Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:31 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a new cooker, put my old one on eBay. It was bought be - a Mr Kitchener Smile

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
Pay rice confirmed as on way s
Just got to work out how much a month more I'm gettings

Possible new toy on way soon

Uncle Ben feeling generous?

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 12 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold a speedo on eBay and some con artist from Ireland bought it. They then sent me a message saying the mileage was wrong, fair enough I thought maybe I recorded it wrong so apologised and asked them to return for a full refund.

They send me back some fucked up speedo, which is the same as mine but didn't have some unique marks that mine had.

I told them it was the wrong one and they denied, so opened a case with ebay thinking there's no chance they'll take my side. 2 days later and they've sided with me but refunded both of us? Shocked Laughing

Shame a scammer gets a speedo for free but could've been out of pocket so I'm happy Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:34 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enhanced carrot cake. Wink Made by yours truly. I'm off out to walk the dog now and enjoy the sunshine.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:25 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think about the tree monsters. They are not real.
You are not real. None of this is real. Monsters.

Have a nice walk.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:20 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The negative reviews of 'Bude Tunnel' Laughing

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190804-d12865329-Reviews-Bude_Tunnel-Bude_Bude_Stratton_Cornwall_England.html#REVIEWS

Autistic or just American I wonder?

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:29 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finishing a course and being home by 1pm, being paid 55p per mile to drive to and from the course (100 miles each way) and now sitting fishing while still being paid.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:33 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haggis pakora!

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:23 - 13 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Haggis pakora!

Gesundheit!

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:57 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Friday.

(Y)

added onto the fact i cant seem to lose a poker tournament recently.... its getting back to the point where im making similar to my monthly wage.... tax free....

live poker is mentally taxing but ive always been great at reading microsignals and (betting) patterns, as well as being decent at maths/stats (hand equity) , and over the 12 years ive been playing ive calmed down a lot more form the aggro 20 year old i once was...

maybe Vegas next year for a couple of larger buyins. if i keep winnning...

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:25 - 14 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Friday.

Indeed and for the third week running I had an early finish, my last delivery was about 5PM a few miles from my house. I phoned in and said to my controller " I can see my house from here" the reply was "well you better bugger off home then"...

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:29 - 15 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

suns out for the last hill climb of the year Very Happy

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:53 - 15 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gov. did something nice today. From the 1st of October this year, the MOT interval for motorcycles will be 4 years instead of current 2 years. And the first MOT after purchasing a brand new machine will now be after 6 years instead of current 4 years. The Minister of transportation says motorcycling is mainly a hobby and motorcyclists always keep their machines in perfectly maintained order.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:43 - 15 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
My gov. did something nice today. From the 1st of October this year, the MOT interval for motorcycles will be 4 years instead of current 2 years. And the first MOT after purchasing a brand new machine will now be after 6 years instead of current 4 years. The Minister of transportation says motorcycling is mainly a hobby and motorcyclists always keep their machines in perfectly maintained order.

Will it still remain the same price or will it double?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:44 - 15 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:

Will it still remain the same price or will it double?

All will remain the same. Well, there are some other new regulations, but nothing that would make the MOT process more difficult/demanding, for motorcyclists anyway.

For instance, the exhaust emissions testing will now be more thorough (cars only) and they introduced a fine of upto 500,000 CZK (17,516.82 GBP) for tampering with the ODO meter (reducing the mileage), they also are getting rid of the regulation that said there shall be no service places (workshops) near the MOT places, tractors capable of going more than 40 km/h will have shortened MOT interval from 4 years to 2 years... and so on.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 17 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed today in Stratford (london) that part of the one way system has changed to two directions.

So if you want to head towards Ilford you go straight on but if you are heading to Leyton you have to turn left onto the one way section.

I also got a FREE coffee from Macdonalds, handed over my coupon, asked for a Flat White and got my coupon back... and not for the first time either.

Best of all I met up with another rider to give him a package I picked up from Paddington. Turns out this guy actually remembers me from my earlier courier days (about 25 years ago..)

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:02 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tax Bill arrived today, most of the bill is NIC...... two weeks wages will cover it.... Dance!

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold my car yesterday on gumtree for the same price the scrap yard offered.

The guy who bought it messaged me today saying how pleased he was with it and thanked me as he was now able to get to work and provide for his kids.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:34 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a nice day out at a doctory conference, about Medical Examiners*. It was v. interesting, and what is more, the grub was amazing.

Great venue, too: the Royal College of Physicians, just inside Regents Park. Fab paintings on the walls: huge great frames, with pics of doctors from the 16th century, etc, brilliant.

*motivated by the Mid Staffs hospital scandal, and the lovely Dr H. Shipman, amongst others: the Dept of Health is wrangling with coroners, pathologists and registrars about how to make a system work so it doesn't happen again (or at least, less often Rolling Eyes )

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I've had a nice day out at a doctory conference, about Medical Examiners*. It was v. interesting, and what is more, the grub was amazing.

Great venue, too: the Royal College of Physicians, just inside Regents Park. Fab paintings on the walls: huge great frames, with pics of doctors from the 16th century, etc, brilliant.

*motivated by the Mid Staffs hospital scandal, and the lovely Dr H. Shipman, amongst others: the Dept of Health is wrangling with coroners, pathologists and registrars about how to make a system work so it doesn't happen again (or at least, less often Rolling Eyes )

Anything about vaginal dryness?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:43 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My employers have put up colour charts in the toilets so that we can check our piss to see if we are sufficiently hydrated.
They are situated above the urinals so naturally, people have been pissing on the charts. Laughing

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
My employers have put up colour charts in the toilets so that we can check our piss to see if we are sufficiently hydrated.
They are situated above the urinals so naturally, people have been pissing on the charts. Laughing

Seriously???

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:10 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have they put copies of the Bristol stool scale in the toilet cubicles so that you can see if your poo is sufficiently normal?

(ratemypoo.com doesn't exist anymore Crying or Very sad)

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:47 - 20 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
recman wrote:

Seriously???

They have had them up for years on ships. Basically since the ships went dry and everyone had to stop drinking beer.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 191 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 177 of 337