Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 151, 152, 153 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:11 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm re-letting my house in Stoke in a couple of months. Thinking

27 x £30 a week minus whatever it costs to board out the loft. Thumbs Up £42kpa in my bin. Laughing

Shame I'm not of Indian or Pakistani descent or I could probably get away with it too. You can see why there's
a market for it though. Using that model my house would have paid for itself completely within 2 and a 1/2 year period.
It's rife in that area, when I was buying my house in Stoke I viewed a fair few other prospective purchases and three
of those were owned by people with no need for suntan cream and whose properties had been badly renovated
(including undeclared loft conversions not mentioned in the particulars) to have as many people living in them
as reasonably practicable but to not look like a straight up doss house. Two of those would have come with the tenants in
place. I went with a nice new build style place in a quiet cul de sac in the end. I'm pretty sure the neighbours might
notice 27 "Iranians" appearing next door over night though...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:21 - 10 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its where the money is nowadays. Yields on a large HMO are far higher than apartments at the moment. I am involved with a couple of buildings where the owners want to do exactly what you describe, and trying to get them to agree to the current national minimum room size of just over 6 sq.m plus Building Regs is a nightmare....
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:48 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Another 39 mystery illegal immigrants caught this weekend, on over 6 boats still landing on Kent beaches.

Javid’s promise of bringing back two of our border force cutters from the Med have appreated to be bullshit and they’re still in Malta and Gibraltar.

This is escalating now. If over 100 fighting age Muslim men a week are getting caught, when we’ve got nobody even looking for them, how many are sneaking in undetected? Too much of a coincidence that none are African and all are Asian Muslims, when the majority in Calais are African.

There’s something going on here, which I suspect is ISIS related and our government is turning a blind eye to it.

Did they have guns/swords or stuff?

It's normal for an invading force to bring something to hit the invaded with.

Soaking up our welfare is still a good weapon of course.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:12 - 21 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the Syrian migrant crisis there were murmurings at the start of ISIS infiltrating them, which turned out to be correct.

Something is up if African migrants can afford to be packed onto boats and sent across the Mediterranean, but not the channel, unless I'm misunderstanding the economics here Thinking

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:26 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Another 39 mystery illegal immigrants caught this weekend, on over 6 boats still landing on Kent beaches.

Javid’s promise of bringing back two of our border force cutters from the Med have turned out to be bullshit and they’re still working for the EU, in Malta and Gibraltar.

This is escalating now. If over 100 fighting age Muslim men a week are getting caught, when we’ve got nobody even looking for them, how many are sneaking in undetected? Too much of a coincidence that none are African and all are Asian Muslims, when the majority in Calais are African.

There’s something going on here, which I suspect is ISIS related and our government is turning a blind eye to it.

I'm confused. Are you saying that our Government is somehow complicit in bringing members of ISIS to the French coast and allowing them to cross to the UK?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:13 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest Daily (tall) Tale link:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6617301/Europe-wants-moon-2025-ESA-reveals-plan-spark-new-space-race.html?ito=social-facebook

Europe wants to mine the moon by 2025

Not long before we get rubber dinghys heading off to the moon then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I wonder who's going to fund it WHEN we leave

And there's your answer. We won't leave, at least not with any part of our anatomy left.
Labour is slowly trying to drift from leave towards second referendum like a farty smell from a vegan.
Also Blair. He has the power to overturn any result single handedly.

Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
bhinso wrote:
Latest Daily (tall) Tale link:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6617301/Europe-wants-moon-2025-ESA-reveals-plan-spark-new-space-race.html?ito=social-facebook

Europe wants to mine the moon by 2025

Not long before we get rubber dinghys heading off to the moon then.

Yeah right. nobody has been bothered about going back there for almost 50 years and the EU/ESA has suddenly come up with this propaganda stunt to mine resources there within 6 years.

I wonder who's going to fund it when we leave, Germany is in recession and France, Italy, Greece and Spain are on the verge of bankruptcy? "Gofundme"?

There's a whole SpacePal industry Very Happy, which as far as I can tell seems to be based on science fiction dreams.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:14 - 22 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

SpacePal industry Very Happy ... science fiction dreams.

What are you inferring???
Tut Tut

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:08 - 24 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

'UK starts returning cross-Channel migrants to France' - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46994986

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:58 - 25 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ships not sailed on that Moon proposition yet...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:42 - 26 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47006158

'The report also said that in the last three months of 2018, applications for asylum hit their highest level since the European migrant crisis in October 2015.'

'The report, dated January 2019, also highlighted the pressure being felt in Kent due to boats carrying migrants arriving on the coast.'

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:18 - 26 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if they dont qualify for asylum, if they have destroyed their identity documents what can you do with them.

Better to have them in the country as illegals, at least we dont have to pay for them and I get my car cleaned cheaply at this car wash Cool

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-43047975

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 26 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Put them in prison until they can confirm who they are and that they're not wanted criminals or terrorists?

That's a great Idea Rolling Eyes ,firstly based on the first page of google it costs somewhere between 37-80k to keep someone in prison for a year, whose going to foot the bill for that one. At the low end that still over £100 a night.

secondly where are we going to put them, we don't have enough room for the criminals we already have, you'll be moaning then that people are getting handed lenient sentences because we can't put them in jail.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:19 - 27 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, el dorado is the reason everyone wants your tax pounds.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:25 - 28 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Even if they dont qualify for asylum, if they have destroyed their identity documents what can you do with them.

Better to have them in the country as illegals, at least we dont have to pay for them and I get my car cleaned cheaply at this car wash Cool

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-43047975

Wonder if the beak got their car washed whilst they were there?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 151, 152, 153 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 152 of 207