Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

More and more boat migrants

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:45 - 16 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your current NI contributions obviously pay for someone else's state pension but even a private pension is a fund earning money off the back of current labour to pay out the annuities. Maybe the post-war era created wealth but the old fuckers are clawing it all back now Mad

If only people had the decency to die before retiring we'd all be fine...

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:06 - 16 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, private pensions by law have to be sustainable and are not ponzi schemes like government schemes are.

That all ended when Maxwell went for a swim and they found out the pension fund didn't have enough in it to pay future pensions.

All government expenditure relies on the assumption that the country will remain solvent, thus the pozi scheme principle doesn't apply, whereas all private pensions have to be self sustaining if no further contributions are added by anyone.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:46 - 16 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Your current NI contributions obviously pay for someone else's state pension but even a private pension is a fund earning money off the back of current labour to pay out the annuities. Maybe the post-war era created wealth but the old fuckers are clawing it all back now Mad

If only people had the decency to die before retiring we'd all be fine...

I need more money still. Be a good chap and pay more into the system would you? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 16 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
I need more money still. Be a good chap and pay more into the system would you? Laughing

I think that's what they call supererogatory. (Don't hold your breath!) Taxes on the other hand are obligatory and the thing about obligations is no one will thank you for fulfilling them. The worker is not valued for paying into the system. If taxes were truly voluntary governments wouldn't squander the money as they do.

"That can never work!" Strange how so many survive, nay, prosper on voluntary contributions... YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, errr... OnlyFans.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:07 - 18 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actual footage of Suella Braverman stopping Gary Lineker from playing the nazi card about her illegal illegal migration bill Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRgAz47Y56c
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:41 - 19 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

They travel right across Europe unchecked, reside in shanty towns on the Channel coast and then if they do get across they’re given hotel accommodation and money. If you want to compare the humanity of the EU with that of the UK go ahead. In fact we’re a soft touch.

Is there nothing going on in the EU which you ought to be concerned about? The French rioting, the rural rebellion in The Netherlands?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:34 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided not to give a s#it anymore about the matter. We need more young people to look after us in our old age, economically and practically. We should openly indoctrinate any newcomers into our degenerate western ways instead of whinging about them.

DaddyStu
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 13:12 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I've decided not to give a s#it anymore about the matter. We need more young people to look after us in our old age, economically and practically. We should openly indoctrinate any newcomers into our degenerate western ways instead of whinging about them.

Not a bad point of view when you consider the projections for population growth (minus immigration) in the decadent 'western' world.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:59 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demographic collapse is an inevitability of Western decadence. Stealing the youth of poorer countries at best delays it a generation. Execute all the feminists and we might stand a chance to turn things around.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:03 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Execute all the feminists and we might stand a chance to turn things around.

You seem to have confused feminists and lesbians.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:40 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Show me a non feminist lesbian and I'll show you a tap dancing goose that can play "smooth criminal" on the tuba.

Shamon.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:18 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Message™ is "go out to work straight away, fuck off men, fuck off kids, smash that glass ceiling, ladies!" i.e. be yet another corporate slave 'cept with tits instead of cock. We're all interchangeable and equal now, dontcha know.

Except that's a lie.

Rupert Murdoch's getting married again at 92 and if he wants kids he might just manage it without medical assistance. Bless her much as much as I still fancy Helen Mirren there's little chance of me getting her knocked up even with IVF. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Women should be having kids* in their 20's to do otherwise is... unwise. If society makes that difficult then society needs to change or society will collapse. People live a lot longer, have kids then go back to school/work. Can't afford childcare? Good! Work from home instead if you must.

Our current path is just long, drawn out suicide with the note left behind written by feminists.

*Some people don't want kids, fair enough, but AFAIK the percentage of ppl not wanting kids hasn't varied over time, ppl not having kids has obviously shot up.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:34 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funnily enough,I know some quite senior women within the CS that also have had kids.

