Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:22 - 02 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww reccers, big hugs, its an absolutely crucifying moment in anyone's life Sad

We still can't face having another dog of our own after Bruno, so thats why I took up dogsitting.

I'm currently looking after Robbie who is a grey-muzzled old greyhound, He's got a bit of a dodgy foot, and his mum showed me how much pain killer to give him, and he's picking up a bit now. But he hopped along during walkies this morning and didnt complain, I think he likes getting out, even for short walks, because sniffage Laughing I think there's a fair few years of dogsitting duties for auntie Jen left in Robbie yet.

I haven't really got anything to grind me gears about. All this week, I have had (petty 3-day facebook ban, absolutely aching arms, legs, back, from not being at home to sleep on my memory foam mattress*) ... but today specifically I don't have much to report.

* the only disadvantage of housesitting dogs is that you have to sleep in [whatever the owners think is suitable]. Max's dad expects me to sleep in his kids' bunkbed. So I tried that ... once.
Sleep on the sofa now, when I go there. Stay up till all hours bingewatching his Sky Laughing

Robbie's family do have a spare guest room but (as mentioned above) the bed is like a rock, honestly my BACK has been terrible all week, but I'm getting used to it now. I really miss my memory foam mattress. But the advantage is that they have a HUGE kitchen and big fridge.

Orville's mum (French) is quite funky, and has the most fabulous bed thats like sleeping in a cloud, with square pillows and a huge puffy duvet. Its low enough that the Orv *could* get up on it with his short little Corgi legs, but mostly he doesn't.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 02 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prices of second hand gear on flebay WTF?

stuffs going for near the same price as new stuff on amazon, sometimes more

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:46 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Prices of second hand gear on flebay WTF?

stuffs going for near the same price as new stuff on amazon, sometimes more

People seem to get caught in the ebay auction hype. I had a tiller pin on for 30 days at £19.99 with free P&P. It didn't sell.

Put it on at 99p with £2.95 P&P and it sold in a 7 day auction for £31. Brick Wall Sometimes I cannot credit people with so much stupidity.

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:25 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Pride Reply with quote

The annual arsefucking festival is due to start this weekend, the whole place is going to be infested with thousands of effeminate limpwristed
dickwads mincing through the streets and that's just the old bill!.

It causes chaos for those of us trying to work around town if they want to celebrate the chocolate starfish do it in a field in Wales ffs Evil or Very Mad

I've never felt the need to wander round Brighton with my "I love the vag" banner held high that stays taped to my bedroom wall Wink

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:56 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went the cinema last weekend and was in the queue to get snacks, the woman in front of me ordered a hotdog with no bun and handed it to her daughter who was with her. The daughter started to eat the end of the hotdog, her sister tried to grab it out of her hand and hotdog kid took and step back and spun round to hold it out of the way.

Unfortunately I was standing there and go half chewed, soggy hotdog smeared up my arm. Did I mention that there was spit on it? Sick

Added annoyance - I want to relocate the rectifier on my bike as it is located right behind the radiator, I bought a bracket to move it to the side of the bike so it should get some airflow. I bought the bracket a couple of years ago and have put the bolts and fittings somewhere safe. Not with the bracket, but somewhere SUPER safe. Where I can't find them.

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Pride Reply with quote

almostthere wrote:
The annual arsefucking festival is due to start this weekend, the whole place is going to be infested with thousands of effeminate limpwristed

It causes chaos for those of us trying to work around town if they want to celebrate the chocolate starfish do it in a field in Wales ffs Evil or Very Mad

I've never felt the need to wander round Brighton with my "I love the vag" banner held high that stays taped to my bedroom wall Wink

When you get the shit kicked out of you for holding your girlfriend/wife's hand in public, then, and only then, can you complain.

Shut your trap.
Courier265 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:09 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Pride Reply with quote

LustyLew wrote:
almostthere wrote:

When you get the shit kicked out of you for holding your girlfriend/wife's hand in public, then, and only then, can you complain.

Shut your trap.

Confused what

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:44 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Pride Reply with quote

almostthere wrote:

Confused what

Would you like a "Straight Pride" day?

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:22 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
Parked my bike behind a DPD van in Hammersmith, put the bike on the centre stand so the driver could open the rear doors. As I walked away the driver had a go at me for parking my bike behind his van. I told him he can get his doors open, he kept on ranting at me saying I wasn't even suppose to be parking in that bay. I just said to him I have a collection to make and walked away, he still kept on saying if a warden wrote me a ticket he wouldn't stop it.

