Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Andyscooter had the best day, trying new pubs is always fun! I normally end up in canalside pubs for a couple when out on my mountain bike. Always seems to take forever to get home though. Laughing

Anyway I had a close second best day, I went to look at some big old vintage diesel trains fucking awesome tbh! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:34 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
I don't know anything about iphones apart from they are expensive and include features which Android had for 2 years.

So you don't know anything about phones then. It took 2 years for google voice command to do what Siri did from day 1. It helps when you have experience of both Wink

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered my car's sat nav has voice activated location search.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:11 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YER!! Chelsea have just won the FA cup Thumbs Up Smile

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:51 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad I am not working this evening, drunken Chelsea fans abound.
I could /should have gone back out to work (was out already this morning), especially because Ramadan and lots of minicab jobs going begging.

But ... I accidentally got a bit mashed on half of a small blue and white possibly not quite licit tablet, named after some sort of online service for communications. Very nice indeed.

Orville, this weekend's canine house guest (again) is pleased about this turn of events, because I have played Catch the Chewy Ball with him for what seemed (to me) like many hours, and then told him that I love him and he is the handsomest corgi in the room

My cats are not impressed. They are not a fan of Orville, and tend to prefer living outside when he visits. Lawrence has caught another small rat to prove to me that he Just Doesn't Care Who I Love (because he knows I love a decent mouser the most, even if it does catch more baby rats and pigeons, instead of mice).

hellkat
cheap date Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:57 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
OH YER!! Chelsea have just won the FA cup Thumbs Up Smile

Huzzzzzah!

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:33 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! And I just rediscovered a ridiculously posh hipster chocolate chip muffin I bought this morning from Fuckoffee but didn't get round to eating due to a carload of posh Army Officer boys going to a clay pigeon shoot in Crayford, somewhere.

... (and still not hungry actually For Some Strange Reason Laughing eeeeee!! Laughing )

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:54 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Oh! And I just rediscovered a ridiculously posh hipster chocolate chip muffin........

Eh? Did it have an oiled beard and a topknot?

Back on topic, my gears have been oiled by watching a dozen tiny ducklings being herded onto the pond by their parents for their first swim. They looked manic, like tiny wind up bath toys whizzing around the pond, pecking at the weeds. Cute as anything!

Ahhhhhh Wub Wub Wub

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:26 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracies been watching the ducklings as well. Pale We went for a 9 mile family walk yesterday to avoid the wedding
on TV. Me and Mrs grr plus Gracie, Mrs grrs Dad and his wife, then an assortment of their combined offsprings, a couple of
their 'plus ones' plus a 5 month old baby and a Dalmation. Who Gracie terrorised without mercy Laughing (40kg versus 23kg).
We went to a pub where one of Mrs grrs brothers works bringing the total up to 10 plus 2 dogs and a baby. Bloody glad
I wasn't buying the drinks. Shocked Was nice though, her dad loves the whole time with the extended family thing,
he was sat there with a big grin on his face, he couldn't have been happier bless him. Loads of banter and piss taking,
all taken in good humour. My death camp special haircut was one of the regular topics.We even managed to score
some free grub via said brother who works there. Only downer on the day was I returned home with a splitting headache
(not the beer, only had 2) and ended up having an early night to try and sleep it off.

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:35 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started a tour round Scotland.

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:56 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My avocados were perfectly ripe for some guacamole.

Never get the timing on them things right normally.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dishwasher kaput at 3pm.
New to us bought, collected and installed by 8pm.

No washing up...priceless.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:38 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made myself a gothic garden pot today with a bleeding hearts bush, a black chilli, that funky black grass and some deep red Sweet Williams ... its turned out quite nicely. Once the plants settle down and start growing properly again I'll post a better picture than the one I put on FB.

Might put them into small production, grow three or four up, and do a couple of stalls here and there with a mate who's producing things with skulls on - see how things take off.

