Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 152, 153, 154 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/12118575/Jeremy-Corbyn-All-Calais-migrants-who-want-to-come-to-Britain-should-be-allowed-entry.html?fbclid=IwAR3MIl436GUmf0aktMbCxFaBkqfkmLuxRsOBS1DhG-N-jwMzYz9vQGGQpL4

Jeremy Corbyn: All Calais migrants should be given chance to come to Britain
The Labour leader said thousands of migrants waiting in camps in France should be given the chance to come to the UK if they have family connections, adding 'it's not very many'

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:58 - 30 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was saying the same thing during the Syrian migrant crisis. Imagine if he was actually in charge Neutral

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:57 - 17 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0002jn8/inside-europe-ten-years-of-turmoil-series-1-3-unstoppable

Highlights:
- African guy saying he's Syrian Laughing
- Fugees offered asylum in Luxembourg... only 30 went, they wanted Germoney Confused
- Turkish EU accession was real and being used as a negotiating tactic to keep back the swarm (along with 6 billion euros), only the coup in Turkey stopped the EU having to deliver on their side of the bargain, funny how people are trying to rewrite that one Thinking
- A German politician saying they took so many migrants out of a sense of shame over past events, some racist guy I unfortunately had to work with was saying that, it looks like he was correct Neutral

The rest was pretty much like the other episodes, rules being broken when it suits the EU, littler countries getting treated with disdain.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:39 - 18 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised What's wrong with war-torn Luxembourg?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:13 - 18 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was that Jihadi Bride bird with them?
Or is she still tireded from dropping the kid out.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:55 - 18 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're still trying to find someone brave enough to cut the cord...

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 18 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BUT
#notALL Tut Tut

OK maybe this one...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 18 Feb 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
They're still trying to find someone brave enough to cut the cord...

Oh dear, I'm a warped bastard, I laughed out loud. Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:18 - 06 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't want to start a separate thread so chucked this in here as it shows what sort of scum we are letting into our country.

https://home.bt.com/news/latest-news/father-jailed-for-plotting-monstrous-acid-attack-on-three-year-old-son-11364343279941

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:46 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Didn't want to start a separate thread so chucked this in here as it shows what sort of scum we are letting into our country.

https://home.bt.com/news/latest-news/father-jailed-for-plotting-monstrous-acid-attack-on-three-year-old-son-11364343279941

For me the biggest surprise was he only got 16 years. It's nuts how someone so dangerous could well be free within 6 years following that. Not only that but he's also free to order his criminal nutcase friends around too. Best bet for anyone wanting to maim a child and going so far with the plans is death which takes a whole year to complete.

Here's one up my area:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sex-attacker-caught-operation-sanctuary-15928448

Aside from the obvious failings of the Home Office, it's this attitude that they bring with them into this country that what might be considered legal (the sex with 14 year olds) in their home countries is certainly not legal here. It's the constant watering down of morals, values and the non-stop involvement with police and the court system that I see as destroying the true culture of this country. It's taken hundreds of years to get to an (almost) good place to live and suddenly we have imports of bad ways. Heck I see it now with driving standards too - look at the amount of people doing sudden 'U' turns in moving traffic and without indicating, cagers bullying bikes out of lanes etc. Might be normal practice in Phuket but it's not here!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:01 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mother of the child reckons he'll off her for "honour" reasons when he gets out in like 3 weeks time. We SO need moar prisons building. Then maybe you'll see appropriate sentencing because prison space isn't as limited as it is now. Custody seems to be a last resort in the UK due to limited number of cells. Meanwhile here in Thailand, 5 years inside for having a spliff.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:56 - 07 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
The mother of the child reckons he'll off her for "honour" reasons when he gets out in like 3 weeks time. We SO need moar prisons building. Then maybe you'll see appropriate sentencing because prison space isn't as limited as it is now. Custody seems to be a last resort in the UK due to limited number of cells. Meanwhile here in Thailand, 5 years inside for having a spliff.

Yes, but they don't particularly care how many they stick in each cell, whereas over here, our scumbags are treated better than old people in care homes.

Personally I'd laugh my socks off if it was 'You want a bed, your going to have to cosy up to Bubba here'. Thumbs Up

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:34 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, now after being rescued the migrants hijack the ship and STILL some idiots refuse to lay any blame on them.

https://home.bt.com/news/world-news/ship-taken-back-from-migrants-after-med-hijack-arrives-in-malta-11364349185333

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:46 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poland takes in no Islamic refugees and has no terror attacks.

EU: Poland is rasis.

RIP M.C. Sad

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:11 - 28 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Poland takes in no Islamic refugees and has no terror attacks.

EU: Poland is rasis.

RIP M.C. Sad

Not strictly correct, they take in Chechens... Who are majority Muslim.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 04 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread needs bumping.

lol so much for EU countries closing ranks
Very Happy

Humanitarian ship with 64 migrants on board is stuck in the Mediterranean after Italy's Matteo Salvini says: 'Take them to Germany!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6885977/Humanitarian-ship-64-migrants-board-stuck-Salvini-says-Germany.html

To be fair, it does look like there are some women and children there. Not all fighting age men.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:14 - 10 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has Shamina managed to sneak in amongst them yet?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:53 - 14 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
3 more cases of boats being found on the Kent coast so far this week.

That puts the total caughtgiven a fee hose, passport and benefits to 419 since November. How many thousands have not been caught in that time?
And this has been winter. Prepare for numbers of Gimmedats to rocket now the winter is over.

So Javid, where are our border force boats you promised months ago, to take off water taxi duty in the Med? Publicity stunt w4nker.

Quote:
The NCA is are also examining a second inflatable boat found near where the migrants were picked up at the Samphire Hoe country park in Dover.

The investigation, which is being carried out in partnership with Border Force, Immigration Enforcement and Kent Police, continues.

This incident is the latest in the continuing trend of suspected migrants landing on Kent shores, either by themselves or by being rescued at sea and brought in.

The figure since November 8 adds up to a net 48 incidents involving a total 419 people.

Bit early to be Pissed isn't it?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:18 - 14 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure another 2 dingy loads turned up yesterday but I can't find the news story now.

Getting to be the weather for it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 342 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 152, 153, 154 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 153 of 207