 RhynoCZ Super Spammer

Joined: 09 Mar 2012 Karma :     
|
|
 el_oso World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 May 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:35 - 05 Mar 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
whenever I hear that phrase I instantly think of this TV show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZZx1xmAzg ____________________ Duke 390
Previous: '05 XR125L | '96 XJ600S Diversion |'05 Suzuki GSXR1000 | '05 Honda CBR125-R | '97 YZF 600R Thundercat | '11 Honda CBR250
Car: Jeep Wrangler 4.0L |
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 sniff6 World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Apr 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:07 - 08 Mar 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm pretty sure the exhausts are the wrong shape for a 1972 cb 500 and the rear wheel is on the wrong way, drum brakes not disk..Oh who gives a shit. ____________________ 'Great Britain' Love it https://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3967/67004290.gif or Leave it |
|