Feeling positive for the future.
Cool

stephen_o
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:29 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my bleeding hearts, each autumn I take it down to the root ball and from each spring to late summer it fills the front garden corners with foliage hiding most of next doors virgin media trunk (thrown across their side of the boundary by the installers and never dealt with by them. They went through a phase of spreading for a few years but that seems to have stopped for now. although some have popped up in pots on my back patio this year. I don't know how that has happened but I won't complain.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:03 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 38.5mph out of my hybrid bicycle today

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:08 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The previous owner of the aBusa.

Have been doing a bit of work on it. EVERY nut, bolt and fastener that I have removed has been coated with copper slip. Nothing was stuck, everything came off without rounding or snapping.

Not bad for a 15 year old bike.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:10 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen_o wrote:
I love my bleeding hearts, each autumn I take it down to the root ball and from each spring to late summer it fills the front garden corners with foliage hiding most of next doors virgin media trunk (thrown across their side of the boundary by the installers and never dealt with by them. They went through a phase of spreading for a few years but that seems to have stopped for now. although some have popped up in pots on my back patio this year. I don't know how that has happened but I won't complain.

Cool! Cool Cool I thought they might be easily reproducible, as when I accidentally snapped a bit off whilst transporting it from B&Q I stuck the broken bit in the soil and I noticed this weekend that it had little tiny roots on it. Nice one, I might have to do more experiments once its settled in the pot.

As a matter of interest ... does anybody know if it's easy to take cuttings from black elder? I went back to the garden centre to buy myself a mess of the same plants for a couple more pots and (of course) nothing that I wanted was there, so I decided to go with some purple sage, blood red petunias and some snapdragons (becausse dragons ... Laughing ) - not sure what I am going to make with it yet, have to see what my little ginger chum comes up with in the way of tombstones Mr. Green Thumbs Up

But I was sidetracked by the black elder, cos I know them dreary old goths will like a bit of that. However, it apparently grows to 2m tall, which is not so great. So I wondered if you could cut it down, or make cuttings so you had smaller little plants in the pots.

Smiler. Did you do anything out the front yet? Now its in the growing season I might take some rosemary cuttings this weekend and stick 'em in a jar of water, see what happens to them, if you like. Watch this space.

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:00 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loui5D wrote:
Started a tour round Scotland.

Well & truly oiled is all I can say over the past few days.

On Monday the weather was quite shit, rained all day, but that just added to the atmosphere going towards Glencoe with mountains just appearing in front of you through the must/rain.

Yesterday was the weather & the belach na ba (rip spelling), thats not a road i'll forget quickly.

Currently sat at the seaforth @ Ullapool with amazing weather again.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:21 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I did hear a Cuckoo for the first time in years Thumbs Up I is smile!

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:40 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fly tipping is a real issue around the leafy lanes of Stafford, it's an eye sore. This video cheered me up, not Stafford but one in the eye for fly tippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UemPxld3DNc

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

daughter had a cracking horse riding lesson

I had a great look at her new riding instructors bum Embarassed Embarassed

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:

Daughters horse riding, be wary of the descent into being broke.

Expensive things horses, money in one end, shit out the other. Do not buy her one, you will regret it. I know this Embarassed

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddy, can I have a horse for my birthday. Pale

If you are just after feeling the instructors bum, then thats OK Thumbs Up

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a chance to sit on a CBR500, got one hell of a surprise, it's so light compared to that bucket CBF500 of mine.

Managed to get my feet on the ground, well just about, forks would need to be dropped a tad.

So it looks like I've found a possible replacement for my CB250 when I have to sell it thanks to that CUNT of a Mayor....

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:07 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
andyscooter wrote:

Daughters horse riding, be wary of the descent into being broke.

Expensive things horses, money in one end, shit out the other. Do not buy her one, you will regret it. I know this Embarassed

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddy, can I have a horse for my birthday. Pale

If you are just after feeling the instructors bum, then thats OK Thumbs Up

never having a horse even though I have somewhere free to keep one and would get free straw etc

I like jodhpurs on women with nice bums Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:13 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:

I like jodhpurs on women with nice bums Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Personally, I'd like to see my cum on women with nice bums but each to their own.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 330 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 158 of 337