Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:43 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISIS72 wrote:

I see it as jealousy, nothing more.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why on earth would anybody be jealous of this person.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:29 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

I don't suppose you pick up the irony in bnp72's posts when he states without a shred of evidence that ENTIRE sections of society are nonces?

And look he's gone and done it yet again.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4573761#4573761
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:55 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleeping

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must really grate his plums that his wife left him. I reckon that's why he's so bitter.

TBH I don't really care about any of this stuff as things happen in life that are beyond our control.

What annoys the hell out of me is the fact despite being proven wrong with evidence regularly he won't admit he's wrong. We look at Nutsy's thread where he eventually gets it. Yet he doubles down and triples and quadruples down.

in since conspiracy against the western world.

You mean like Lauren Southern? The woman who talks about alt-right things? I recall some internet site did some digging and found she had numerous brown boyfriends who dropped her for other people and it twisted her right up.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:01 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Sleeping

Agreed. Yeah seriously just STFU.

You know the MO. You know the score. Stop pissing up the forum for everyone else.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:03 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
[stuff]

Sleeping

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:13 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea

What if they've all won custom titles?

Any suggestions?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:14 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Idea

What if they've all won custom titles?

Any suggestions?

Ste for mod. Dance!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TR for mod
Dance!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:07 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
.... my mate pilots one of the Police RIB's.

You've got a mate !! Don't give their name out, you know, what with GDPR and all that !!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:50 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
.... my mate pilots one of the Police RIB's.

You've got a mate !! Don't give their name out, you know, what with GDPR and all that !!

He'll be one of those wanker plod too, with a massive chip on his shoulder, and more than happy to fit someone up, if his friendship with that clown is anything to go by. Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 08:08 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those people were convicted a couple of years ago.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/romney-marsh/news/smugglers-set-to-be-sentenced-99846/

On the 29th July 2016, Kentonline wrote:
Two men have been jailed after they were caught smuggling migrants into the country on a boat that capsized when it ran out of fuel with 18 Albanians on board off the Kent coast.

Former judo champion Robert Stilwell, of Stanley Close, Greenhithe, was sentenced to four years and four months and Mark Stribling, of Hilltop Farm, Farningham, near Swanley, to four years and eight months.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I wish you'd drown in your own vitriol, you boring cunt.

You could always stop reading his posts. Wink
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:43 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Those people were convicted a couple of years ago.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/romney-marsh/news/smugglers-set-to-be-sentenced-99846/

On the 29th July 2016, Kentonline wrote:
Two men have been jailed after they were caught smuggling migrants into the country on a boat that capsized when it ran out of fuel with 18 Albanians on board off the Kent coast.

Former judo champion Robert Stilwell, of Stanley Close, Greenhithe, was sentenced to four years and four months and Mark Stribling, of Hilltop Farm, Farningham, near Swanley, to four years and eight months.

Whats the going rate per person to smuggle them over on a boat? Sod this two or three at a time, I could fit a shed load under the decks of my boat.

Seating plan.....

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.oqtEZP0CpPIVN19km81CCgEyDL&w=299&h=199&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Dance! I'm in the money, I'm in the money Dance!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with immigration is that it is often the most able people that leave their country.
For instance, these immigrants clearly had some wealth (however they got it). Their own country will deteriorate because the only ones left will eventually be the less able.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:37 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
The problem with immigration is that it is often the most able people that leave their country.
For instance, these immigrants clearly had some wealth (however they got it). Their own country will deteriorate because the only ones left will eventually be the less able.

Agreed.

And if they had £5500 to throw at people smugglers, plus whatever they have spent already, or still have I presume we can say they reasonably had £10000+ when they started.

That would fund a good living in a lot of countries where these people come from. Excluding proper Syrian refugees, Albanians, Afghans, Ethiopians could live very well with that sort of money.

FFS, I know many many people who live hand to mouth in UK. If they ever have a £100 quid in the bank by the end of the month i's a miracle. £5000 would be like winning the lottery to them.

Which begs, what do these migrants expect coming here.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:39 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
bhinso wrote:

So by exporting all their criminals to us, somehow we benefit and their country deteriorates?

Not sure I see the logic in that.

Why would they leave if they are making a nice illegal living? No guarantees they will be able to do the same here.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 233 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 140 of 207