Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 339, 340, 341 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bogeyman wrote:
duhawkz wrote:
Bought some garlic bread for tea on the way home, it came in a pack of nine slices what fucking use is nine slices to two people.

Nine its not even a fibonacci or a prime number.

I'll eat the remaining 7 slices you whinging cunt.

it's 5 slices, but if you're that hard up you need to beg for food on an internet forum then your welcome to have them.

PM me your address and I'll send them 1st class tomorrow

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:27 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bogeyman wrote:
Have you got a fetish for obese grannies?

Do you mind!? Mad
I'm not a granny yet.
Mr. Green Middle Finger

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:48 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
My little Gretsch has gone bang.

I'm proper sad..........

Condolences!

Did you buy it new?
I'm asking because that phillips head screw looks out of place and the bridge appears to have been glued over the finish, not to bare wood.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWBqpx1W0AA-kDc.jpg

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:11 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
hellkat wrote:
...just put on a bra and pants...

Fappity fap.
Are you doing this on purpose?

No, really Laughing Laughing

Prolly I forgot to mention that I did have a dressing gown on, a big fluffy one, not some sexy negligee.

A proper obese granny sort of one.
Complete with cat snot* and everything.

*I know its cat snot because its yellow and its certainly not kipper juice cos I hate kippers, and its most certainly not going to be jizz because I wouldn't even dream of wearing it when the Number 1 Chaperone is at home, and besides the only person who could possibly have yellow jizz would be Bogeyform)

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:48 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope that helps you guys with non-fap material.
Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:16 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Bought some garlic bread for tea on the way home, it came in a pack of nine slices what fucking use is nine slices to two people.

Fancy a three way? Thumbs Up Shocked

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:42 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
duhawkz wrote:

Fancy a three way? Thumbs Up Shocked

It's an odd number so your woman can have one less than you and be all smug about sticking to her diet. Rolling Eyes

Do you guys know nothing of the female psyche?

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:

Did you buy it new?
I'm asking because that phillips head screw looks out of place and the bridge appears to have been glued over the finish, not to bare wood.

I did.
No reply from Gretsch yet but will give them another prod in a day or two and draw their attention to the gluing. Good spot sir. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:48 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just took an IKEA holdall bag thingy full of wood shavings, sawdust and paint scrapings to the tip today.

Just as I tipped it over a gust of wind blew it all back over me. I looked like a dirty labradoodle*

I'm going to be untangling the wood curls from my real curls for hours now...........grrrr

*Not a euphemism.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:50 - 15 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Go for a Sinead O'Connor?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knobheads.

Another dickhead in a "fast" car that isn't happy with the speed a motorcycle goes round muddy wet leafy country lanes at night.

Merc up my arse leaving Manchester on the lanes for a bit - ignored it.

He then turned off down "route 1" that I know comes out the same way I'm going ... it is slower. I carry on down route 2 and eventually get to Holmes chapel. (The point he comes out) no sign of him.

20 minutes later he arrives behind me at warp speed and tailgates again (in a 60 - I'm doing 70)

Overtakes as we enter a 50 - which then leads to traffic lights (which are red)

Dick

Tap on his window. Comes down about 3cm.... tell him his overtake was top notch. 👌

He says something but I miss it as I have music playing.

Advised him he's a bit of a cock.

He went home and rethought his life choices and cried for a bit.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:25 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen a job I can do, perfect for me, my cv means I'm surely guaranteed an interview. It's full time though which I do try to avoid as I prefer part time work.

But, it's in sodding Milton Keynes, no way am I commuting to MK every day. Harumph. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:28 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to bwe up at stupid o clock and at work before I normally get up

Am opening up tomorrow so need to be in early
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:31 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye1250FA I've been travelling to the office at a different time and caught up with Massive Fat Man on 50cc scooter again. He used to ride in the gutter...through potholes..over twigs..through puddles and I thought he was a god....a god that was likely to die but a god nontheless, however he has now removed his hi-viz jacket and taken to riding in the center of the road at 29mph and is tailgated within a meter of his life. Not far from where you travel as it happens...The difference is he didn't make a show of himself by tapping on car windows at the traffic lights.

Take your own advice made in a previous thread and pull over if you feel in danger.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:35 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind you, mopeds should be banned.

