Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:40 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

How big is vein on the side of your head?
You sensationalise so much and add spurious info.
Yeah they COULD be rapists and you COULD be a rapist who dodges tax.
Laughing

Sorry about that. Very immature of me.

Conditions change and humans move.

I reckon that if the circumstances were different I'd move...you'd move...we'd all frickin' well move. It's what humans do. We adapt and we shag people from other 'tribes'. The gene pool eventually improves.

Tax....yeah I hate tax. I pay it.
Doesn't everyone pay in some way or another. I mean even those who shuffle money offshore or blankly ignore paying it because their business is so big they can do it pay duties on goods..On a hot pie from the chippy (run by Iranian rapists no doubt).

Lighten up mate. <<<That will be like red rag to a bull. Apologies.
Life is short.
You don't want to be lying on your deathbed thinking 'If only I'd got that dippy fool on BCF to understand'.

You're a protector and intelligent.
I'm a fool who thinks most people are naturally good.

I wouldn't bother replying. <<<You will.

Honestly, I'm beyond saving.

Whilst you'll be replying I'll be posting pics of me stroking a dog or making music or when Mrs HT gets back I'll be kissing her neck. (she's from a different county than me and somehow sneaked over the border).
It's a beautiful world.
Nature can be amazing.
People can be amazing.

No I'm not on drugs. I'm a lean clean loving machine. <<<Fair play, that is a bit sickly I'll admit it.

Go ride yer bike yer daft sod.
Stroke an Iranian, but don't reply to this.
Think big, think empathy.

I think:
Not everyone is out to get one over you.
Not everyone is on the take.
The whole shebang would be over and done with if the bad outweighed the good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 23 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ I was disappointed. I thought it was going to at least rhyme Sad
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:36 - 24 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There once was a young man from Shoreham
Who went on at great lengths on a forum
To all who would listen
About the life we were missin'
But MPD said "No! Just ignore 'im"

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:41 - 24 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
There once was a young man from Shoreham
Who went on at great lengths on a forum
To all who would listen
About the life we were missin'
But MPD said "No! Just ignore 'im"

Clapping
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 17:57 - 24 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
My town has been picked by the the government as an area to throw the product of a failed immigration policy at. They're forcing 20,000 houses/flats a year on the town with practically no infrastructure investment.

I seem to remember in the Greenfell thread you were advocating for the low paid and unemployed to move out of London into the commuter belt for the lower rent costs and yet now you seem to be complaining that they are being moved out of London to the commuter belt, please make up your mind as you seem to be saying that its good except if its in your backyard.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 24 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's the irony, in London, the rich live in the centre and only have to travel a little so that isn't a major cost to them whereas the poor live out in the fringes and cross several zones on tube and overground and end up paying eye-watering amounts to travel.

Life's just not fucking fair Sad

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:58 - 25 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Considering a large proportion of Grenfell "victims" shouldn't have even been in the country, I'd rather they were forcibly sent back ti where they came from. And that's not Kent.

I must have missed the news report where the victims were illegals, could you direct me to it please?

Even though I mentioned Greenfell it was the thread not the incident I was refering to. During that thread you stated more or less that anyone who needed housing benefit should move out of London to the burbs for the cheaper rent and now you are complaining that they are a drain on local resources.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 03:57 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Do you live on planet Earth? Are you seriously saying that your Guardian only vision of the world missed the bit where the government offered the illegal immigrant amnesty over Grenfell?

You’re either thick or naive. I think we all know which.

Not only did the Government grant an amnesty for illegal immigrants it also granted an amnesty for illegal landlords and renters. The question is how many illegal immigrants were there as I don't think the number has ever been published, could be wrong but not read it anywhere which means that yet again you are quite likely just making up the facts to fit your racist agenda.

HTH Thumbs Up

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:24 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that Val?

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 16:11 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
An advert from a "British" immigration advisory firm, in Gulf News distributed throughout the UAE and other Muslim countries.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECufCu2W4AUv4gj.jpg

Bring all your family, free education, free medical and other government benefits. Fantastic giveaways to be collected at the expense of the UK tax payer...

I can't see the bit where everything is for free, could you point it out to me?

I can see the bit where it says residency and if you are resident you have to pay tax. I can also see the bit where you have to have a business so can't be on benefits either.

Anyway, back to your hypocrisy which you have completely failed to answer for.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful now bnp72 doesn't like to have his hypocrisy pointed out, he'll have you on enemy.

Must be a boring world when the only person you have to talk to is yourself
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:47 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if mpd72 is saying the benefits on offer are genuine or false. It is a scam, but only insofar as the agency seems to be led by dodgy Pakistani's who allegedly will take your money and not deliver.
https://www.complaintlists.com/tag/val-morgan-immigration-advisers/

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 17:56 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good to see you don't look for the truth just the sensationalism.

To get the innovators visa you need to invest £50,000 in a new business which is a new idea i.e innovative. You then pay an additional £1k or so for yourself and a further £1k or so for each member of your family.
You then can't claim public funds for 3 years and have to prove you can support yourself for the 3 years.

Lots of other rules and regs, not at all straight forward like you suggest.

Do you ever tell the whole truth?

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:12 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So after 3 years, that £1k each means you get a free living for the entire family, for the rest of your life any offspring are instantly born into the land of benefits. Seems like a good deal, especially when you insist on living in an expensive London Borough where housing is well over a grand a month for those who have to pay it.

That would be a no what with not being able to claim residency for a minimum 5 years with the additional minimum earnings to get it along with the ability to support if you have one your family. You really don't bother reading about things do you, just jump straight to conclusions.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Not sure if mpd72 is saying the benefits on offer are genuine or false. It is a scam, but only insofar as the agency seems to be led by dodgy Pakistani's who allegedly will take your money and not deliver.
https://www.complaintlists.com/tag/val-morgan-immigration-advisers/

He thought it was genuine and that they were scamming the UK because someone told him they were, he didn't bother to look any further than that before he became 'outraged in Dover' Laughing

Of course he was only doing it because he couldn't back up his Grenfell comments and needed to steer people away from them.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not like bnp72 at all, he's the paragon of factual accuracy.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 21:27 - 26 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I suppose I could just bury my head in the sand like you and pretend there wasn’t a known sizeable group of illegals in Grenfell and that Pakistanis don’t arrange scam immigration to the U.K.

Easiest solution ever, just deny the problems exist.

See this is the difference between you and me. You froth at the mouth over any report that fits your narrow view of the world and deny everything else. I'm kind of laid back over things, I don't deny them out of hand but I do wait until there is some evidence which I am still waiting for from you.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 243 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 158 of 207