Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:03 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

1.6 BILLION people follow Islam. Do you think that there should be no bad apples whatsoever in any religion, or otherwise they're all scumbags? It's NEVER OK to do the stuff like that, but I don't think they all do it, simply because you're the BNP Race Relations Officer of BCF and tell everyone how bad they are.

On another point, I didn't see you condemn the JewKIP candidate for the position ofManc Mayor on his burning of a Bible publically? You'd be frothing at your gash if that was a Muslamic, no doubt.

I notice you only mention Europe. Does the trouble in Africa not matter? Or is that because there's a lot of shit going down there carried out by 'Christians'?

I remember a case over here, in London or somesuch, where some poor kid had been tortured and mutilated to some horrific scale, because the 'Christian' relatives had delusions that the kid was possessed by the devil. I don't recall you posting anything about that, despite it being on your doorstep?

FGM is not a 'Muslim' thing, in that it's not across the board. They don't accept it in Saudi, a Muslim stronghold. There's a strong chance of it happening in Egypt, and it's both Muslamic and Christians over there carrying it out. In parts of Africa, it's done as a 'Christian' thing. It's down to the interpretation and the delusion of the folk carrying it out. If you get a crank to read a Bible, they'd probably wank themselves raw over all the things they could do in the name of 'Christianity'. And of course there's the 'Peaceful' Buddhists, who forcefully oppress Muslamics over in Myanmar. So, the Tl;Dr for you, because I know you need things made simple:

Not. All. Muslims. Are. Cunts.
Not. All. Cunts. Are. Muslim. Either.

HTH

Allah on a stick! There's some head in the sand denial there.

FGM is nothing to do with Islam, much like western terrorism and child sex grooming gangs.

It's just that almost all perpetrators are Muslims by shear coincidence.

When the IRA were blowing shit up, did you say all Paddies were terrorists?

When are you going to answer re JewKIP?

No answers to the rest of the points made?

*Sheer. Learn the English language for fucks sake.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:23 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there parts of the bible that specifically and repeatedly and unambiguously order Micks to slaughter anyone not of their particular sub-sect?

Because that's the problem with islam, and why it's not directly equivalent to any other problem. The Bog Trotters wanted freedom to mess up Paddyland on their own. islam demands jihad and expansion and global dominion.

Right now, Erdogan is exhorting his zealots to breed explosively and to conquer Europe.

Not metaphorically, not defensively, but in an islamic war of aggression.

If we're going to throw around accusations of leaders being literally Hitler, I know in which direction I'd point and shriek.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:26 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRA wasn't entirely about religion though, it was the idealism.

But there's a few references in Deuteronomy anyway.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:50 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was definitely a time when it become ok to be Irish again:
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/10/21/1445446357535/Sign-in-London-reading-No-009.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=5eba94c5a26746901deb06dea6007a3f%20

So why did whitey hate whitey? Was it because generally people get a bit miffed when bombs start going off? That's why this whole Islamophobia stuff's nonsense, although you do get general resentment, if Islamic terrorism was to stop any ill feeling would quick quickly ebb away.

However the IRA had tangible goals, you can't say the same thing about radical Islam. When there's no one to negotiate with how do you deal with the problem? Unless the Jewlio manifesto reckons they'll eventually get bored of stabby stabby, bomby bomby, with zero input or effort from anyone?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:26 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

There was definitely a time when it become ok to be Irish again:
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/10/21/1445446357535/Sign-in-London-reading-No-009.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=5eba94c5a26746901deb06dea6007a3f%20

So why did whitey hate whitey? Was it because generally people get a bit miffed when bombs start going off? That's why this whole Islamophobia stuff's nonsense, although you do get general resentment, if Islamic terrorism was to stop any ill feeling would quick quickly ebb away.

However the IRA had tangible goals, you can't say the same thing about radical Islam. When there's no one to negotiate with how do you deal with the problem? Unless the Jewlio manifesto reckons they'll eventually get bored of stabby stabby, bomby bomby, with zero input or effort from anyone?

The knobheads amongst them obviously think they're tangible goals though. Negotiation doesn't work, otherwise you end up with terrorists with an air of legitimacy, just like in Ireland.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:11 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What 60+ million people converting to Islam (just in the UK?). I don't necessarily agree with the good friday agreement, but it did bring a fragile peace, at least on the mainland.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:13 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRA wasn't entirely about religion though, it was the idealism.

islam is only tangentially about religion though, it's a political system. That's what makes it so dangerous, it demands expansion, domination, and governance. It will not and can not co-exist with other ideologies - it can barely even get along with different flavours of itself.

And with a few temporary hiccups like pre-revolution Iran (good job, CIA), it's becoming more, not less, radical and regressive.

