Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 371, 372, 373 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:44 - 14 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
some nigger scooter turd cut me up......

Bit racist from old shortcake Shocked

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/c/ce/Kden.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 14 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Courier265 wrote:
some nigger scooter turd cut me up......

Bit racist from old shortcake Shocked

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 07:32 - 15 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unsure how such racist can respond with a middle finger. You seem to be a little cunt with a racist edge. You oKKK hun?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:12 - 15 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Unsure how such racist can respond with a middle finger. You seem to be a little cunt with a racist edge. You oKKK hun?

Oh ffs, tea, keyboard, spat Laughing

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 15 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE RETURN OF STRETCH LIMO'S..

Seen a few of these cuntmobiles this week, people must have money again.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:48 - 16 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insurance update.

Bikesure wanted to force me to have business insurance as occasionally I work in a different office. Sometimes I might stay in work accommodation too. Pointed out they don't load someone for the occasional stay in a travel lodge.

Bennets... by reducing my voluntary excess from the suggested 350 quid down to 50 my premium reduced by 2 quid

They really do make it up as they go along. Twats

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 12:14 - 16 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this youtube video of bikers "shutting down" Knightbridge.

Few funnys found:

- 0:58 Big chicken strip on rear tyre
- 2:00 Unironically wearing a polite vest
- Not a single scuffed knee slider in sight
- Waddling at slow speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9mHz0OsKKw

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:57 - 16 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndy wrote:

Few funnys found:

- 0:58 Big chicken strip on rear tyre
- 2:00 Unironically wearing a polite vest
- Not a single scuffed knee slider in sight
- Waddling at slow speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9mHz0OsKKw

lookatmebikers.com

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:02 - 16 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndy wrote:

2015. Probably all stabby-jacked by now. RIP bruvs. Crying or Very sad

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:55 - 16 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I overheard someone say "I was sitting there minding my own business when someone came along and arksed me if I wanted some crips."

In fact, it's quite possible that what she actually said was ARKSKED Mad

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:04 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

its been raining

and im taking my metro to a car meet/ hill climb

it will get all dirty Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realised while wrestling the lawn mower from the back of the garage that my eBay saved search for a project bike was pointless, I have no space. Crying or Very sad I don't know why I ever thought otherwise.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I cleaned the house and decided I'd tackle the smell that rises from the kitchen sink when the washing machine empties itself. I unscrewed the u-bend and... then poured its contents down the sink! Cursing my foolishness I mopped up the spillage with a cloth... and then I wrung it out into the sink!

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:56 - 17 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Today I cleaned the house and decided I'd tackle the smell that rises from the kitchen sink when the washing machine empties itself. I unscrewed the u-bend and... then poured its contents down the sink! Cursing my foolishness I mopped up the spillage with a cloth... and then I wrung it out into the sink!

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:52 - 18 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

A high speed impact with an oystercatcher on a ride out with a mate.
Right in the left shoulder/upper chest. They're hefty buggers to collide with and I now have a sore and stiff shoulder. Ouch.

Bonus is that it didn't cause any stability problems and we had a cracking afternoon hooning about the island Very Happy

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:58 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowflake on a horse, ffffffffs.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-44512967

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:18 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

To be fair, they were riding like d*cks, and it seems OK to not look where you're going, to hit other road users, and generally act like road hogs if you're wearing lycra.

It's not acceptable. If a motorcyclist were to have done that, even at the same speed with the same extremely minor injury, there'd be "OMG MOTORZYCLES BANNED NAO PLS GUBBERMNINT" headlines.

I had a bit of an argument with some people on facebook about this. Turns out it's quite common for cyclists racing on the roads to not actually look where they are going, and other cyclists justify this because they needed to put their heads down in order to pedal harder or some such? I didn't really understand it. They travel slower than us, and yet are allowed to be SO much less observant that they can still hit other road users at the comparatively small speeds they go. Imagine if motorcyclists staged an actual competitive event on public roads like that, we'd all be bumraped in prison and then likely hung, drawn, quartered, boiled, burned, shot, stamped on and then given a bunch of really painful paper cuts.

It's not the damage to the horse, or rider or whatever, it's the inconsiderate nature of the cyclists, and the fact that they seem to get away with it with impunity because of the environment or some such nonsense.

Plus... We are vulnerable road users one and all, so why the hell aren't we sticking together? Imagine if you were riding along nice and happily at 30mph, and a bunch of lycra clad nutters came barging past, one of whom took your left foot off of the peg by hitting you, then stuck his middle finger up at you as if it were your fault.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:44 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

that does my head in

if car drivers or motorcyclists were racing on a public road we would be banned

same rules should apply imo

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:02 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My housing association have put the mockers on my home swap, by refusing the lady I am swapping with because her "family" (herself and one small child, aged 2) do not fit their "overcrowding" parameters Crying or Very sad

She desperately wants to move, and my place suits her needs perfectly, even though it is only a one bedroom place, its about 30% bigger than the place she is in.

I desperately want to move, and her place suits my current requirements well enough for me to agree to move there.

But ...
Housing Association says No.
Mad

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Failed my second attempt at the A2 > A Module two because I'm a donkey.

I love test centres. Sad

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
recman wrote:

To be fair, they were riding like d*cks, and it seems OK to not look where you're going, to hit other road users, and generally act like road hogs if you're wearing lycra.

It's not acceptable. If a motorcyclist were to have done that, even at the same speed with the same extremely minor injury, there'd be "OMG MOTORZYCLES BANNED NAO PLS GUBBERMNINT" headlines.

I had a bit of an argument with some people on facebook about this. Turns out it's quite common for cyclists racing on the roads to not actually look where they are going, and other cyclists justify this because they needed to put their heads down in order to pedal harder or some such? I didn't really understand it. They travel slower than us, and yet are allowed to be SO much less observant that they can still hit other road users at the comparatively small speeds they go. Imagine if motorcyclists staged an actual competitive event on public roads like that, we'd all be bumraped in prison and then likely hung, drawn, quartered, boiled, burned, shot, stamped on and then given a bunch of really painful paper cuts.

It's not the damage to the horse, or rider or whatever, it's the inconsiderate nature of the cyclists, and the fact that they seem to get away with it with impunity because of the environment or some such nonsense.

Plus... We are vulnerable road users one and all, so why the hell aren't we sticking together? Imagine if you were riding along nice and happily at 30mph, and a bunch of lycra clad nutters came barging past, one of whom took your left foot off of the peg by hitting you, then stuck his middle finger up at you as if it were your fault.

cyclists arguing about it here;

https://road.cc/content/news/243808-police-probing-triathlon-cyclists-undertake-horse-rider

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:47 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big 'effin deal - it is a few pushbikes going past a horse and one of them clips a stirrup. Nobody was hurt and nothing damaged except the horserider's over-inflated sense of self-worth.

Horses are a hazard as are push-bikes. Come to think of it, so are motorbikes and cars so lets ban the lot to avoid future incidents such as this.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:51 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
MarJay wrote:

cyclists arguing about it here;

https://road.cc/content/news/243808-police-probing-triathlon-cyclists-undertake-horse-rider

I do not understand how they get away with racing in a competition on an open public road. Do they have to inform anyone they are having a race if it's pushbikes?

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:48 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratchy itchy conjunctivitis eyes. Need to get something from the chemists this morning.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:15 - 20 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My housing association have put the mockers on my home swap

What would happen if you just went ahead and swapped then told them about it as a fait accompli?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 274 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 371, 372, 373 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 372 of 698