Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:54 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come the fuel crisis ended despite only 3 of Vals lorry driving European friends coming over, could it be that panic buying was the cause and not Brexit?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
but the principle was already widely ignored across the EU anyway. How do you think they wind up in Calais?

Agree, but because of Brexit there is no law that can force the EU to get any UK refugees back. So you need to keep them all.

Not that the number of 18000 refugess for last year should be a problem for a country of 65 000 000 that pretends to be great. I mean even tiny Bulgaria refugee statistics for 2020 was 21,168.

France got more then 300 000 and Germany close to million.

I am not sure how 18 000 refugees means the end of the world for the UK according to DailyHeil.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:21 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
because of Brexit there is no law that can force the EU to get any UK refugees back. So you need to keep them all.

If there was such a “law” the EU didn’t abide by it anyway.

Val wrote:
even tiny Bulgaria refugee statistics for 2020 was 21,168.

But do they want to stay in Bulgaria, or do they take their new EU passports and head for the welfare states and the Channel coast? Probably easier for Bulgaria to wave them through in this way.

https://www.dw.com/en/why-few-refugees-want-to-stay-in-bulgaria/a-19218637
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:45 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Val wrote:
because of Brexit there is no law that can force the EU to get any UK refugees back. So you need to keep them all.

If there was such a “law” the EU didn’t abide by it anyway.

Val wrote:
even tiny Bulgaria refugee statistics for 2020 was 21,168.

But do they want to stay in Bulgaria, or do they take their new EU passports and head for the welfare states and the Channel coast? Probably easier for Bulgaria to wave them through in this way.

https://www.dw.com/en/why-few-refugees-want-to-stay-in-bulgaria/a-19218637

The end of the article literally say some want to stay Laughing
Quote:

Rasheed Allawi plans to stay in the country, maybe permanently. He doesn't mind living in the EU's poorest member state. "I love the country and don't want to travel further, not even to Germany," he says. "Bulgarians and Syrians have similar mentalities."

It's a beautiful country, he says and adds that he can live in peace. "After all, that's what I was looking for."

Also we have the first Afghan woman pilot staying so its good enough for me.

How many Afghan women pilots do you have mate?

Quote:
The first female pilot in Afghanistan looking for a better future in Bulgaria (PHOTOS)

https://www.actualno.com/asia/pyrvata-jena-pilot-na-afganistan-kojato-tyrsi-po-dobroto-si-bydeshte-v-bylgarija-snimki-news_1675317.html
https://i.actualno.com/actualno_2013/upload/2021/11/23/0363205001637674897_big.jpg

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
The end of the article literally say some want to stay Laughing
Quote:

Rasheed Allawi plans to stay in the country, maybe permanently. He doesn't mind living in the EU's poorest member state. "I love the country and don't want to travel further, not even to Germany," he says. "Bulgarians and Syrians have similar mentalities."

It's a beautiful country, he says and adds that he can live in peace. "After all, that's what I was looking for."

Of course. He’s the lucky one.

Quote:
The Syrian has since been recognized as a political refugee in the country. He has left the camp for Stara Zagora, a town half an hour's drive from Harmanli. He still visits the camp on a regular basis, however: the Bulgarian Red Cross pays him 500 euros a month - twice the average Bulgarian wage - to help translate and work things out with newcomers from Syria.

Val wrote:
Also we have the first Afghan woman pilot staying so its good enough for me.

How many Afghan women pilots do you have mate?

None, hopefully.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:28 - 17 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's a NIMBY post.

The home office have taken over a wedding venue hotel in MK to house single male asylum seekers. The hotel closed because of the pandemic but now will house up to 107 young males.

They have fallen on their feet. It's a lovely house in a large park in a small village with expensive houses, Woughton on the Green. This is not going to turn out well.

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0f/5e/13/36/woughton-house-milton.jpg

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/people/residents-unhappy-as-historic-milton-keynes-hotel-to-house-over-100-asylum-seekers-3497438

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 17 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Yes, it's a NIMBY post.

The home office have taken over a wedding venue hotel in MK to house single male asylum seekers. The hotel closed because of the pandemic but now will house up to 107 young males.

They have fallen on their feet. It's a lovely house in a large park in a small village with expensive houses, Woughton on the Green. This is not going to turn out well.

