Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:39 - 10 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once the transition period has finished it is rumoured the French will be giving dinghies away...

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 10 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all the worrying about `imgrants "colonizing" the country, nobody seems very concerned about people leaving. Up here in Sturgeononia we're looking down the barrel of becoming post a split with the UK a tiny impoverished vassal state of the EU with no reason for anyone to stay here or come here. Give it a couple of years and anyone younger than 45 will be f#cking off to Germany. Mind you independence from the UK will be an end to immigration I suppose. Ive already advised my neices and nephews to learn a modern European language and offered to flog them a dinghy.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 10 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this was a remarkable admission from Nicola Sturgeon;

Quote:
Ms Sturgeon said devoting her attention to the Covid crisis was "liberating" from the usual party politics.

"I have tried in a way that I have never had to do with other issues, to strip the traditional rules of politics out of my decision-making," she told interviewer Dani Garavelli.

"I haven't at any point during the coronavirus weighed up decisions on the basis of: 'Does this make independence more or less likely?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-53463665
So everything she does has to facilitate independence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:23 - 11 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I thought this was a remarkable admission from Nicola Sturgeon;

Quote:
Ms Sturgeon said devoting her attention to the Covid crisis was "liberating" from the usual party politics.

"I have tried in a way that I have never had to do with other issues, to strip the traditional rules of politics out of my decision-making," she told interviewer Dani Garavelli.

"I haven't at any point during the coronavirus weighed up decisions on the basis of: 'Does this make independence more or less likely?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-53463665
So everything she does has to facilitate independence.

Not really. She's been able to play the role of dictator for a few months and she's found she likes it. Every single thing she does is related to the independence motive. I cant stand her, she plays the sensible wifie auntie of the broons just the same as Boris plays up some comedy posh boy from a a Bertie Wooster novel.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:20 - 11 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

She came out with some right bashings of those footballers.

Mind you it was pretty bad, p1ssing off to Spain and not telling your club, then not bothering with the Quarantine rules when you come back.

I suppose because they earn so much £££ they think they're above the rules.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:51 - 12 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Mind you it was pretty bad, p1ssing off to Spain and not telling your club, then not bothering with the Quarantine rules when you come back.

It's a bit like fucking off to the other side of the country when you know you are symptomatic and then going for a drive to check your eyesight is okay....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:47 - 12 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
It's a bit like fucking off to the other side of the country when you know you are symptomatic and then going for a drive to check your eyesight is okay....

Aye, the man's meant to be smart. Now if he said he'd travelled to the other side of the country "to check his privilege" I'm sure the MSM would have taken no interest Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:53 - 12 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

She's just pissed off that she, Nicola the Great, Empress of Scotland and defacto ruler of a province of England Whistle is less liked than a footballer (and gets paid less as well Laughing ).

She should go back to comedy and sitting on a man's knee. Thumbs Up

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:18 - 16 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

She's just pissed off that she, Nicola the Great, Empress of Scotland and defacto ruler of a province of England Whistle is less liked than a footballer (and gets paid less as well Laughing ).

She's pretty rich actually and her husband who's head of the Scottish Marsbar Party is worth millions as are a lot of other higher ups in the party. Apparently they represent the masses though Shocked

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:52 - 16 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

She's pretty rich actually and her husband who's head of the Scottish Marsbar Party is worth millions as are a lot of other higher ups in the party. Apparently they represent the masses though Shocked

Really? Self made or born into money?

I know absolutely nothing about her except she annoys me intensely. Not at Diane's level of annoyance (although she has gone very quiet recently Dance! ) but certainly up there with the voodoo doll and pins level.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:20 - 18 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone see that video on fart book with the two Africans?

It consisted of a family returning from holiday and parking up only to discover that these two specimens of cultural enrichment had hitched a ride on their roofrack, and chucked all their belongings away so they could fit.

They just got down, ignored the protests and waddled away.

Lol's.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:05 - 19 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Really? Self made or born into money?

I know absolutely nothing about her except she annoys me intensely. Not at Diane's level of annoyance (although she has gone very quiet recently Dance! ) but certainly up there with the voodoo doll and pins level.

It's not were their wealth comes from it's the way they attempt to claim some solidarity with the common person. They get a lot of support from poorer sections of society by fanning the lovely feelings of national pride which are a nice cheap way to feel good when nobody in your family has had a decent job since 1983. They're con artists.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:08 - 19 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Did anyone see that video on fart book with the two Africans?

It consisted of a family returning from holiday and parking up only to discover that these two specimens of cultural enrichment had hitched a ride on their roofrack, and chucked all their belongings away so they could fit.

