Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 08:24 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Jesus we are getting some arseholes on here at the moment.

Internet key board warriors at they worst.

At least I'm not alone Rolling Eyes

The irony is he means you, you short racist fuck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:57 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:

He isn't even a keyboard warrior, he backs out even after telling me I wouldn't call him a prick to his face. He's just a short man with a dead end job without a wife cos she left him, clearly for a man of non white origin and he's proper bitter about it with his micro dick.

At least that's my assumption, she took everything and now he only has a little 250cc shed and this keyboard.

https://i.redd.it/z3ni4rj715pz.jpg

Gingers arent that bad to be fair...

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:58 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ended up staying at work an hour and a quarter late as this dell engineer arrived late and then had the wrong parts so had to strip the original motherboard and put bits onto the new one. At 5 I asked him how long he thought it would take and he said 20 minutes, half hour absolute max. I'm fine with staying half an hour extra every now and then. After about 35 minutes a user came in with a fairly important to them mobile problem which took me about 20 minutes to solve through a combination of a crappy system and slow connection/device. After that the engineer still wasn't sorted and was talking to his own support trying to put the blame onto us. His English was pretty poor and I could see him clicking all the wrong stuff trying to fix the problem while on the phone. He was making loads of changes and saying 'nothing' to the support when he wasn't even clicking 'apply'.

After telling him I need him to go as we have to set the alarms he took his time packing away, typing really slow on his tablet, missing vital parts of the job completion form.

Finally after getting out on the way home I almost got hit by a car, someone didn't give way at a small roundabout, a bit annoying but not the end of the world. Until the dopey old fuck behind him was just playing 'follow' the leader and didn't even see as I passed behind the car in front, I only just managed to accelerate enough that they didn't clip my back wheel.

Finally now I'm home I have dried/soggy chips for tea because they've been left out for ages. Of all meals chips are certainly the worst to have cold.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:04 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fin wrote:
Of all meals chips are certainly the worst to have cold.

Sprouts, cold, that's all I'm saying!

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:20 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Fin wrote:
Of all meals chips are certainly the worst to have cold.

Sprouts should only ever be lightly cooked, in fact I prefer them cold, they taste fresher. Razz

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:20 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weirdo! Mr. Green

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fin wrote:
Suntan Sid wrote:

Sprouts should only ever be lightly cooked, in fact I prefer them cold, they taste fresher. Razz

Sprouts anyway, raw, mash, pulverised, dismembered, = Puke

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:00 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sprouts are the Devil’s bogies, stop talking about them NOW!
Yuk, just yuk!

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
Yuk, just yuk!

Is it Christmas?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:02 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
pepperami wrote:
Yuk, just yuk!

Is it Christmas?

No, it's ok to be disgusted by sprouts all year round Thumbs Up
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:57 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:

i feel for you man. mine is my best mate.

I hear that. My Grace is with me all day every day. Sorry to hear about this. Been internet free for a few days in
deepest darkest Cornwall so am catching up now.Losing a pet is just as bad as a relative going before their time. Crying or Very sad

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:59 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
AshWebster wrote:

i feel for you man. mine is my best mate.

I hear that. My Grace is with me all day every day. Sorry to hear about this. Been internet free for a few days in
deepest darkest Cornwall so am catching up now.Losing a pet is just as bad as a relative going before their time. Crying or Very sad

It's much worse losing a pet as they don't leave you any inheritance.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mother in law died earlier today, cancer

what sucks is the speed of delirium and mental confusion taking over following start of chemo

I was phoned this morning by father in law at about 6am to help pick her off the floor, ambulance had been out in the night following a fall and then wife went round at 9am following another fall. Meeting happened with medical bods today, I assume hospice accommodation was being discussed

she died a couple of hours ago I have no further details, I know she made an advanced directive - in a more lucid moment, recently...

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:24 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your loss.
My mother in law passed away ages ago and despite all the mother in law jokes , I actually liked her.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i got on with her. Wife and i went out on our motorbikes today, just because,

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:53 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youngest daughter Evil or Very Mad

ring ring - Hello darling,

her - Dad, where do I put the jack?

me - eh what, what's happened.

her - tyre popped (not flat mind, popped Rolling Eyes )

me - where are you, I'll come out.

