 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:06 - 29 Apr 2015 Post subject: [FOR SALE] 2007 Kawasaki ER-6n |
 |
|
Hey guys,
Absolutely gutted to be putting this up for sale, but I've just set up my own business so it's having to go to raise some much needed funds.
I'm the second owner, purchased in 2008 and had it ever since. Has been on & off the road since then (Rode through one winter, rest have been summer miles).
Current Mileage is at 25,000 miles, no tax on it as it's SORN.
As you can see from the pictures there's usual wear and tear, the right footpeg is snapped and a scratch on the engine casing due to someone knocking the bike over. I have a new official engine cover just not fitted it yet. Also has an akrapovic slip-on which is nice and loud too
£1,500 and it's yours  ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|