Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fizzer Thou
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:49 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a new plastic £10 note on my driveway earlier Dance!

Finders keepers Thumbs Up Very Happy

Always have a 'Plan B'

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:51 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
who needs prime?

I ordered a pair of headphones recently, selected the free pauper delivery option and received them the next day Confused

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:57 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polyphony Digital,

New GT: Sport update. Thumbs Up

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Courier265 wrote:
who needs prime?

I ordered a pair of headphones recently, selected the free pauper delivery option and received them the next day Confused

Crazy isn't it..

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:07 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Polyphony Digital,

What's worth looking at

Got game but for bored with same tracks

And fifteen corvettes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:20 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helped a bloke change his wheel at the side of the road, he had only bought the car a few days before and it had no jack with the spare wheel.

All done and dusted in 10 minutes, but he insisted on giving me a tenner!!

Dinner paid for by doing a good deed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:
Polyphony Digital,

What's worth looking at

Got game but for bored with same tracks

And fifteen corvettes

It's for people who enjoy cars. If you have to ask what's worth looking at, then you are not the king of person that would enjoy the game.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 06 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dog.

I found a load of half chewed liqourice allsorts buried in his bedding. Little bugger nicked them off of me, after I told him he couldn't have any.
How? When? Stealth dog. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:24 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine picked the landlords jacket pocket for Smackos in the pub yesterday. They have just got a new pub
dog and he'd been out training on walkies. His coat was hanging on the end of the bar. She was jacking his shit while
he pulled my pint and I was gassing about the weather, neither of us saw her until they were all eaten. Cheeky mare. Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dog chased some crows in the park for a while, ignored other dogs and actually came back when I called him!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:58 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't wanna brag because she's the star, but Gracie's shit is on point. Wub Her general obedience, her recall, her
search and retrieval stuff is all really, really coming on. She works with my voice direction to search for and find
things in the woods. When she's 100% focused on you she does her tricks QUICK SMART!! Like I have a remote
control for her. I can make her do a routine of half a dozen different actions with no more than a wave of my
finger and no voice commands at all. She's super clever! Plus because I've got a lot of time, I've put a lot of time
into that dog. It's been worth it. She's very rewarding to own. I have her 80% to where I want her, I'm working
on her impulse control a bit, her prey drive is still overwhelming her and distracts her sometimes from what I'm
wanting her to do. But by and large she's great off a lead. I let her range but she always knows where I am
and comes hurtling back when she's done whatever she's doing. She's spayed but still a young dog but I think
by 3 she'll be fully mature and less excitable. Totally my best friend.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:26 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

It's for people who enjoy cars. If you have to ask what's worth looking at, then you are not the king of person that would enjoy the game.

played it for months non stop

as said got fed up with same cars and tracks all the time

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:54 - 07 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:

played it for months non stop

as said got fed up with same cars and tracks all the time

Is the driving that different from GT6? It was the Lewis Hamilton video that put me off getting it, seeing him aiming for a laptime and constantly spinning out when he went over the limit reminded me of what I didn't like about GT5/6. Oh and the original tracks are naff. And that you need 10 million credits to drive an F1 car Rolling Eyes

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:04 - 08 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Is the driving that different from GT6? It was the Lewis Hamilton video that put me off getting it, seeing him aiming for a laptime and constantly spinning out when he went over the limit reminded me of what I didn't like about GT5/6. Oh and the original tracks are naff. And that you need 10 million credits to drive an F1 car Rolling Eyes

I skipped the PS3 completely.

If you don't want to earn credits, you may pay real £££ to buy the cars as well. I have never done that as that pretty much ruins every game for me. The nice thing is, Polyphony Digital let's you turn the option of paying real £££ off, so when you buy cars, it doesn't even suggest the real £££ option. Also, my brother got the F1 car in the daily challenge for free. Mad

I do enjoy the driving model, the cars and tracks, the online aspect is the best online racing I have ever seen outside the P2P racing sims and I also spend time making car liveries and pictures.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 08 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopping citeh in their tracks. Mr. Green

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:48 - 08 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost forgot, today I finally had the time and weather (sort of) to test ride the MZ, that now has fresh primary chain and secondary chain, among other stuff that I replaced recently (all the bearings in the rear wheel), rebuilt the rear suspension, new air filter... and some other bits.

I must say, the motorcycle is completely transformed. So smooth, with such nice idle. The old primary chain was so stretched, it started to eat into the crankcase and in combination with the old secondary chain full of dead links the whole bike was jerking while going slow. Now the bike is smooth from the stand still upto the top speed of 100 km/h. It might even have better MPG now, as the chains are not ''dragging'' around.

All the work was simple enough, very satisfying and the parts cost next to nothing.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:52 - 08 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
If you don't want to earn credits, you may pay real £££ to buy the cars as well.

That's the problem, in Forza you can drive what you want. Dara O'Brien did a bit on games denying you content: https://youtu.be/nYUng5MtTd8?t=160 in one of Charlie Brookers* shows.

*before Konnie Huq cut his balls off
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:03 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
How much does it cost to have a cleaner?

My one is £11 an hour, and she only comes for 2 hours, once a fortnight, so its entirely affordable for me. I got her through the company that provides cleaners for the office I work in (in Chelsea) so that's probably quite a high price, I dunno? What's minimum wage these days (no idea)

The messiest thing I do is occasionally leave dishes in the sink, and there's always incense dust all over the living room table. So its pretty much a quick two hours skive for her, not a lot of mess really, and she doesn't have to wear herself out cos I'm not there to supervise and go "Do that now..." etc.

I discovered she didn't nick the kitchen roll after all, she was just using a whole roll to clean [whatever] each time. I don't usually buy kitchen roll, which is how I noticed it was "missing" ... so I'll be interested to see what she uses this week, as I'm not buying more kitchen roll.

I have a load of brand new J-cloths under the kitchen sink, she can bloody well use those like everybody else

I notice she's not wearing herself keeping on top of the snot produced by Longshanks the Sneezy Cat Rolling Eyes who can blame her Laughing I still have to go round with a damp cloth now and then and wipe off his feline biological warfare.
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

KITT wrote:
The milf in Tesco car park gave me the I want to get my juicy cunt lips slabbered all over your recardo bucket seats as I cruised past in the pussy magnet with easy lover playing rather loud.

She wasn't smiling - she was laughing.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

KITT wrote:
...with easy lover playing rather loud.

https://i.postimg.cc/TYRGwWG4/giphy.gif

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

just won £10 free credit at Amazon, using the Hold APP.

I got an old tablet out a cupboard, and run it all day every day getting hold credit, and then just buy competition entries.

Only took a fortnight, 2 minutes every day, to win a tenner. Won 50p here and there already.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:18 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
just won £10 free credit at Amazon, using the Hold APP.

I got an old tablet out a cupboard, and run it all day every day getting hold credit, and then just buy competition entries.

Only took a fortnight, 2 minutes every day, to win a tenner. Won 50p here and there already.

I only used it the once to get that movie pass and didn't even claim it before they doubled the points Rolling Eyes They currently have a sky sports pass.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:20 - 10 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it's a sky mobile sports, but I got it anyway
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 128 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 189 of 337