Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:02 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
anti-rape shorts are now an Actual Thing that you can buy. https://shop.safeshorts.eu/

"With its low weight and the reduced size, this lock is best used in confined or hard-to-reach spaces."

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:09 - 21 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Parisians arrested for cannibalism. French cuisine. Sick

Hmm, where in Paris is "Cape Verde"? Thinking
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:49 - 22 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Useless thick racist Diane Abbott set to announce an increase in migration, and unconditional chain migration for all hulking grey-bearded "15" year old "refugees" making it on to Treasure Island under a Comrade Corbyn regime.

Granted that's already the de facto position under Sharia May, but I hope this gets the coverage that it deserves.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 16:01 - 22 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because he gave her a lift with the premeditated intention of making her walk whilst not bothering to slow down or come out of lane 3 first?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:22 - 22 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Useless thick racist Diane Abbott set to announce an increase in migration, and unconditional chain migration for all hulking grey-bearded "15" year old "refugees" making it on to Treasure Island under a Comrade Corbyn regime.

Granted that's already the de facto position under Sharia May, but I hope this gets the coverage that it deserves.

If Corbyn gets in, stand by for a wallet raping for anyone who earns. VAT will rise, fuel duty will rise.

Time for me to get a sea boat and illegally emigrate to Ethiopia where the standard of living will be higher and you keep what you earn (thieve, take, rob, pirate) Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:47 - 23 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmad is happy to be in Germany. "I thank you very, very, very much with Mama Merkel. She is the only person who has felt the suffering of the Syrians. I also thank the Germans. Even if there are racists among them. But the Germans have experienced war and show great compassion for the Syrians."

Ahmed has two wives. Germoney - even if there are racists among them - has allowed him to fly in wife #2, as a spouse, to join him in his free house.

Ahmed could learn German, and he could look for work, but he prefers to stay at home with his six children, claiming benefits. Ahmed does not know how much those are, he just goes to the bank and collects the money. The magical, magical money.

Ahmed married wife #2 when she was 13, six years after he married wife #1.

Ahmed is a polygamist. Ahmed is a child rapist.

Polygamy is illegal in Germoney. Child rape is illegal in Germoney.

And yet Mama Merkel welcomes Ahmed, and pays him with money stolen from monogamous non-child raping Germans who can't afford to have children.

I'd add hyperbole, but it turns out that I really don't have to. The plain facts are mind boggling.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:59 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Surely #NothingToDoWithBoatMigrants, but thanks to a wamen who was daylight struggle cuddled by three drunk.... German... men who were very ascared of dogs ... anti-rape shorts are now an Actual Thing that you can buy. https://shop.safeshorts.eu/

Having seen the story broken on BCF, Al Beeb belatedly runs with it.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:09 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Surely #NothingToDoWithBoatMigrants, but thanks to a wamen who was daylight struggle cuddled by three drunk.... German... men who were very ascared of dogs ... anti-rape shorts are now an Actual Thing that you can buy. https://shop.safeshorts.eu/

I know it's an incredible stretch of logic but instead of pioneering hi-tech anti-rape shorts how about stop importing swarms of Third World rapists or was this article just for the lulz factor?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:55 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Something I have noticed with Gracie (who is a large dog by any standards) is that brown people (all shades of)
seem mostly, except for odd rare exceptions, deeply unnerved by the presence of a dog.

A Muslim friend once panicked when a dog came up to him (to say hello), ran into me, then ran into a window Laughing He explained he'd have to go home and shower if it touched him for some strange religious reason Confused

I petted the dog Wub

Rogerborg wrote:

Interesting video, 8 years of self-defence classes to be able to move a hand off your thigh? Thinking

As for...
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/7D84/production/_100223123_safeshorts_close_lock-500x500.jpg

It reads like pure satire but that's modern Germany Neutral

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

QED. Never mind armoured spandex, if you want to keep Muslims out of your fanjita, then a large angry looking
dog should do the trick very effectively. 100% mosque rat repellent and the Krauts have all the best scary breeds
too, Dobes, Rotties and German shepherds. Any of those should see that Muhammed and his mates do a very quick one.

