 Kris World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:36 - 14 May 2015 Post subject: What are my options here? |
 |
|
Some previous owner has ground off the luggage hooks from the rear sub frame on my current bike (see pic - small hooks at bottom are what is missing).
A replacement off the bay is over £100. Is there anything else I can do to provide bungee points similar to what was there before? I assume the sub frame is hollow square / round section ally?
Just want to know what the options are or whether I just need to bite the bullet and get a replacement part.
Ta
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/1rUAAOSwbqpTss-3/$_57.JPG ____________________ NSR125RR - ZXR750H1 - ZX9R E1 - GSF600S - GSF600SK3 - VFR400-NC30 - SV1000N - ST1100-R - CBR900RR-R - GSF1200SK5 - GSF600SK1 - VFR1200FA - GSXR1000K2 - ZZR1400 D8F
www.prisonplanet.com |
|
 bikenut World Chat Champion
Joined: 21 Nov 2011 Karma :    
|
|