So off I go with trolley jack and breaker bar. Get to he and find she has worn through the rubber, the wire and the whole fucking tyre. Her car, being modern shit, does not carry a spare, just a can of sealant. Crying or Very sad

There is as much chance of sealing that tyre as Jewlio and MPD having gay sex.

So home, dig out a couple of space savers i have and measure them, one looks about right Dance!

Go back, change tyre, tell her to drive to mine slowly. So then proceed to chase her home at 60+ Brick Wall

Back home. the other 3 tyres are almost as bad.

Daaaaaaaaaad, can you get new tyres fitted, I'll pay you later but I'm broke . Oh and can you run me back to Dunstable I'll borrow Tom's (boyfriend) car until it's ready.

Before I have a chance to explode, wifie pipes up, I'll take you over, your Dad's being Mr. Grumpy today.

So Mr.Grumpy is sitting here ordering tyres for his 26 year old daughter who keeps telling him she's an adult now and should be treated like one.

OK, Rolling Eyes

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:25 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

So off I go with trolley jack and breaker bar. Get to he and find she has worn through the rubber, the wire and the whole fucking tyre. Her car, being modern shit, does not carry a spare, just a can of sealant. Crying or Very sad

So home, dig out a couple of space savers i have and measure them, one looks about right Dance!

Go back, change tyre, tell her to drive to mine slowly. So then proceed to chase her home at 60+ Brick Wall

Daaaaaaaaaad, can you get new tyres fitted, I'll pay you later but I'm broke . Oh and can you run me back to Dunstable I'll borrow Tom's (boyfriend) car until it's ready.

Before I have a chance to explode, wifie pipes up, I'll take you over, your Dad's being Mr. Grumpy today.

So Mr.Grumpy is sitting here ordering tyres for his 26 year old daughter who keeps telling him she's an adult now and should be treated like one.

OK, Rolling Eyes

I'd say you've posted in the wrong thread fella.
You've dodged a bullet in the fact that you've not had to go to Dunstable.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:56 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunstable's not too bad as long as you stay on the A5 and carry on through it. Laughing

So daughters tyres done this morning. That's £160 I'll never see again. Crying or Very sad

Plus the embarrassment of taking her mobile skip into the garage and having a scruffy mechanic say it stinks in there. (Horse wee does pong mind)

I'm going to tape a peg to the steering wheel with an 'In case of overpowering smells, fit on nose' notice. It probably won't make the slightest difference but it will make me feel better.

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:08 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

OK, Rolling Eyes

Sounds like my sister! No mechanical sympathy or awareness.

Had her give me a lift from hospital post appendix removal. I think she braked with her left foot given by the harshness! Not a comfortable experience! Evil or Very Mad

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:12 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

LustyLew wrote:

Sounds like my sister! No mechanical sympathy or awareness.

Had her give me a lift from hospital post appendix removal. I think she braked with her left foot given by the harshness! Not a comfortable experience! Evil or Very Mad

That's women for you, Wink

The frightening thing is my daughter is an HGV driver Shocked

I'm just glad her lorry is maintained by the company with no input from her. Laughing

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:34 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I'm just glad her lorry is maintained by the company with no input from her. Laughing

Thinking Very Happy

https://pigeonstreet.com/images/characters_clara.jpg

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:55 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triumph and their amazing electrical systems... Rolling Eyes

More detail here:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4574615#4574615

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:58 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

be a good lad and warn Tom not to let her loose on his car..

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:29 - 10 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vfr on Ebay

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IFAAAOSwr85barAk/s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-VFR-750-CUSTOM-PAINTED/263866154776?hash=item3d6fa5ff18:g:IFAAAOSwr85barAk[/img][/list]

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 10 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^That is beautiful if you like staring at vomit whilst using hallucinogens. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 231 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 384, 385, 386 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 385 of 698