Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:57 - 08 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us require a more, erm, accomodating lady. 'Little nobby' isn't....

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:41 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Pelvic floor FTW. Thumbs Up Laughing

Suction cups spring to mind for some reason.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:04 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Pardon me, just having an academic moment there ... Shifty

Blip! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:00 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never understood the term 'split @rse'.
I've never known anyone with one that isn't split.
I did know someone with two @ssholes though...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:03 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding is that it relates to the juxtaposition of anus to vagina in women, allowing one to pick them up like a six-pack and carry them home....

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:32 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
My understanding is that it relates to the juxtaposition of anus to vagina in women, allowing one to pick them up like a six-pack and carry them home....

Or play bowls with them.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:20 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder Sir Francis Drake wanted to finish his game...

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:12 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I did know someone with two @ssholes though...

Yeah Rolling Eyes I've been married twice as well.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:24 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had one of those awesome days where you feel more like you really are only in your early 40s instead of close to 60.

On Tuesday I could barely stand up straight from exhaustion.
Today, I'm bouncy like a tigger. Yay.

I woke up at about 5.30, not best pleased about it being so early, but I felt good enough to get out of bed by about just-gone-six, instead of dreading the alarm at 6.30 and then again at 7, and somehow dragging yourself out before it gets to 10 past.

Faffed about with breakfast, put on outrageous makeup (joan crawford eyebrows) and I even rode to the sorting office to pick up a parcel, then aced ALL the traffic into town, and was still in the office by 8.30. Mental!

Ran downstairs to the canteen - without hobbling arthritically - ate a huge lunch of fish pie and trifle, ran back up the stairs, barely puffed, and then commenced to ace all the shitty jobs that have been driving me potty for the last three days. Without actually wanting an afternoon snooze due to the heavy lunch.

A bit behind with the actual typing (it mounts up quickly in that place Rolling Eyes) but nothing I can't bust the chops of tomorrow morning. And my consultant was clearly impressed that I managed to knock out a couple of late last minute results so he could sign them off and go home. I think he's starting to realise he can rely on me to crack on (although he seems to be the kind of guy who would never admit it)

Then I rode home like a fucking boss. Alternately menacing and flirting with vans and cars all the way. Woot!

And I missed getting rained on.

Have it !!!!! Cool Cool

Wherever this burst of energy came from, I'm very grateful and would like to thank whoever bestowed it upon me.

Mr. Green Thumbs Up

Normal slovenly service may well resume tomorrow, I have no control whatsoever over this, you realise.

Laughing

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:23 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wife made steamed buns and dumplings gears very oiled, though I'm sure they'll be ground later on when I find out why she is spoiling me.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:44 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a good holiday i.e The dog didn't die, nor the car expire. The weather was alright, I didn't scalp my head on a low doorframe or put my knee through a glass table.

The beds were acceptably comfortable and I slept ok as there were no mice running about in the rafters.
I had sex and did poos everyday.
No traffic problems there n back.
No leaks when we returned and the heating works.

We may go on holiday again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6Id8fTWkAAaD-8.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ love the photo Thumbs Up

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:36 - 09 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
^ love the photo Thumbs Up

Picked the moment before she pounced on Dan.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:30 - 10 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had an "oh shit!" moment...

I was typing a reply into the workshop thread and realised all my karma blobs had gone! "Oh feck... who have I pissed off?!" and desperately scanned the forum in case I'd caused some sort of shit storm.

"Feck! Feck! Feck! One yellow blob... that's like one step away from one red blob and then I'll have done a Travis! Feck!"

And then I read the karma guide...

Feck's sake Rolling Eyes

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:34 - 10 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The joy of being able to haul out an old joke after many years. My Mrs has ordered a Dictaphone for her sister's birthday....

leolion
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:16 - 10 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I've had one of those awesome days where you feel more like you really are only in your early 40s instead of close to 60.

On Tuesday I could barely stand up straight from exhaustion.
Today, I'm bouncy like a tigger. Yay.

I woke up at about 5.30, not best pleased about it being so early, but I felt good enough to get out of bed by about just-gone-six, instead of dreading the alarm at 6.30 and then again at 7, and somehow dragging yourself out before it gets to 10 past.

Faffed about with breakfast, put on outrageous makeup (joan crawford eyebrows) and I even rode to the sorting office to pick up a parcel, then aced ALL the traffic into town, and was still in the office by 8.30. Mental!

Ran downstairs to the canteen - without hobbling arthritically - ate a huge lunch of fish pie and trifle, ran back up the stairs, barely puffed, and then commenced to ace all the shitty jobs that have been driving me potty for the last three days. Without actually wanting an afternoon snooze due to the heavy lunch.

A bit behind with the actual typing (it mounts up quickly in that place Rolling Eyes) but nothing I can't bust the chops of tomorrow morning. And my consultant was clearly impressed that I managed to knock out a couple of late last minute results so he could sign them off and go home. I think he's starting to realise he can rely on me to crack on (although he seems to be the kind of guy who would never admit it)

Then I rode home like a fucking boss. Alternately menacing and flirting with vans and cars all the way. Woot!

And I missed getting rained on.

Have it !!!!! Cool Cool

Wherever this burst of energy came from, I'm very grateful and would like to thank whoever bestowed it upon me.

Mr. Green Thumbs Up

Normal slovenly service may well resume tomorrow, I have no control whatsoever over this, you realise.

Laughing

i dont feel like that in my 30s,(more mid 60s at present)

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:29 - 11 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fray Bentos pie - nasty in the nicest processed tinned food way Twisted Evil

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 11 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
Fray Bentos pie - nasty in the nicest processed tinned food way Twisted Evil

I can't eat them and I'm not fussy.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:56 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunny weather for my day on the boat

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:35 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just committed myself to spending almost a month in New Zealand.
Thinking I shall have to work very hard to afford that (!!)

My mother's decided to celebrate her 80th birthday with a champagne lunch. Sounds like as good a reason to turn up as any Laughing

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:05 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liverpool not winning the league HAHAHA Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:11 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

This and my team finishing above the yids. Thumbs Up

Also, the lino on my kitchen floor was relatively easy to rip up, so no bastard scraping up old glue before I put new flooring in.

Also also, we managed to cut the dogs nails today. If you knew the dog you'd know why that oils my gears.

Last edited by recman on 19:35 - 12 May 2019; edited 3 times in total

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 12 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon Prime. Fancied a new mouse for the PC as old one a bit grotty and it's gaming years were well and truly behind it, ordered and paid this morning and it's been dropped off just now. £7.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BC3TYDM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yes Paddy, I am quite sure you are bennin right now.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:59 - 13 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Now if only this trend can be carried on to the champions league... Praying

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 13 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used the Black Inazuma for work today since the weather is good and it's
just been washed, nice little run out to Ilford onto Hornchurch with a
collection Near West Ham. Been on the move all day and the bike is just
fine considering I haven't used it in over a month.

The Chain is nearly out of adjustment, should last a couple more weeks
but no way in hell will I ever use a Wemoto SWIFT chain ever again.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 342 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 218 of 337