Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 390, 391, 392 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:12 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strain the tea through the teabag then you tightfisted git Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:37 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Another mouthful of feckin tea leaves. 200 feckin faulty feckin tea bags. Will they never be finished?!

FUCKING THINGS! Mad

Keep your teeth clenched and strain through them.

Buy a tea strainer, pennies from B&M.

Stretch a pair of girls knickers over the cup, put teabag on crotch, pour water over knickers.

Put teabag in cup with water, stretch said knickers over cup and drink through them.

Have you no imagination? How did we ever rule the world Rolling Eyes

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Another mouthful of feckin tea leaves. 200 feckin faulty feckin tea bags. Will they never be finished?!

FUCKING THINGS! Mad

just split them all into a jar, buy a teastrainer and dust the teapot out
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:15 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy...buy...BUY! a tea strainer?! What, you think I'm made of money?!

And @Polarbear: I barely ever even ruled the little bit of world I occupy Sad

Actually, I'm generally happy enough today.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:58 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitted a roof box on the car.....Nothing says I'm an ageing fart than a roof box on a C4.

2 weeks away from a trip around Scotland.....NOT ON THE BIKE!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:15 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

FUCKING THINGS! Mad

Pishin' Rain all day.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:17 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

FUCKING THINGS! Mad

Pishin' Rain all day.

What's that? "My gears are ground worserer than yours"? GTFO. Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:25 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stockings - go play naughty games with a lady and nick one of her stockings, you can make tea bags and it's totally free. Thumbs Up

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Stretch a pair of girls knickers over the cup, put teabag on crotch, pour water over knickers.

Put teabag in cup with water, stretch said knickers over cup and drink through them.

Polarbear wrote:
Stockings - go play naughty games with a lady and nick one of her stockings, you can make tea bags and it's totally free. Thumbs Up

Do I detect a theme here? Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:48 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used panties for extra flavour?

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:57 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/98/26/e4b73479e6b7d7bdda978cb70d750481.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:22 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Polarbear wrote:

Do I detect a theme here? Laughing

I'm a nice pervert Thumbs Up

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:58 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had a bloody drink all day. I am going to bed with a mug of hot chocolate. Ugh, I hope I'm not turning into a swerve.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:33 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched this thing on the telly about this fucker (who happens to be African) who not only sub let his council flat but was storing and selling our native wild birds in it.

My gears seized completely. Evil or Very Mad

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:38 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

When your collar bone fracture has pretty much fully healed, but you have to go into hospital tomorrow to have an orthopod break it again in order to screw it back in place cos it hadn't healed correctly last time... Mad

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:41 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unannounced roadworks has been grinding my gears today, had to do a 3 mile detour just to get to one client late in the day. Brick Wall Brick Wall

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
When your collar bone fracture has pretty much fully healed, but you have to go into hospital tomorrow to have an orthopod break it again in order to screw it back in place cos it hadn't healed correctly last time... Mad

I'd say break a leg, but... Laughing

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
Unannounced roadworks has been grinding my gears today, had to do a 3 mile detour just to get to one client late in the day. Brick Wall Brick Wall

oh the amount of roadworks on country roads round here lately has been doing my head in

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:59 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
Courier265 wrote:

oh the amount of roadworks on country roads round here lately has been doing my head in

AH but at least you get a warning, in London, more chance fucking the pope.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:00 - 11 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of road works, they're altering a junction on the main road near me, and have diverted traffic along a small residential street round the corner. This is not a good idea, as this residential street has a hill with a blind crest, following which is a school. The road also narrows here, there are shops and limited parking. It's not the safest bit of road at the best of times, but now we have artics, tractors, rush hour traffic, the works. And the road surface is in a poor state as it is. Just to make it worse, they're also digging up the pavement at the crest of the hill. Somebody's gonna get hurt, can see it coming.
Apparently these works will take months to complete.

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:00 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sinkhole opened up in town back in May so road closures have been in effect making my commute a pain. It was supposed to be done by July, then August and now they are saying the end of October. Its so frustrating!

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:01 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pastries

More specifically Lidl Salted Caramel and hazel nut plait, I called into Lidl to pick up some bits and pieces and saws those bad boys.

Could they be a contender for the morning pastry of choice, a pastry to knock the might pecan and maple plait of the top spot and take the title, so far the only thing that comes close is the Caramel Latte Crown from Co-Op but Co-Op near work has stopped doing them.

Sadly I was left disappointed, can only be described as mediocre at best

#firstworldproblems

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:04 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple little hour job turning into an all day job, ordering parts and have to wait until the postal god of fuck ups decides to deliver the parts, then it will be an hours job again.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:01 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flea bites, I've been bitten all on the lower leg/shin area both legs. I'm no weasel but it's uncomfortable and itches and is slightly painful where I've scratched both legs to the point of bleeding whilst half asleep.

Going to have to get a remedy from the Chemist today.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drove all the way to Stowmarket today to go to the John Peel Centre.
Got there only to find that it is just an event venue and has no memorabilia regarding John Peel Sad
Not even a picture of him!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 225 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 390, 391, 392 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 391 of 698