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0f/5e/13/36/woughton-house-milton.jpg

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/people/residents-unhappy-as-historic-milton-keynes-hotel-to-house-over-100-asylum-seekers-3497438

Migrant families.... all fighting age males Laughing

Hopefully they all get put in areas full of pro-mass immigration Lib Dems, then they can experience the "wonders of diversity" in a the middle of the night first hand Laughing

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:14 - 22 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look and learn, Priti, look and learn.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:54 - 13 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busy start to the year for UK Border Force, bringing migrants in after handover from French warship

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/viral/busy-start-to-the-year-for-uk-border-force-bringing-migrants-in-after-handover-from-french-warship/vi-AASELPc?ocid=msedgntp

Really? Picking up migrants from a French warship?
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:37 - 13 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do these three have in common?

https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=87593

https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=110521

https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=110678
YPVS This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:00 - 13 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

How tall are you Marcus?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 13 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back MDMA. I look forward to some stimulating, varied discussion on the great big melting pot that is this septic isle... Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:37 - 13 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Marcus will starting giving his previous accounts good karma again....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:53 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel migrants: Royal Navy set to take over English Channel operations

I was hoping that, considering Border Farce are overtly not interested in maintaining borders, that this might calm down the channel drownings crossings. BBC articles are only valuable if you read between the lines and given the rabid left aren't losing their shit over this move I daresay nothing tangible will change Sad

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
How come the fuel crisis ended despite only 3 of Vals lorry driving European friends coming over, could it be that panic buying was the cause and not Brexit?

Remainers are generally bitter and poorly informed.

Easy-X wrote:
Channel migrants: Royal Navy set to take over English Channel operations

I was hoping that, considering Border Farce are overtly not interested in maintaining borders, that this might calm down the channel drownings crossings. BBC articles are only valuable if you read between the lines and given the rabid left aren't losing their shit over this move I daresay nothing tangible will change Sad

The Navy is full of woke types unfortunately.

As for Border Force it is staffed by Civil Servants, and the Civil Service literally performs wokeness tests during recruitment. Did you seriously think such a person would favour deportations? They specifically select for "bring them in, bring them home types".

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:23 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

But why?? Has anyone actually fathomed out the possible reason for the country to suddenly abandon all sense of law and order and let people in docs or no docs, in fact preferential treatment to those with no docs. WTF is going on.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:06 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
But why?? Has anyone actually fathomed out the possible reason for the country to suddenly abandon all sense of law and order and let people in docs or no docs, in fact preferential treatment to those with no docs. WTF is going on.

For the mid-wits The Message is only "borders are evil" and you just parrot that on Twitter to gain clout.

Further up the food chain there does need to be a channel* to funnel people into the slave trade and this seems to be the method du jour. Before that it was in the back of lorry... mussels don't just walk themselves to the market!

*Haha!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:

Dramatically falling birth rates in 'woke' western women pretty much.

I think they are hoping that importing a bunch of religiously motivated thirsty shaggers is the answer, trouble is
they tend to only impregnate their own kind.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:36 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs less Royal Navy and more RAF Reaper drones taking over English Channel operations.

No migrant boats would cross the English Channel ever again.

Lets go Brandon.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:08 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Needs less Royal Navy and more RAF Reaper drones taking over English Channel operations.

Lets go Brandon.

If only the RAF had some sort of aircraft designed to fly for long periods at high altitudes and bristling with equipment designed to locate and track small surface and sub-surface magentic and radar anomalies.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:52 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squid Game proved to be popular. Resurrecting "It's a Knockout" with live rounds might be the fast-track asylum system we need Smile

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
GettinBetter wrote:

Dramatically falling birth rates in 'woke' western women pretty much.

I think they are hoping that importing a bunch of religiously motivated thirsty shaggers is the answer, trouble is
they tend to only impregnate their own kind.

The birth rate decline is directly linked to
i. cost of housing
ii. student debt
ii. cost of childcare

So if you want more people having kids...

In fact, I would go further. I would offer harsh border controls and deportations of refugees (for older voters) and solutions to the housing crisis (for younger voters) as a joint package.

Ste wrote:

Lets go Brandon.

Border force has drones, they are Tekever AR5's, they fly near MPD72's house. Maybe he does their IT support?

Hellfires on Reapers are too expensive for migrant boats anyway.

stinkwheel wrote:
Ste wrote:

Lets go Brandon.

If only the RAF had some sort of aircraft designed to fly for long periods at high altitudes and bristling with equipment designed to locate and track small surface and sub-surface magentic and radar anomalies.

They have P8 Poseidon, 9 aircraft. It's a decent aircraft but pretty expensive.

https://www.navylookout.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/P-8A-Poseiedon-RAF-Maritme-Patrol-Aircraft-Submarine-2-1.jpg

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:18 - 17 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Border force has drones, they are Tekever AR5's, they fly near MPD72's house. Maybe he does their IT support?

Hellfires on Reapers are too expensive for migrant boats anyway.

Google say the Tekever AR5 is for "Search & Rescue, Maritime Surveillance and Maritime Patrol" and none of that would be necessary if the boats weren't launched by the people smuggling gangs in the first place.

The drones are to stop boats from being set up and launched from beaches in France and the way to do is to completely dismantle the people smuggling gangs by using precisely targeted strikes.

France are unable to deal with the gangs however Reaper drones would be able to neutralise the gangs and prevent them from being a threat.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 71 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 177 of 207