But there's a few references in Deuteronomy anyway.

Actively preached as exemplars in churches today?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:53 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
What 60+ million people converting to Islam (just in the UK?). I don't necessarily agree with the good friday agreement, but it did bring a fragile peace, at least on the mainland.

Yeah, good job giving terrorists and air of legitimacy.

Hangonamo, we've done that in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and on the verge of doing it in Syria by deposing the people who kept these knobsacks in check. WTG! Rolling Eyes
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:30 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland was never about religion, it was about independence. The Catholic /Protestant divide was an anachronism of history.

The IRA/Sinn Fein couldn't have given two fucks if he protestants stayed if they had got a united Ireland. They weren't on a religious genocide, they were on a political mission/war.

Islamic groups like Isis are most definitely partaking of a bit of religious cleansing.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ireland was never about religion, it was about independence. The Catholic /Protestant divide was an anachronism of history.

The IRA/Sinn Fein couldn't have given two fucks if he protestants stayed if they had got a united Ireland. They weren't on a religious genocide, they were on a political mission/war.

Islamic groups like Isis are most definitely partaking of a bit of religious cleansing.

Even though they're actually killing their fellow Muslims? Yeah, I can see how that one works, killing your fellow believer.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Hangonamo, we've done that in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and on the verge of doing it in Syria by deposing the people who kept these knobsacks in check. WTG! Rolling Eyes

What the knobsacks from London? Bradford? Algeria? Somalia? Tunisia?

Or do you think all Islamic Extremists come from Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and Syria? Rolling Eyes

Was the threat of Islamic Extremists on the scale it is now before the instability in the above 4 countries? Take your time. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:27 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said I don't agree with it just that there was someone to sit down round a table with.

Even though they're actually killing their fellow Muslims? Yeah, I can see how that one works, killing your fellow believer.

The united Islam myth only exists in the west, in the middle east they're happy to kill each other because they believe in a slightly different fictional story.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:17 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the threat of Islamic Extremists on the scale it is now before the instability in the above 4 countries?

islam is incompatible with democracy and can only be kept in check by brutal suppression, you say? Interesting point.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Was the threat of Islamic Extremists on the scale it is now before the instability in the above 4 countries?

Extreme islam is incompatible with democracy and can only be kept in check by brutal suppression, you say? Interesting point.

FTFY Thumbs Up

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:12 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

That has to be the most naive statement I have read for ages. Are you moving in the real world? FFS Sunni and Shia hate each other as much as they hate Christians, Infidels, agnostics and Pooftahs.

It's a bit like us normal people not liking lefties, liberals and Diane Abbott but with mass beheadings. Praying

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:18 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

That has to be the most naive statement I have read for ages. Are you moving in the real world? FFS Sunni and Shia hate each other as much as they hate Christians, Infidels, agnostics and Pooftahs.

It's a bit like us normal people not liking lefties, liberals and Diane Abbott but with mass beheadings. Praying

Oh, so Muslims aren't just anti-Western, they're anti-everyone, each and every last one of them?

As for 'normal', if you class bnp72 as normal with his 'English kids for English nonces' type of attitude, I'm glad I'm not.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Extreme islam is incompatible with democracy and can only be kept in check by brutal suppression, you say? Interesting point.

You ain't no Muslim bruv Folded arms You don't get to pick and choose, from the moderates to the extremists they're all Muslims.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:25 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Oh, so Muslims aren't just anti-Western, they're anti-everyone, each and every last one of them?

As for 'normal', if you class bnp72 as normal with his 'English kids for English nonces' type of attitude, I'm glad I'm not.

My statement was a bit flippant I agree, I've actually nothing against homosexuals.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:20 - 01 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're aware there's a higher percentage of extremism in folk who convert to Islam, and aren't necessarily born into it?

So, if we go along with this UK born Muslims doing all the killing over here, what will shutting the borders achieve?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:14 - 02 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, if we go along with this UK born Muslims doing all the killing over here, what will shutting the borders achieve?

You can't clean your house while fresh rubbish is blowing in through an open door.

Not Ahmadis, but they're fair game for being snackbarred. islam has had its new testament and reformation, but it's not taken yet.

islam preaches supremacy. That translates into islam over everyone, real islam over fake islam, our tribe's version of real islam over your tribe's version of real islam, my household's version of real islam over your household's version of real islam, and you ain't no real muslim, dad.

I wouldn't take it so seriously if it would lighten up a bit (ob. link to both muslim comedians).

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:33 - 02 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-electrocuted-garde-du-nord-paris-eurostar-train-heading-for-uk-london-britain-calais-a7713191.html

Guessing this one wasn't an engineer... Thinking

Oh... and Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 354 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 115 of 207