Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:05 - 31 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Donk.

Put a bangin' donk on it. Thumbs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:45 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world's smallest violin player, just for you! No wonder his wife left him.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:48 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen this?

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/we-should-have-been-told-manchester-arena-bomber-was-rescued-by-navy-survivor-11364286641419
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems Donkers likes peeping at posts, as well as underage school children. Shocked

Have you proof of this?

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:36 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably not, he seems to be the very person he accuses others of being.
Spiteful, hateful etc

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Seems Donkers likes peeping at posts, as well as underage school children. Shocked

Have you proof of this?

I do, he has me on enemy, so cannot see my posts to leave karma. He has to unenemy to read what I write. Laughing

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:40 - 01 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Yup

Nutshell in points.

Arrow He was a UK citizen with UK passport.

Arrow He was in Libya because his nut job parents were there.

Arrow His parents were there to topple Gaddaffi.

Arrow They had been prevented from going because they were a security threat.

Arrow MI5 intervened and got them waived through to go and fight.

Arrow A navy ship rescued him later on. He went to Malta and re-entered the UK with no questions asked.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:10 - 02 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off topic but relevant...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 06:35 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Does he feck. It's his childish way of trying to be a playground bully and is getting quite embarrassing now.

When labelling someone a nonce just to try and taint them seems a perfectly normal thing to do, someone either leads a very empty life or needs help mentally.

It's his way of throwing a hissy fit because I wont engage in his childish games anymore.

You trying to take the moral high ground?

You?

Priceless.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:34 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Have you proof of this?

Does he feck. It's his childish way of trying to be a playground bully and is getting quite embarrassing now.

When labelling someone a nonce just to try and taint them seems a perfectly normal thing to do, someone either leads a very empty life or needs help mentally.

It's his way of throwing a hissy fit because I wont engage in his childish games anymore.

Childish games, like unenemying to dish out karma then hiding behind it again, you mean? Laughing

Give up you soft cunt. You've done nothing but hassle Val and Percy on here for months, because you don't like receiving it back off anyone else.

Not to mention all the things you come out with against Itchy, myself, etc. If you can't play the game, maybe you shouldn't try and then try to take the moral high ground. After all, you've tarred thousands of people with false labels.

Fucking soft turnip. Why did your wife leave you?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:40 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you explain your avatar, instead of coming across all Scouse, always the victim, never your fault?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

See what I mean, unenemying to snipe. Nothing but a coward with victim syndrome.

Explain your avatar. And why your wife left you.

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:41 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

f&fw Pass the popcorn Pass the popcorn

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talking about accusing him of being a pedo.

I don't particularly give a rats arse if you call each other all the names under the sun, but if you accuse someone of being a pedo you better have proof as you are entering a completely different level of accusations from gammon or snowflake.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:44 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loui5D wrote:

Agreed

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:47 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Loui5D wrote:

Agreed

There's a lot of it about Rolling Eyes
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:56 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste for mod.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:59 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Ste for mod.

There's a lot of it about.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I was talking about accusing him of being a pedo.

I don't particularly give a rats arse if you call each other all the names under the sun, but if you accuse someone of being a pedo you better have proof as you are entering a completely different level of accusations from gammon or snowflake.

There's more evidence of that with him than half of the people he aims his bile at. Mid 40's, unhealthy interest in computers, wife left him, angry at the world, only attacks certain sections of society, yet won't denounce those like him.

Definitely something to hide.

I await all of his proof of that which he accuses me of. I'm sure he'll have become a lefty before that appears, mind.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cucklio Virtue Signals Again, Dhimmi of the Year wrote:
There's more evidence of that with him than half of the people he aims his bile at. Mid 40's, unhealthy interest in computers, wife left him, angry at the world, only attacks certain sections of society, yet won't denounce those like him.

Definitely something to hide.

I await all of his proof of that which he accuses me of. I'm sure he'll have become a lefty before that appears, mind.

Fuck me, the projection is strong in this one.

Throwing accusations about with no proof is standard leftist operating procedure though so no surprise there. Divorced/separated, mid-40's, works in IT = automatic pedo on the Cucklio scale. Given the current divorce rate that would throw a sizeable percentage of the IT workforce on your witch burning pile. Maybe you should suggest it to Sharia May, think of all the job opportunities it would open up. We could make the mass pedo-burning spectacle a TV special hosted by Ant and Dec, with a money spinning phone in. Maybe you could be the Pedo-burner general, with a bit of torture on the side. Anyone who denied they're were a pedo must be one, because Cucklio said so, and that's proof enough.

Still just like car meets, eh? *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* The levels of hypocrisy is laughable.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:33 - 03 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point missed by NoThoughtCuntrol, not difficult though when your posts are all copypasta, left wing, virtue signal, bingo card full again?

I don't suppose you pick up the irony in bnp72's posts when he states without a shred of evidence that ENTIRE sections of society are nonces?

Do you both hang out in the same clubs?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 260 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 139 of 207