Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:34 - 21 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was this video kicking about a while back:

Hot and Crazy MATRIX / Cute and Money MATRIX

But in a case of life imitating art the research from dating apps shows women generally going for someone their age or a bit older whereas for men the ideal is early 20's woman, period.

From actual psychological research women go for men at least equal or better than them with regards to class, money, social status etc. whereas men really don't care so much about status as long as the women is fit. Not just easy on the eye but fit, healthy, able to bear children.

"FFS ppl aren't as simply driven as that!" True, one can override such base preferences but life doesn't generally play out to the convenient ideological paths ppl would aspire to.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:29 - 21 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
From actual psychological research women go for men at least equal or better than them with regards to class, money, social status etc. whereas men really don't care so much about status as long as the women is fit. Not just easy on the eye but fit, healthy, able to bear children.

I'll tell the missus and let you know how I get on... Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:14 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

UK hotel bill for 37,000 migrants is £1.2m a day, MPs told

Pretty bloody ridiculous,something has to give.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60236406

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:25 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Send the bill to Labour and Lib Dem voters. Why don't they want to pick up the tab?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:15 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

The many economic migrants among them will have left modest but tolerable lives in pursuit of imaginary opportunities and now find themselves holed up in grubby temporary accommodation, in a cold, damp climate, eating bad food (albeit free) and with few prospects. Welcome to the UK! Resentment will build and the situation serves no one, it’s madness. It’s a consequence of trying to support the self-designated World Police. Intervene militarily in foreign countries, bale out messily and then feel obliged to evacuate ‘friendlies’ to our own private hell for their own safety.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could just send them back. What's that? They'll all get killed?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WigglyBrokenBabirusa.webp

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:33 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Foreign office can't even get it's maths right.

UK hotel bill for 37,000 migrants actually £4.7m a day, Home Office says.

So not £1.2m but £4.7. That is scandalous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60249130

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:53 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I'll say this once again.

Human rights were written by the British at the end of the second World War.

As was the.the stuff about refugees and asylum.

It's not a eu thing or a un thing..It was considered to be the correct.thing by the British.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:06 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

It's not a eu thing or a un thing..It was considered to be the correct.thing by the British.

Remember, the British are evil, what with empires and slavery and all that. Can't have their definition of human rights prevail! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:16 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't mean we should put them up iin hotels. No where in the 'Human rights' dictates does it say that.

Also, when the laws in UK were made it included offering them accomodation (which we don't offer to single males made homeless in Britain) and was for the small trickle of real refugees rather than the swarm (yes I used that word, naughty me) of economic migrants after the streets of gold.

If we get another 30000 next year and the costs remain the same thats about £10 million a day or 3,650,000,000 a year. Thats a quarter of this years foreign aid budget of 14 billion. (14,000,000,000).

Someone please tell me my maths is totally wrong here because this is totally not sustainable.

Please note that figure from the foreign office is only for hotel costs and not for any who have been housed in council accomodation and are on benefits.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
accomodation (which we don't offer to single males made homeless in Britain)

I was disappointed to learn from ‘Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away’ that a man with a dog was least likely to get support from social services. Crying or Very sad That had been my retirement plan.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
accomodation (which we don't offer to single males made homeless in Britain)

I was disappointed to learn from ‘Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away’ that a man with a dog was least likely to get support from social services. Crying or Very sad That had been my retirement plan.

Perhaps the RSPCA will let you live in a kennel with it?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:01 - 03 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

So apply the letter of the law and not the spirit of the law?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 00:57 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The Foreign office can't even get it's maths right.

UK hotel bill for 37,000 migrants actually £4.7m a day, Home Office says.

So not £1.2m but £4.7. That is scandalous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60249130

For £127 per night, I'd be expecting 4-star with full board, extra pillows and use of the in-house Gym and spa.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:50 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For £127 per night, I'd be expecting 4-star with full board, extra pillows and use of the in-house Gym and spa.

I suspect that this is just another way of taking money off the ordinary taxpayer and putting into the pockets of Boris's mates.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was spitting chips having to pay more than £29 per night at Premier Inn!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Not particularly pleasant chips either, I'd warrant...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:11 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Not particularly pleasant chips either, I'd warrant...

Premier inn. All you can eat breakfasts.

Perhaps they should out migrants in there and tell them thats your free food for the day.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:28 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing's for sure. There is no one that can argue that this endless illegal immigration is a good thing for anyone living in this country.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
One thing's for sure. There is no one that can argue that this endless illegal immigration is a good thing for anyone living in this country the plebs.

The people at the top couldn't give two shits what shade of skin their nanny has as long as she's cheap (oh lookie! I get a discount if I store Jaleela's passport in my safe.)

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:42 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
One thing's for sure. There is no one that can argue that this endless illegal immigration is a good thing for anyone living in this country the plebs.

The people at the top couldn't give two shits what shade of skin their nanny has as long as she's cheap (oh lookie! I get a discount if I store Jaleela's passport in my safe.)

Not much good to them when society finally implodes around their ears.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:04 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see a problem with walled off internment camps for all illegals. They would be safe from what they have been running from, they would have a roof and a bed and basic food. It would be much cheaper for us to fund and easier to process them all in one place. If you are genuine then you would be glad of the protection. If they fail then they are removed straight away, any appeals are done from where they came from with their own money. Regarding the dinghies, these should be turned back once they reach our boarders in the sea. simple, easy and cheaper than the current method. They all go back to the lat country that they were in due to ALL countries prior to this one are totally acceptable to live in.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:28 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The system wants to conveniently forget them. Plenty of applications are rejected but very few get booted out. Either rewrite the laws to let them stay or break out the steel toe caps, unenforced laws are Priti useless Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:49 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cant blame Priti, If she says lock them up, the howling mob call her a total bitch. The only thing is they really really want to shout is RACIST but she has a brown hue. Bugger.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 04 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
You cant blame Priti, If she says lock them up, the howling mob call her a total bitch. The only thing is they really really want to shout is RACIST but she has a brown hue. Bugger.

Time to lock up the howling mob! Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 78 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 179 of 207