 fozzym Brolly Dolly

Joined: 14 Mar 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:22 - 17 Mar 2015 Post subject: Dunlop d211 |
 |
|
Hey guys and gals,
Needing to invest in a new set of rubber, does anyone have any experience with Dunlops sportmax gp racer d211 ?
I've found a few very good magazine tests which are favourable but don't mention which compound they are running.
I was thinking of perhaps a medium front and endurance (hard) rear. My thought being that I will get the rest of the summer road riding (couple of thousand miles) and a few (2or3) track days out of them. Obviously I could go softer but this would impact longevity, would be good to hear off people who have used various compounds.
Any thoughts
 |
|
 biggeeman Scooby Slapper

Joined: 26 Jan 2011 Karma :     
|
|
 fozzym Brolly Dolly

Joined: 14 Mar 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:59 - 18 Mar 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers for the info. Think I'll give them a go and see how I get on, just trying to decide on the compounds.
 |
|