 Ant132 World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Nov 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:51 - 12 Feb 2015 Post subject: DIY kids ride-on car charger |
 |
|
I've lost my kids charger to her toy 6V ride-on car, I know that if i shell out the £20-odd quid for a new one.. i'll find it!
So, is there a DIY method i can use to charge it up? I was thinking splitting the end of a similar charger and connecting to the right-angle type connector thats on the car battery.
I might just be being a retard, but worth a check!  ____________________ 1980 Suzuki TS50 ~ 1984 Honda CB400N ~ 1992 Triumph Trident ~ 1998 Suzuki Bandit 1200 |
|
 DrDonnyBrago World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
|
 Ant132 World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Nov 2007 Karma :   
|
|
 janner_10 World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Sep 2011 Karma :     
|
|
 DrDonnyBrago World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
|