Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:45 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
Voice of experience?

A shocking lack of self awareness. Who keeps voting her in?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:24 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:
Voice of experience?

A shocking lack of self awareness. Who keeps voting her in?

I would say black people but that area's hipsterville now. It's truly baffling.

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:49 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
What does "integration" mean though?

I know a few teachers and teaching assistants in one of the pit villages dotted around South Yorkshire. They all agree (in private) that integration isn't working, for the main part. The eastern europeans don't listen to or respect female teaching staff (of which is the majority in this particular school), and the asians tend to be in class for a set amount of time (enough to warrant being viable for various benefits) and then just stop coming.

One particular person told me a story about one boy and girl from an asian family who are classed as very vulnerable after they ran away from the abusive dad/husband. In the last 18 months, the son has gone to london to learn the quran, and has also been to Pakistan. The daughter, has also explained that she is due to "go to london to learn the quran". Bumholes are twitching.

Other asians are constantly in trouble for not even trying to learn the language and it has got to the point where the school has had to take on translators / foreign language teaching assistants, despite being in a massive budget deficit.

They do all agree that on the whole, the polish kids are polite and hardworking, though.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:39 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:
the asians tend to be in class for a set amount of time (enough to warrant being viable for various benefits) and then just stop coming.

Well, that's Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Hindus and Sikhs for you.

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:10 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
CBFcarl wrote:
the asians tend to be in class for a set amount of time (enough to warrant being viable for various benefits) and then just stop coming.

Well, that's Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Hindus and Sikhs for you.

I'd love to be more specific, but I don't have the precise info to hand Smile

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:47 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be specific about my wifes school.... Bangladeshi's

The resolutely refuse to make English their first language in the homes. Most of the parents, especially the women, cannot speak English. When the kids come into school the sum of their English is what they have learnt at primary school which is very little as they have to have translators in the school.

So wifies school has to employ at least one translator to help them. She's on 3 times a teacher assistants salary so guess how many teachers assistants were cut to pay for her. Rolling Eyes

Now this isn't the kids fault, it's the parents but will the kids integrate enough so when they have their own kids the main home language is English? Who knows, I would hope so but....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:19 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Now this isn't the kids fault, it's the parents but will the kids integrate enough so when they have their own kids the main home language is English? Who knows, I would hope so but....

It's interesting. Personally I never saw the language barrier with 'Asian' (middle-eastern) kids that were born here, some of my best friends growing up were Bangladeshi. The kids that didn't seem to integrate were Turkish, a lot of them weren't born here, no real language barrier but Turkish was their first language and they stayed in their own group right through Primary/Secondary education. I had one Turkish friend who was unusual in that he didn't speak Turkish.

I think the issues are more in areas where there's a big enough community that you can get by without English, which's one of my problems with mass immigration. After the first gen' people tend to mix more, unless there's no need to. Although it depends, African languages don't seem to be adopted by the offspring, maybe cos unlike Turks they don't tend to own businesses etc. so outside social circles it isn't that beneficial.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:33 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
African languages don't seem to be adopted by the offspring, maybe cos unlike Turks they don't tend to own businesses etc. so outside social circles it isn't that beneficial.

I have worked in many countries in Africa and in everyone you can get by with English or French. Because there were so many different languages in one country, a common colonial language became popular, even among the illiterate, learning by word of mouth. This didn't happen in Asia.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:24 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
M.C wrote:
African languages don't seem to be adopted by the offspring, maybe cos unlike Turks they don't tend to own businesses etc. so outside social circles it isn't that beneficial.

I have worked in many countries in Africa and in everyone you can get by with English or French. Because there were so many different languages in one country, a common colonial language became popular, even among the illiterate, learning by word of mouth. This didn't happen in Asia.

Maybe you're right on that one, as Africans do tend to have a second language, when some of my Turkish neighbours don't speak any English. Although apparently English's fairly widely used in Bangladesh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Bangladesh Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:19 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I think the issues are more in areas where there's a big enough community that you can get by without English, which's one of my problems with mass immigration.