Last edited by grr666 on 12:47 - 07 Mar 2018; edited 2 times in total

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
A Muslim friend once panicked when a dog came up to him (to say hello), ran into me, then ran into a window Laughing He explained he'd have to go home and shower if it touched him for some strange religious reason Confused

Dog saliva. He might as well have eaten pork

https://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/8804/why-are-dogs-as-pets-considered-haram

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:20 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
M.C wrote:

Dog saliva. He might as well have eaten pork

https://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/8804/why-are-dogs-as-pets-considered-haram

Yeah it was the licky he was scared of. I mean I don't particularly like my mates dog licking me, apart from it meaning its not biting me Smile, but that's more from a hygiene reason*.

*it seems to spend a lot of time examining its own feces Sick

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:20 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

*it seems to spend a lot of time examining its own feces Sick

I bet most people have a quick shufty down the pan after dropping a log.

It's not just dogs. Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always have, I also look at the paper too or how else would you know when to stop wiping?

Wobbling Dog
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:43 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I always have, I also look at the paper too or how else would you know when to stop wiping?

3 wipes MAX

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:49 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote:

Never mind armoured spandex, if you want to keep Muslims out of your fanjita, then a large angry looking
dog should do the trick very effectively. 100% mosque rat repellent and the Krauts have all the best scary breeds
too, Dobes, Rotties and German shepherds. Any of those should see that Muhammed and his mates do a very quick one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5472145/Taxi-driver-loses-licence-refusing-carry-guide-dog.html

Khan lying to magistrates: 'I have no problem with dogs.' Liar

'I knew before I was going to the job there was a guide dog.'

'We have the option to refuse or accept jobs, I accepted it, it didn't put me off.' Liar

'The dog came in before him, its tongue was out, it was licking the side of the dashboard and gear-stick. Liar

'I was worried the dog might press the button on the handbrake, applying it while I was driving.' Liar

'I was concerned about safety and asked him if he could please sit in the rear of the car with the dog.' Liar

Not that losing his licence will stop him driving his Koran endorsed rapebox of course, he'll just start giving his
cousin/brother/fathers name when stopped, I bet the V5 for his taxi is already on its way to the DVLA for a name change.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:00 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the dog could smell bacon on the gear stick?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:35 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The taqiyya didn't fly this time. The magistrate definitely smelled BS.

I note there are the only the same three comments on this story at half two this afternoon as there were first thing
today... Just 3... In the Daily Mail... On a M-word story??? 3??? Folded arms

The Daily Mail wrote:
The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Thinking

Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:11 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess what country this verdict came from.

An actual court of law, giving an acquittal on a charge of wife beating, wrote:
The husband's family seems to be a good family, unlike hers, which is relevant for the assessment of the charges.

The norm in this community is that a woman tells the family that she is being beaten so that the matter can be resolved within the family. The fact that the complainant did not tell her husband's relatives that he hit her, but instead reported it to the police, further reduced her credibility

It is not uncommon for women to wrongly claim that they have been abused and threatened, thus pretending that they are in need of sheltered accommodation to get an apartment.

Iran? Saudi Arabia?

Sweden.

Of course it's Sweden.

Wobbling Dog
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 23:38 - 08 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ la-z-boy related Youtube clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyiBPEXKzYQ

Seems at least one Swede aint keen on it.
Where's Charles Martel when you need him ?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:58 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
TaffyTDM wrote:
Because he gave her a lift with the premeditated intention of making her walk whilst not bothering to slow down or come out of lane 3 first?

Can you force open the passenger door of a Qashquia and eject the passenger from the drivers seat whilst still driving? It can't be easy.
Even if he did, picking a packed rush hour motorway, in his own legally marked car seems an odd idea.

A really odd one this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5429687/Tributes-pour-Dominique-Worrall-M20-murder-victim.html

Wonder why you've gone quiet about this story now, you big soft melt?

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Guess what country this verdict came from.

An actual court of law, giving an acquittal on a charge of wife beating, wrote:
The husband's family seems to be a good family, unlike hers, which is relevant for the assessment of the charges.

The norm in this community is that a woman tells the family that she is being beaten so that the matter can be resolved within the family. The fact that the complainant did not tell her husband's relatives that he hit her, but instead reported it to the police, further reduced her credibility

It is not uncommon for women to wrongly claim that they have been abused and threatened, thus pretending that they are in need of sheltered accommodation to get an apartment.

Iran? Saudi Arabia?

Sweden.

Of course it's Sweden.

I'll give it 20 years max before this becomes the norm in the UK. You will probably be charged with racism or some form of hate crime if you dare even say a word against it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 47 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 133 of 207