Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:51 - 25 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
.. as long as it's full of people who have no love for it, just a love for what they can get from it.

You could say the same of the grifting parasitic class that the Tories represent.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 25 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Integration for immigrants takes time, too long really, mass immigration takes even longer..

Integration will never occur whilstever multiculturalism is allowed, nay encouraged.
The stabbings and rapes etc will continue until someone in a position of power grows a pair and says NO MORE.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:00 - 26 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
.. as long as it's full of people who have no love for it, just a love for what they can get from it.

You could say the same of the grifting parasitic class that the Tories represent.

And there you are trying to deflect what is a real problem with something that doesn't upset your leftie love.

There are tories that are absolute cvnts. There are Labour the same. Neither negate the absolute fuckup that is Britains immigration.

We are talking about what is wrong with this country and , yes you won't agree, but the 14 million immigrants who came to this counry from the late fifities is utterly criminal from the point of view of integration. In 1950 there were 50 million ethnic Britons and about 1 million non ethnics. In the last full census in 2011 there were 55 million ethinc Britons and 14 million immigrants. So British population increased by 10%. The migrant population increased by 1300%.

And you regard this as acceptable.

edited to add - and because I don't I'm a racist. Lets get the slurs in now. Thumbs Up

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:20 - 26 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Your wallowing in patriotic crap.

I presume you laugh at everyone who died in the 2 world wars because they believed in patriotic crap.

Last edited by Polarbear on 06:58 - 26 Nov 2023; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:23 - 26 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can all agree that the current mainstream politicos would sell us all down the river at the first opportunity. To spell it out: any active Labour or Tory supporters hate this country and are only in it for personal benefit.

Diversity? Diversity is our strength! If "strength" means importing slave labour and if said slave labour goes on a stabbing or raping spree then so be it Sad

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:42 - 26 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

I presume you laugh at everyone who died in the 2 world wars because they believed in patriotic crap.

No I feel sorry for them and despise the flag waving idiots who started those amd many other wars.

The problem with this country is the people who own it and run and don't think for a moment that includes you, me or immigrants. Your grand delusion is that you have ever counted for anything as a British subject. From the point of view of the people who really have any dominion in the UK theres a fag papers thickness of difference between you and the freshest import just off a rubber dinghy.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:44 - 26 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I think we can all agree that the current mainstream politicos would sell us all down the river at the first opportunity. To spell it out: any active Labour or Tory supporters hate this country and are only in it for personal benefit.

Diversity? Diversity is our strength! If "strength" means importing slave labour and if said slave labour goes on a stabbing or raping spree then so be it Sad

Define "this country".

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:56 - 26 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

And there you are trying to deflect what is a real problem with something that doesn't upset your leftie love.

edited to add - and because I don't I'm a racist. Lets get the slurs in now. Thumbs Up

Im not deflecting im focusing on where real power is. Your obsession with a single aspect is where the racism is.

As a worker in the care sector i encounter the downside of cheap foreign labour all the time but it doesn't manifest itself the way bigots would like to think. If you want country that conforms to some kind of pre-1950s style social setup then you should hang out with some Nigerians.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 26 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Define "this country".

Fair point. Let's step away from that and instead go with the more explicit "the population currently treated like cattle by those in Westminster."

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:17 - 27 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
A100man wrote:
Integration for immigrants takes time, too long really, mass immigration takes even longer..

Integration will never occur whilstever multiculturalism is allowed, nay encouraged.

Integration was never going to happen with disparate people, multiculturalism is a post-hoc rationalisation of this realisation.

Nute
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 19:35 - 28 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

180,000 colonial troops also died fighting under our flag in WW1. I don’t know whether our colonies had conscription or not? Be interested to find out if anyone does know.

I’ve worked with some really great immigrants, still run a company with one, who are head and shoulders above some of the ethnic brits I meet each day in terms of their work ethic and determination to look after themselves rather than rely on the state.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:08 - 28 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nute wrote:
180,000 colonial troops also died fighting under our flag in WW1. I don’t know whether our colonies had conscription or not? Be interested to find out if anyone does know.

I’ve worked with some really great immigrants, still run a company with one, who are head and shoulders above some of the ethnic brits I meet each day in terms of their work ethic and determination to look after themselves rather than rely on the state.

That's all very well, but I've worked abroad for many years and the people I work with are either useless cunts, lazy bastarts. Or both.

So that, 'immigrants against the Brits' statistic is sort of skewed.

Generally, I'd consider someone with enough gumption to leave the comforts of his home and family might have better ethics than some one tit fed by the state all their lives.

Just putting that up there for the record.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:52 - 28 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nute wrote:

And Britain lost around 900,000 but....

