I decided to start riding and googled CBT Sick
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:40 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
Adverts for 'Transformation street' on channel 3 fill me with absolute disgust. Sick

Then perhaps drinking bleach is the hobby for you. Downright rude and disgusting individual Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:37 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:

At least I'm not mentally ill.

Discuss.

Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:05 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
At least I'm not mentally ill.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/dc/98/2bdc9884953654e013d126a34ece4663.jpg

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:

When a man wakes up and decides he wants to start dressing as a woman is mentally ill IMO.

Now, now...you know what kind of replies this will generate Wink
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:21 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but most people would just see Bodyguard's post for the wind up that it is, and ignore it for being, well ... ignorant.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 13:58 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
When a man wakes up and decides he wants to start dressing as a woman is mentally ill IMO.

But Ashley, aren't there photos of you dressed as a woman with make up on floating around?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:59 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Yeah but most people would just see Bodyguard's post for the wind up that it is, and ignore it for being, well ... ignorant.

Or maybe isn't.

There has been a huge shift in attitudes about things in the last 50 years and many people are socially unable to keep up with it. In the sixties, before the decriminalisation of male homosexuality, it was still regarded as an illness, now being 'gay' is cool. We have gameshows with two men winning a wedding. We have the aforementioned sex change shows. Same sex marriages. Kids being adopted by two of the same sex, kids being told it's OK to try on dresses if you are a boy Rolling Eyes etc. etc.

It will take at least another generation to get rid of the ingrained feelings people like me have about a lot of the social engineering forced upon us.

There's a lot I struggle with accepting TBH and I suspect thats true of a large amount of older people. We just have learnt what to say to keep everyone happy.

edited to add 'older' Laughing to keep you youngsters happy.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:16 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Bodyguard wrote:

But Ashley, aren't there photos of you dressed as a woman with make up on floating around?

https://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/15/13/82/47/10882_10.jpg

Whistle

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:52 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
sickpup wrote:

Whistle

And that is what I mean Puke

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
It will take at least another generation to get rid of the ingrained feelings people like me have about a lot of the social engineering forced upon us.

I don't think they ever will. Stupid people are conditioned, everyone else makes up their own mind.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:26 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Bodyguard wrote:

Now, now...you know what kind of replies this will generate Wink

M.C wrote:

Whistle

BCF never fails to deliver Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:37 - 16 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is less of a bloke waking up wanting to dress like a woman and more of a twat.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:18 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

YouTube moving the goal posts. Didn't earn much, only about £60-£70 a year, but it was a nice bonus.

Quote:
Under the new eligibility requirements announced today, your YouTube channel, Senthx, is no longer eligible for monetization because it doesn’t meet the new threshold of 4,000 hours of watchtime within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers. As a result, your channel will lose access to all monetization tools and features associated with the YouTube Partner Program on February 20, 2018 unless you surpass this threshold in the next 30 days. Accordingly, this email serves as 30 days notice that your YouTube Partner Program terms are terminated.
One of YouTube’s core values is to provide anyone the opportunity to earn money from a thriving channel. Creators who haven’t yet reached this new threshold can continue to benefit from our Creator Academy, our Help Center, and all the resources on the Creator Site to grow their channels. Once your channel reaches the new threshold, it will be reviewed to make sure it adheres to our policies and guidelines, and if so, monetization will be re-enabled.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:52 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
YouTube moving the goal posts.

Wow, that smacks of desperation. Completely de-monetising all small channels is going to encourage a lot of content creators to look elsewhere.

Do they mean fully de-monetised, i.e. no ads, or do they mean that they'll sell ads on top of your content, but not give you a cut? Thinking

A minimum of 1,000 subs who watch 4 hours of your content each a year = 24 x 10 minute videos (if they watch all of all of them, which they won't), or one every 2 weeks. Realistically, it's at least one 10 minute video a week.

No problem if you're knocking out makeup whorecam, or Ranty McRockinghorse rage-commentary

Actually creating quality original content, that's a big ask for a single creator.

And for what saving? Monetisation has been dropping and dropping to the point where as you say, it's pocket change.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:09 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite. I've actually got the hours, but only got 300 subs, and I'm not going chasing subs, and not making vids for the sake of it to chase a few pennies

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:46 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
Quite. I've actually got the hours, but only got 300 subs, and I'm not going chasing subs, and not making vids for the sake of it to chase a few pennies

ah, i was wrong, last 365 days, 130,671 minutes = 2177 hours

So, that's that then. Rolling Eyes

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:29 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long hospital corridors
Frail elderly confused post-dialysis passenger (African, bad English)
Cold rainy night
Incorrect address details
Many small streets, just off large urban roundabout, one way systems, etc.

You can guess the rest.
Brick Wall Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:03 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

F'ing wind keeping me awake Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 71 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 328 of 698