My wife and I didn't have kids until we were about 30. She dropped the last one at 40.

Children at 20 isn't required or even necessarily advisable.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so it's "I see no ships!" carry on then.

DaddyStu
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:10 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Both are killing the demographics!

We need the ladies to stay home and have more kids.

The government needs to go back to fully appreciating and supporting this role.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:56 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

How 1950s of you.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:57 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Ah, so it's "I see no ships!" carry on then.

I presume you have procreated successfully? Being a surrogate father doesn't count.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:17 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you're being obtuse I'll spell it out...

"So what you're saying is..." as you know a couple of modern parents the whole demographic collapse thing is a myth?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:29 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
As you're being obtuse I'll spell it out...

"So what you're saying is..." as you know a couple of modern parents the whole demographic collapse thing is a myth?

Sorry but none of this makes any sense.

You do know I have a 6 year old? That makes me a modern parent by your definition despite being 52.

yes, we will suffer because the normal number of children that families people have isn't 6 anymore. As a result there isn't the thatcherite pool of unemployed that will be desperate for a job and will do it for shit wages because otherwise their benefits get stopped.

How many children have you procreated? What effort have you made to ensure your blood line has continued?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:29 - 21 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys should convert to Islam, that way when you disagree it will be more entertaining to watch Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:21 - 22 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the way to have a conversation was to make a proposal "the West is nearing demographic collapse" offer a solution "have more kids" and then someone would chip in with either a rejection of the proposal or an alternative solution. Are we not allowed to have conversations about the topic without it descending into a dick measuring exercise?

<edit> I can't believe I typed that last sentence considering this is BCF.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:30 - 27 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the thread topic, this quote seems apposite to the swashbuckler problem:

Quote:
It's all there, it's all waiting. Of course it can be done; it depends upon ourselves.

You say: "But again, we're scattered individuals. Everything's against us. Governments, money, press, television - all the new forces are used against us." All the great forces, all the material powers of the world, you say, are against you. And so they are - you're quite right to feel that.

And I don't underrate them, but I don't despair and you shouldn't despair. Because you, like I, have read something of history. You know something of the record of the achievement of Europeans. And dark as this hour is, it's no darker, it's not as dark as some of the hours you've known in European history.

When everything was cowardice, treachery, and betrayal. And when the Saracen hordes from far outside Europe swept right across that continent, and would've come on over our own Britain too, if they hadn't been stopped. And it didn't only happen once, it's happened more than once.

Small bands of men in resolution, in absolute determination, giving themselves completely and saying "Europe shall live!" And they stood firm and faced the menace to Europe: its values, its civilizations, the glory of its achievement - all those things in mortal danger. And they stood firm, they faced it, they came together, and more and more ran it to their standards, and those hordes were thrown back. Again and again and again, our Europe lived in triumph because the will of Europe still endured!

We've got other forces against us - not those particular forces, but the power of money, the power of press. All those things are against us. And how can you stop it? My friends, by an act of will, an act of the European will.

My friends, today, just as much as in the past, we can meet the dark forces which in another way threaten our European life with eternal night. We can rally those forces, and in the end, we can prevail and we can triumph!

Without Googling try and guess the source Wink

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:54 - 27 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

It's a setup of course, so either Churchill or `Itler innit.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:53 - 27 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

It's a setup of course, so either Churchill or `Itler innit.

Getting warm. It's interesting studying history how the same situations keep popping up...

Quote:
The vision recurs; the eastern sun has a second rise; history repeats her tale unconsciously, and goes off into a mystic rhyme; ages are prototypes of other ages, and the winding course of time brings us round to the same spot again.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:08 - 27 Mar 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Getting warm. It's interesting studying history how the same situations keep popping up...

The worry is when the same solutions crop up. But no bother the Tory party will undoubtedly deploy a creative novel and well thought out forward thinking solution that will provide an efficient, rapid and cost effective end to the issue. All in time for the next election.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 2 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 205, 206, 207  Next
Page 201 of 207