 Billo63 Crazy Courier

Joined: 02 Jul 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:54 - 19 Jul 2015 Post subject: Yamaha xj900 Diversion VGC, FULL MOT , many extras £1450 off |
 |
|
1995 Yamaha xj 900 diversion, green in colour. I purchased this bike a little while ago in order for my wife and I to get about this summer - neither of us are small people and if you know the divi you'll know what a 1st class comfortable 2 up machine they are. Unfortunately all the weight being on the bike has caused my bad hip joint to flare up and inflame , so very reluctantly I have to let her go.
The good points - FULL MOT as of today 20/07 - NO advisories, only 33k on the clock which in reality means she's hardly been broken in yet as these bikes will do humongous mileage.
Two very good tyres .
A WORKING fuel gauge - this is indeed a rarity on a divi!.
A fully integrated rear brake light within the quality Givi top box.
Bagster colour coordinated tank bag with luggage attachments.
Givi monorack.
2 x 12v charger sockets fitted - great for phone , sat nav etc. She has only covered 130 miles since last mot , therefore is as sweet as a nut.
The bad points - None that I'm aware of - NO advisories on new mot.
Viewings are welcome, test rides too providing the full asking price in cash is in my hand first and you can also show me the relevant insurance papers covering you to ride her.
I may be interested in a swap , especially for a suzuki gsx750f.
Please text in initial contact as I may not be able to answer your call immediately.
£1450
ono gets someone a lot of motorcycle
I am open to genuine offers as I need to get a replacement lighter bike sooner rather than later.
Please text initially on 07956205628 ____________________ I might not be a gynecologist, but I know a cunt when I see one |
|