That isn't the point here. The point is there are too many people in the UK now. We don't have enough houses. The NHS and the education service are on their knees trying to cope. Short of doing a China and sterilising the population the only aspect that can be used to control the population rise year on year is to stop immigration until we have things under some sort of control.

I find it quite amazing, almost humorous, that the people who are most vociferous about supporting mass immigration are the same ones about moaning how much houses cost to buy or rent and when you say that half a million people coming into the UK each year, needing places to live is forcing up price they get on their soap box and scream racist.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:47 - 28 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03012/

he Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) publishes data on homes classed as empty for Council Tax purposes. In October 2022, there were 676,304 recorded empty homes in England. This is a 3.6% increase on the previous year’s total. 248,149 were classed as ‘long-term vacant’ properties (vacant for more than six months with some exceptions).

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 28 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it started with the simple aim of diluting the population, destabilising communities, dissolving families and reducing everyone down to atomised individuals. The whole "You vill eat ze bugz, live in ze pod and you vill be happy!" Like someone at the WEF read "Fully Automated Luxury Communism" and decided it would be unnecessarily expensive. Besides, if you're not happy there's always MAID.

But much the same as how Communism became derailed in the 20th Century the people at the top have been distracted by money and power the question now is whether the race to return us all to serfdom is outrun by the economic collapse brought about by their parasitism.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:37 - 28 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I think it started with the simple aim of diluting the population, destabilising communities, dissolving families and reducing everyone down to atomised individuals. The whole "You vill eat ze bugz, live in ze pod and you vill be happy!" Like someone at the WEF read "Fully Automated Luxury Communism" and decided it would be unnecessarily expensive. Besides, if you're not happy there's always MAID.

You really need to stop delving into the more deranged areas of the internet.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:53 - 28 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03012/

he Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) publishes data on homes classed as empty for Council Tax purposes. In October 2022, there were 676,304 recorded empty homes in England. This is a 3.6% increase on the previous year’s total. 248,149 were classed as ‘long-term vacant’ properties (vacant for more than six months with some exceptions).

But if they are not available, they are not part of the equation. We, wifie and me have 3 cars and 2 motorbikes. One I haven't ridden for years however that doesn't mean it will be available for someone else to have because I am not using it. Same with the fact I live on a boat when I feel like it. It doesn't make my house available for others.

If you are aspiring to take all the uninhabited properties from the owners without their consent then you are fundamentally changing our societys rules. In the same context why not force me to move from my privately owned three bedroom bungalow to a one bedroom flat because we have no need for 3 bedrooms. It just isn't going to happen unless we go communist/dictatorship.

Anyway, even if they were suddenly available what was the net migration this year? 700,000? So those 600 odd thousand homes would be filled up an a few years at that rate and we would be back in the same position when the next half a million + wander through the airport turnstiles.

Edited to add, this is not actually a rant against immigrants, it's a rant against immigration. There is a differance in this case.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:38 - 29 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

"Don't ask questions, just consume Product and then get excited for Next Products"

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:54 - 29 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

"Don't ask questions, just consume Product and then get excited for Next Products"

Is that Apple and BMW marketing strategy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:35 - 29 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaddyStu wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Is that Apple and BMW marketing strategy?

Got to be Apple hasn't it. Bring out a new I Phone with some 0.5% increase in some area. Give it a new colour and take £1000+ from all those who want the latest, thank you very much.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:36 - 29 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a shortage of workers in this country, especially in social care. Ideal for migrants to fill these positions. If they don't want to work in the social sector and are unskilled then they should not be entitled to benefits, or so much benefit because this country, being kind of just about civil, we wouldn't see Migrants on the street.

I hope Nigel Farage wins 'I'm a celebrity' and goes on to be PM Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:07 - 29 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't claim benefits if you are a migrant.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:30 - 29 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

struan80 wrote:
There is a shortage of workers in this country, especially in social care. Ideal for migrants to fill these positions.

I’m not sure either of those two statements are true.

There might be a shortage of people willing to work, and after goverment efforts to steer them into gainful employment the Covid lockdown gave them an opportunity to step backwards into non-contributory benefits-dependence.

Do you want unqualified, culturally-unaware, in-it-for-the-minimum-wage people giving palliative or dementia-care to your elderly parents? I mean fair play to most of them, but it’s not a great social care model. Cheap though.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:08 - 29 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

They just here for the weather?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:29 - 30 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Yes you can.

When you get migrant status, the Home Office will tell Migrant Help. Migrant Help is an organisation that can help you find housing, claim benefits and make an appointment at the Jobcentre. They’ll contact you within 1 working day of being told about your migrant status.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/immigration/asylum-and-refugees/after-you-get-refugee-status/
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 205 of 207