Also:

Hawkeye1250FA wrote:

You think so?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:43 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Hawkeye1250FA I've been travelling to the office at a different time and caught up with Massive Fat Man on 50cc scooter again. He used to ride in the gutter...through potholes..over twigs..through puddles and I thought he was a god....a god that was likely to die but a god nontheless, however he has now removed his hi-viz jacket and taken to riding in the center of the road at 29mph and is tailgated within a meter of his life. Not far from where you travel as it happens...The difference is he didn't make a show of himself by tapping on car windows at the traffic lights.

Take your own advice made in a previous thread and pull over if you feel in danger.

I can was in a rush to get to your mums house. She won't stay wet forever.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:44 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye1250FA wrote:
Merc

Enough said.

chickenstrip wrote:
Hawkeye1250FA wrote:

You think so?

Definitely.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

chickenstrip wrote:
Hawkeye1250FA wrote:

You think so?

Definitely.

Getting to be too many fantasists around here.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:21 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took some Chinesey people to the Shard today, as we arrived there were some dragon dancers banging away at the front of the hotel. They got all excited and I got excited with them; I do like a nice dragon dance.

Shhh! Don't tell Grr666, but this weekend its Chinese New Year, and its the year of the dog on heat ... Laughing

Last edited by hellkat on 02:43 - 16 Feb 2018; edited 1 time in total

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:38 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also:
Picked up a nice little part time temp job in Chelsea, til April if I'm lucky

And some semi-regular valuation/surveyors work finally turned up just before my sister bought a ticket on the Crematorium Express.

Then this morning my book-writing Italian surgeon announced he has seven books in the pipeline. ?seven? I can't even pull my finger out of my arse long enough to write one! Maybe it's like tattoos, it gets easier after you've had your first one ... Thinking

Not even mentioning the minicabbing which I will prolly still do (albeit part time) cos I had just taken out another 12 weeks rental with them Rolling Eyes

But the dosh will come in useful, as I am playing seriously bad catch-up after my short but very expensive NZ trip.

And that doesn't include the stuff I do for free Rolling Eyes

If a candle had 8 ends like an octopus or a spider, I'd be burning all 8 of those motherfuckers.

I could really do with a housework slave and a cups-o-tea slave to help me get through.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:44 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Oh I'm too tired.
I thought I was posting in the Oils Geared thread
Daft old bint.
Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'll be dotting my T's and crossing my I's if I'm not careful. And driving the wrong way up one-way streets,

Oh wait ... I already do that Shifty

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:29 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
If a candle had 8 ends like an octopus or a spider

Which ends do your spiders have eight of? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Meanwhile, I'm only awake reading this because I've just had one of the most fooked up and warped/sickest nightmares I've ever had and it's made me sweat so much that my bedsheet and duvet are soaking.

So I thought I'd read a bit of bcf to straighten my head out and get those awful images out of my mind. Bad move. Now I'll be having nightmares about giant spiders and octopuses with eight @rses. Pale

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:23 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
I've just had one of the most fooked up and warped/sickest nightmares I've ever had and it's made me sweat so much that my bedsheet and duvet are soaking.

hellkat in her snotty dressing gown, we're all there.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:12 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
hellkat wrote:
If a candle had 8 ends like an octopus or a spider

Which ends do your spiders have eight of? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Meanwhile, I'm only awake reading this because I've just had one of the most fooked up and warped/sickest nightmares I've ever had and it's made me sweat so much that my bedsheet and duvet are soaking.

So I thought I'd read a bit of bcf to straighten my head out and get those awful images out of my mind. Bad move. Now I'll be having nightmares about giant spiders and octopuses with eight @rses. Pale

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I was really only thinking about the ends of their little spidery/octopussery feet, actually.

I've never before even found a reason to contemplate a spider's arse beyond the word "spinneret".

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 16 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Dave70 wrote:
I've just had one of the most fooked up and warped/sickest nightmares I've ever had and it's made me sweat so much that my bedsheet and duvet are soaking.

hellkat in her snotty dressing gown, we're all there.

There's method in my madness.
Whether for good or evil, even subliminally I am always on your mind.

Only the finest of Supreme Beings have worked out how to do this.
*blows on nails, dusts them nonchalantly on collar*
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 339, 340, 341 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 340 of 698