That's basically what Enoch Powell said, only with more rivers of blood and grinning picaninnies.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:01 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:
I think the issues are more in areas where there's a big enough community that you can get by without English, which's one of my problems with mass immigration.

That's basically what Enoch Powell said, only with more rivers of blood and grinning picaninnies.

Obviously after he encouraged them all to come over here, all those Dr's and engineers who ended up being bus drivers and cleaners. Sound familiar?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never met a nice South African. Wink

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:41 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

tl;dlisten for me: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09z08w3

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

The ones on Lethal Weapon looked pretty cool.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:18 - 27 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

And that's not bloody surprising, man.

Ironically, they're going to be boat migrants soon.

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:40 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

I know a couple at work. Properly nice blokes.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:42 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

German police attempt to deport West African man. 200 African migrants surround police and give them ultimatum, police then let man go and leave because the situation is too dangerous.

Quote:
"They were so aggressive and threatened us more and more, so that we had to leave the man behind," a policeman told the Stuttgarter-Zeitung.

Google Translate of Stuttgarter-Zeitung original article.

Google Translation wrote:
The Vice President of the Aalen Police Headquarters, Bernhard Weber, points out that the offenses of the breach of the peace and the release of prisoners also justified the enforcement of the police measure by force. "In such an aggressive and violent exceptional situation to have kept a cool head, because I can pay my colleagues only great respect."

However, Weber was also important to point out: "Although we assume that our counterpart was in a very tense state and that these people in this group dynamics might have been carried away to an action that they might not have done soberly consideration. But it is also very clear that the rule of law can not be dissuaded from an aggressive crowd in the enforcement of rule of law. The law will be enforced, that's what we stand for. We will continue to pursue our mission consistently. "

Consistently letting them go every time they kick off, presumably.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:56 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scariest word in that article was

Quote:
outnumbered

Lots more of that to come, everywhere. It's their #1 takeover tactic and all part of the plan.

51% day is coming....

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:41 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Irish Pikeys have been doing that over here for years. They get away with things because the police are shit scared to get involved.

I was watching one of those fly on the wall copper programmes where they basically helped themselves to fuel and the women openly robbed the food out of a service station. The police were called, came and just moved them on and called it a success. Evil or Very Mad

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:24 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
The scariest word in that article was

Quote:
outnumbered

Lots more of that to come, everywhere. It's their #1 takeover tactic and all part of the plan.

51% day is coming....

Germany may well be leading the race (no pun intended)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4HDVanld8

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:08 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

When push comes to shove, the police can only function if they're the biggest gang in town.

Cutting numbers of big burly beat coppers in favour of "intelligence led" sociology graduate midgets, wamen and diversities only works if the vast majority of your populace are decent and law abiding, and you're targeting a tiny majority of reprobates.

Glasgow's razor gang problem was solved not by hugging them, but by bringing in hulking big Highland lads to kick the barleys out of them until they knew who was in charge.

I'd opine that the future is shaping up to look a lot like the past, except that I don't think we have a big enough pool of decent hale young men left ready to step up.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:05 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Glasgow's razor gang problem was solved not by hugging them, but by bringing in hulking big Highland lads to kick the barleys out of them until they knew who was in charge.

I'd opine that the future is shaping up to look a lot like the past, except that I don't think we have a big enough pool of decent hale young men left ready to step up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42690960 - left without comment Whistle

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:05 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
When push comes to shove, the police can only function if they're the biggest gang in town.

and aren't pilloried and harassed by SJWs for doing their jobs.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:21 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

and aren't pilloried and harassed by SJWs for doing their jobs correctly, without overstepping their mark.

Whistle

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:55 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/british-man-who-never-even-12465021.amp

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article12465064.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PAY-Kyle-Herbert-22-holding-the-letter-he-received-from-the-home-office.jpg

To prove you've got a right to live in the UK of course you need to provide 4 documents for each year... kind of wonder how many people here could do that?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 330 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 135 of 207