Total complete cunt, poking his nose in my business..... the nerve of the guy, mind you he was a nigger..

Oh and it was bleedin hot as well...massive headache started about 4PM.

You're attempt at humour or goading is pathetic..
If it's because you dislike people solely of their skin colour you're naive at best.

Good day to you sir.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:33 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Pride Reply with quote

almostthere wrote:

Ok I get the whole I don't want homosexuality in my street vibe but you know it's always gone on and always will ...and if you think only effeminate people enjoy gay sex you best not end up in some prisons. Wink
If you d'oth protest too much I'll be asking questions. Smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjtFz_MW4AI_Ei9.jpg:large
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:19 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Pride Reply with quote

almostthere wrote:

Confused what

I think LustyLew was beaten up once for being gay and is proud that it's now fine to be gay in public so they celebrate it.

Also Lew, I expect almost there would be just as pissed off if it was some religious festival filling the city. It's a case of not caring what they do, all the signs and disruption can Foxtrot Oscar.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:28 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Courier265 wrote:
Parked my bike behind a DPD van in Hammersmith, put the bike on the centre stand so the driver could open the rear doors. As I walked away the driver had a go at me for parking my bike behind his van. I told him he can get his doors open, he kept on ranting at me saying I wasn't even suppose to be parking in that bay. I just said to him I have a collection to make and walked away, he still kept on saying if a warden wrote me a ticket he wouldn't stop it.

Total complete cunt, poking his nose in my business..... the nerve of the guy, mind you he was a nigger..

You're attempt at humour or goading is pathetic..

what humour? I'm serious, having some arsewipe van driver telling me where I can or can't park.... not funny.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:46 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:

Quoted, just in case!

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 08:10 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he wonders why I have an issue with him. Such a racist little cunt. Laughing

Drops the n bomb like it's normal, what a piece of shit. Best thing is, it's all public, so one quick screenshot to the police of all the racism and he'd get a knock Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:28 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double-booked myself on the dogsitting front, and had to make an epic journey last night* to collect Max in North London by tube/bus/tube/train in order to introduce him to Robbie in Bromley (South London)

... and I still haven't been home to feed my cats.

No car.
Might have to dust off my Zip car account Laughing

Am now juggling the pair of them at Robbie's
Luckily they get on okay.

Am knackered already, LOL

*whilst half-pissed after an ad hoc end of the week Mexican bunfight with my new office job peeps.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:33 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure which winds me up more :

Thinking homophobia, racism or grassing Thinking
Can we not just stick to taking the piss out of Pol?

Fizzer Thou
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:45 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

After my brother's recent suicide I am now finding out about procedures about being an executor to my late Father's will that I should have been advised about ten years ago.Lots of complications that it will take a while to sort out Confused

Always have a 'Plan B'

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzer Thou wrote:
After my brother's recent suicide I am now finding out about procedures about being an executor to my late Father's will that I should have been advised about ten years ago.Lots of complications that it will take a while to sort out Confused

Not a good time for you right now then, sorry to hear it. I've had to deal with both those things in the past, you have my sympathy.

On a much more trivial note, finding that my new exercise regime has resulted in a more svelte feel and loads more energy...no, wait for it...with nothing much to apply that energy to, except more exercise Rolling Eyes

Still not sure that things are quite right physically yet though, not feeling perfect much of the time by any means. More time needed, I suppose, but I'm keen to get on as I want to feel fit enough to get back in work, which I do more of the time now, so perhaps it's working.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dydey90
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:31 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-45045624

Thought of this:
dodsi wrote:
defenestration of the baby.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:48 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:

I was hoping the story ended with you saying the n-word to his face and as a result you got your teeth kicked in, because from the sounds of it, you deserve it.

Cunt Middle Finger

ಠ_ಠ

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:19 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus we are getting some arseholes on here at the moment.

Internet key board warriors at they worst.

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:24 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Maybe it's the hot weather Thinking

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 19:37 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

He isn't even a keyboard warrior, he backs out even after telling me I wouldn't call him a prick to his face. He's just a short man with a dead end job without a wife cos she left him, clearly for a man of non white origin and he's proper bitter about it with his micro dick.

At least that's my assumption, she took everything and now he only has a little 250cc shed and this keyboard.

https://i.redd.it/z3ni4rj715pz.jpg

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:05 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

At least I'm not alone Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 237 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 384 of 698