Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

karma revoking not working properly..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:34 - 11 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acerman wrote:
What about the spam on my site from him

Your site?

Whats that then?
Acerman This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:38 - 11 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acerman wrote:
You and your friends startet with all the negative feedback for fun

Nopes, you started this whole thing because you refuse to accept that your advice is crap and dangerous.
Acerman This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:06 - 11 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, because you didn't suggest the style of tyres that the OP needed.

CaNsA wrote:
Acerman wrote:

Your site?

Whats that then?

Gonna answer that question?

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:18 - 11 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
Acerman wrote:

Your site?

Whats that then?

Edit:- not Spam, just asking the question again.
Pol Anorl This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Jewlio Iglesias This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 23:17 - 11 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note to please stop abusing the system to anyone still doing so Thumbs Up.

Also; was this the original post where he offered 'bad advice'?
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4151457&highlight=#4151457
Pol Anorl This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

b422063
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 09:29 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you all just set each other to enemy and get on with your lives? My kids sort out issues in a more mature manner than this. Laughing

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:13 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you lot get a grip? Laughing

Preferably not around each others throat

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:13 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you lot want to really see your karma ratings go down, carry on having a karma war.

I'm not far away from going through ALL the red karma (so spam, flame and abusive) you lot have been flinging about and revoking those that do not apply. I'm at a bit of a lose end today, on call and not much going on.

I mean both Acerman AND the chat collective. Including those who have previously been banned for colluding in ganging up on other members.

You would also think the person who has just been caught red-handed using not one but TWO sock-puppet accounts to conduct a karma war, and who has been warned about it in this very thread, would at this point keep a lower profile about it.

If someone posts rubbish in the workshop section, down rate it. Post why it's rubbish.

If they post overtly and seriously dangerous rubbish, probably worth contacting a mod about it so it can be edited and possibly have a word with the author. I'd suggest making it clear in the thread content would suffice for most cases of poor advice though.

If they neg karma you inappropriately in retaliation, the grown up thing to do would be to ignore it. The still perfectly sensible thing to do would be to alert a mod. but I'd suggest this would be only really necessary if it was making an actual difference to your use of the forum. The unacceptable thing to do would be to retaliate and enroll your friends in doing so too.

If it had been a case of one person neg-bombing another, that's fairly easy to sort out if the karma bot doesn't get in there first. The tangled mess you lot have made will take a fair degree of time and effort to sort out so I will be using a sharp knife and broad strokes if I have to go there.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:48 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disagree is the wrong rating to use if you want to (ab)use the karma system.

Confusing, overrated and boring are your opinion so are harder for them to not meet the definition.

Anyway, he's trying to rape you and you're trying to rape him. If that continues then you'll both get totally fucked over by stinky if he's got nothing better to do today which'll be trolololololol. Mr. Green

And. If you continue toe downrate acerman then sooner or later the karma bot will take a dislike to you and you'll have some bigdan red blobs of rage to show for it.

The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:50 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulFzs wrote:
Hes a silly little spastic

inb4 flame or abusive Thumbs Down

and then inb4 bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Razz

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 13:00 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulFzs wrote:

i will continue to downrate every one of acermans posts because i am within my rights to disagree with the utter drivel he posts.

Please do no abuse the forum's systems.

In the one example I looked of his posts you and Cansa have downvoted what seems to be good advice - then not offered any explanation as to why you think it's bad advice.

If the system hadn't been made more complicated by the school-yard retaliation, it'd have been much easier to look into and likely acerman alone would have received revoking and a warning.

Unfortunately I am quite busy today too, so it's still 'on the list'.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:06 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulFzs wrote:
It was 1 person karma bombing me with posts from 2011.. i reported this to staff and nothing was done.

Fair game for a karma fuck..

I disagree.

Quote:

"sockpuppet" its like youre ignorant and refuse to read anything ive written.

I read it and I can see WHY you made the accounts initially. But how you were USING them was as sock puppets to conduct a karma war. If you hadn't been, I would never have noticed you had them. Forum rules are clear. One account per person.

Quote:
i will continue to downrate every one of acermans posts because i am within my rights to disagree with the utter drivel he posts..

Karma vendettas are also specifically against the rules.

Grow up. There is an enemy function for this kind of thing then you never have to read his posts again.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:16 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. This has gone far enough.

Acerman. You deliberately made a sockpuppet account to carry on a karma war. It's now been nuked and you may find the IP you posted it from has been banned too...

Do it again and you're banned. The only reason I haven't is because I didn't also bann PaulFzs for the same thing.

I'm off to revoke all sock puppet karma now. Then I have a sick animal to see. THEN I'm going in with my revoking shears.

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:19 - 12 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
In the one example I looked of his posts you and Cansa have downvoted what seems to be good advice - then not offered any explanation as to why you think it's bad advice.

This very subject was discussed back in 2012
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=252506
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 281 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4