Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:28 - 16 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reached balance point on my gixxer.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:44 - 16 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndy wrote:

Like the first kiss, isn't it? Razz

*If you mean what I think you mean.

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:01 - 16 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
B0ndy wrote:

Like the first kiss, isn't it? Razz

*If you mean what I think you mean.

Yep, nice to run out of road instead of RPM. Thumbs Up

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:24 - 16 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couchlock.

Where the actual fuck did Sunday go?

Cool Cool Cool Cool

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:02 - 16 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Couchlock.

Where the actual fuck did the weekend go?

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Crying or Very sad

RedPanda
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 22:53 - 16 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've mentioned my zoo/lemur volunteering before. I gave it up and left behind a funny little black and white ruffed lemur, who I saw mourning his old mate, his down and lonely days, then I saw him besotted and teenager like when a new lady arrived.

I met their newborn twins last year but it's only going back recently that I've seen how complete and content he is, and how much they act like him - causing trouble, stealing food whenever possible, and generally making me laugh.

So I'm enjoying a beer and looking back over old photos of him, and thinking how lucky I am know little old Aramis (on the left, with one of his daughters cuddling up to him).

https://i66.tinypic.com/ejct2v.jpg

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My crazy Russian girlfriend has kept half a dozen private punters in her pocket for several years, and she sees them occasionally when it suits her agenda.

She's decided to offer a swansong sort of deal, prior to getting married (don't know when, sometime next year) to a guy who is not a punter and doesn't know what she [used to] does. She's very devoted to him, and alleges she will be giving up the day job for good, once married.

So she's increased her price rather steeply, as a sort of last-time-ever premium to some of her pet punters.

She's asked me to drive her from one of the lunches in Mayfair to a hotel session with another in Kensington. I'm tempted to buy a chauffeur cap just for the lulz. But she might imagine I wear it all the time Laughing

It's not a paying job for me, its just the pleasure of an extra half an hour I get to spend in her company* as we now rarely see one another, having become rather enveloped within the new fiance's life, mostly abroad.

I do love her dearly. She can be a batshit crazy minx, but she always has been, and she makes me laugh, gets me drunk, buys me lunch, and makes me laugh (did I say that already?).

*(apart from the weekend when we are going to an exhibition and Sunday lunch together)

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My crazy Russian girlfriend has kept half a dozen private punters in her pocket for several years, and she sees them occasionally when it suits her agenda.

She's decided to offer a swansong sort of deal, prior to getting married (don't know when, sometime next year) to a guy who is not a punter and doesn't know what she [used to] does. She's very devoted to him, and alleges she will be giving up the day job for good, once married.

So she's increased her price rather steeply, as a sort of last-time-ever premium to some of her pet punters.

She's asked me to drive her from one of the lunches in Mayfair to a hotel session with another in Kensington. I'm tempted to buy a chauffeur cap just for the lulz. But she might imagine I wear it all the time Laughing

It's not a paying job for me, its just the pleasure of an extra half an hour I get to spend in her company* as we now rarely see one another, having become rather enveloped within the new fiance's life, mostly abroad.

I do love her dearly. She can be a batshit crazy minx, but she always has been, and she makes me laugh, gets me drunk, buys me lunch, and makes me laugh (did I say that already?).

*(apart from the weekend when we are going to an exhibition and Sunday lunch together)

This post is useless without pictures

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:10 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

I knew you were a pimp Wink

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:48 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went for a walk last night and found glow worm. Fascinating.

https://s20.postimg.org/u9ap46i4t/IMG_20170715_222956.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:18 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went for a lunchtime blast with my boss, swapped bikes, got to try a ZX9 E1 (very nice Thumbs Up )

Never expected to tick off "do wheelies with your boss" on my bucketlist

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:06 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave's talking dog ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DznLmw9ML2g&t=99s
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:14 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a freebie in the post, thermos mug, cos I had a free trial of The Week magazine.

I'm quite shameless with free trial magazines, and trial them all and never buy. Embarassed

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:01 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mate asked me to accompany him on a test ride of an MT07 tomorrow.
He's not ridden for nearly 30 years, should be interesting.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:26 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x551r58

It's like riding a bike innit Whistle

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:58 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thunderstorm here, rescue dog must be part/mostly gun dog, as totally chilled out.

Houses a few streets away hit by lightning and a little bit on fire, big flash bang, mild curiosity from dog, and back asleep.

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:40 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
Big thunderstorm here, rescue dog must be part/mostly gun dog, as totally chilled out.

Houses a few streets away hit by lightning and a little bit on fire, big flash bang, mild curiosity from dog, and back asleep.

Same here with our puppy. Some terrific loud crackles and she barely raised her head.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught many fish, here:-

https://www.anglesey-hidden-gem.com/images/white-beach-300px.jpg

Thumbs Up

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

found that bastard oil leak Thumbs Up

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:38 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
recman wrote:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x551r58

It's like riding a bike innit Whistle

Luckily, nothing remotely like that happened.
He rode surprisingly well considering.
He was absolutely buzzing by the time we got back to the dealer which pleased me a lot as it could have gone either way.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:47 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get him to try an MT09 now he has his eye in. For the sake of about a grand difference on the purchase price and
about 9kg in wet weight. Totally worth it for the extra oomph (and sound) of the 850 triple engine.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was suggested but he's more than happy with the 07.
The low down torque put a bike buyingly big smile on his chops.
I did laugh when we stopped off for a 5mins break halfway through the ride and he told me his heart was beating out of his chest.
At no point had I even remotely given it the beans. Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:12 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the 07 is enough to be getting on with then. Laughing The 09 can be pretty hairy chested and uncivilised.
Mrs grr won't ride pillion with me again until I've fitted a grabrail to mine, she has only been on the once while I
was running it in and not revving past 5k and she thought that was a bit full on. Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:18 - 20 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Mrs grr won't ride pillion with me again until I've fitted a grabrail to mine, she has only been on the once while I
was running it in and not revving past 5k and she thought that was a bit full on. Laughing

You know when something 'clicks', I've been looking at the striple rear end thinking something doesn't look right, you saying that made me realise it's the plastics where the grab rails would be (on some bikes) that are missing. You get a helpful Laughing

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:17 - 20 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

just realised the dog has been burying all the liquirce allsorts I have been given him Laughing Laughing

he can no longer chew them
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 253 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 111 of 337