Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Db50qt-16 fuse blowing headlights an tail light broke

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Xtylerx
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 25 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:40 - 25 Dec 2014    Post subject: Db50qt-16 fuse blowing headlights an tail light broke Reply with quote

I need help my indicators won't flash I changed the flasher still not flashing also when I change rear bulb and headlight bulb they work but en blow after like 10 seconds when I get the revs up I took of plastics an I found a small bunch of cut wires all wires were going to one wire all of these were green wires of my headlight an connecting to my dash light so I think this may be why my front bulb keeps blowing so I removed all the dash light an just left the headlight connected to it an taped the other wires up but I also removed a green wire and a black wire with a one clip that wasn't connected to anything an now when I put anything on the fuse keeps blowing is that because I removed this clips
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Xtylerx
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 25 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:10 - 25 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now I think I have cut the starter wire
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

iooi
Super Spammer



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:11 - 26 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like time for a new loom.

Oh and a few ........................................ Rolling Eyes
____________________
Just because my bike was A DIVVY, does not mean i am......
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

humanbeing
Nova Slayer



Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:39 - 26 Dec 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical GY6 are wired as this
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 286 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.29 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 38.74 Kb