They just got down, ignored the protests and waddled away.

Lol's.

Not disimeler to the way the rich oligarchs who run the world have done to us all one way or another comrade.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 21 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the 16 year old who washed up on the beach this week was in fact 28.

I worked so hard not to find a daily mail link Sad
https://www.lbcnews.co.uk/uk-news/sudanese-migrant-drowned-channel-28-year-old-man/

Britain has been deprived of another fighting age Islamic man.

Looking at his mobile phone pictures it didn't really look like he was struggling too badly in Sudan, and left France because it's rasis there.

What I didn't realise was that apparently they can pay up to £10,000 just to cross the channel!
I imagine you could have a pretty decent life, virgins, etc. with 10 grand in Sudan. Why spend that coming here? How do they get hold of that money? Maybe they take out loans and get to claim it back on travel expenses once they get here Confused

All the same, it doesn't really explain why France is so bad that they're paying that to cross the channel, OK it's rasis there but from what BLF say it's rasis here too.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:39 - 21 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
So the 16 year old who washed up on the beach this week was in fact 28.

I worked so hard not to find a daily mail link Sad
https://www.lbcnews.co.uk/uk-news/sudanese-migrant-drowned-channel-28-year-old-man/

I'm so glad you did - that Nick Ferrari caller interview was hilarious Laughing

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:46 - 31 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Banksy boat becoming unstable and nearly sinking due to weight of immigrants is like a metaphor for the UK.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8677557/Coastguards-rescue-49-migrants-including-13-children-Banksys-rescue-boat.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:56 - 31 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I didn't realise was that apparently they can pay up to £10,000 just to cross the channel!
I imagine you could have a pretty decent life, virgins, etc. with 10 grand in Sudan. Why spend that coming here? How do they get hold of that money? Maybe they take out loans and get to claim it back on travel expenses once they get here.

Maybe France is giving them the money to do one.. like we did back in the 90's Neutral

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 31 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

piazza wrote:
What I didn't realise was that apparently they can pay up to £10,000 just to cross the channel!...Why spend that coming here?

Its an investment.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:56 - 31 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
piazza wrote:
What I didn't realise was that apparently they can pay up to £10,000 just to cross the channel!...Why spend that coming here?

Its an investment.

Exactly

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:29 - 31 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was quoting that and screwed up the quote marks Laughing

Bhinso Thumbs Up

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:31 - 02 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
The Banksy boat becoming unstable and nearly sinking due to weight of immigrants is like a metaphor for the UK.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8677557/Coastguards-rescue-49-migrants-including-13-children-Banksys-rescue-boat.html

I didn't see much of the children in those pictures, but an awful lot of fighting age males.
Maybe they're going to arrive, settle peacefully, and then send for the rest of their family once they have employment.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:51 - 02 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd expect the Banksy boat to be a toy with some pretty patterns drawn on it using stencils, seems rather fitting that it nearly sank. Laughing

In other news...

"More than 400 migrants have crossed the English Channel in small boats - a record for a single day.

Border Force has intercepted 409 people, including young children, on board 27 boats, with several further vessels still being dealt with."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-54000755

Shocked

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 02 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
I'd expect the Banksy boat to be a toy with some pretty patterns drawn on it using stencils, seems rather fitting that it nearly sank. Laughing

In other news...

"More than 400 migrants have crossed the English Channel in small boats - a record for a single day.

Border Force has intercepted 409 people, including young children, on board 27 boats, with several further vessels still being dealt with."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-54000755

Shocked

I think this is due to criminal smuggling gangs. They're called 'France'.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:01 - 03 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

But in good news, there's going to be one less on the boats.

Because St. Gary is going to adopt one to live in his mansion with him.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the stories about his pay being equivalent to several hundred thousand OAP's who now have to pay their TV licence.

In reality, I expect the chosen one will have to go through a vigorous screening procedure, and possibly swear an oath not to snack.

Maybe they could do a reality TV series on it. "I'm going to live with a Celebrity, get me in here!"

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:25 - 03 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
But in good news, there's going to be one less on the boats.

Because St. Gary is going to adopt one to live in his mansion with him.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the stories about his pay being equivalent to several hundred thousand OAP's who now have to pay their TV licence.

In reality, I expect the chosen one will have to go through a vigorous screening procedure, and possibly swear an oath not to snack.

Maybe they could do a reality TV series on it. "I'm going to live with a Celebrity, get me in here!"

I think I'd rather try to survive in a war zone Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 228 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 172 of 207