Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today? ARCHIVE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 209, 210, 211 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:02 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, have got Orville aka Mr Corgi Waggyfeatures this weekend, went to collect the keys, and he and his mum were all Frenchly amiable at me when I arrived.

Bit annoyed that his mum now has a flatmate sharing with her now, rather than her sister, but I am not too bothered, as being away from my current situation seems to be good for my soul.

Also, there is a pub on the next block, which I fully intend to spend some time in.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:22 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who owed me a few quid has paid me back at long last!
Pepperami can now have some work sorted on his car AND put some food in the fridge Thumbs Up Very Happy

I never thought I’d see the day that I would be happy to go food shopping Laughing .

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:06 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ, he's decided to get the Snarley sorted out, holy shit ... this may cost him an arm and a leg. His bank balance may have cause to regret this Making Amends malarkey, LOL.

I've told him:
Not Warrs
Not Snobs

But he agreed with that anyway.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:53 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Christ, he's decided to get the Snarley sorted out, holy shit ... this may cost him an arm and a leg. His bank balance may have cause to regret this Making Amends malarkey, LOL.

I've told him:
Not Warrs
Not Snobs

But he agreed with that anyway.

So what's the dealio? This is not the latest Mr Hellkat right? He's still present and correct, but this is a previous...?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:37 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct.

The present incumbent is Mr V.busy at the moment, and so the former Mr hk, feeling aggrieved at his own behaviour towards me in earlier years, has decided it is rude of me to continue to own two perfectly good bikes and not actually be riding them. In fact, I don't even have a car, since I gave up the minicabbing, and its strictly shanks pony for this girl.

I'll not deny that the exercise will do me good, but I walked about the place most of yesterday on various cross-London errands, and I got home at 4pm, so exhausted that I slept until 6.30 and then was back to my usual invigoratingly annoying self till nearly 2am

So I am not averse to somebody offering to sort out the very minor problems on my bike, either bike, as my straits are currently slightly north of dire, and my attitude towards bike fixing is very lax, I am afraid I have been very female about this and my theory has been: Why have dog and bark oneself. Obviously the wheels tend to come off this theory when there are no dogs around to fix the bike.

I don't have a problem with most of my exes, and fortunately (for the most part) none of them have any problem with the others. I'm actually quite friendly with this particular ex's bird, as well: we're all only at different degrees of medium to severe mental dysfunction.

So my fellas, an elite team of nob-ends and assorted ruffians, have somehow formed themselves into becoming my "pack". Not that I am a bitch, I quite definitely am not, else they wouldn't still put up with me in their assortedly hapless lives Twisted Evil All three of the major ones know each other and speak, at least civilly, to one another when required. Those who have had a previous bite of my luscious apple obviously are not attempting to come back for another, they know better than to try. The Number 1 Chaperone is way too big to argue with, and with an infamous reputation on many fronts. Similar in respect to (and equally as adorable as) a silverback mountain gorilla.

I think most of my exes (bless their cloth ears, the lot of them) wish they hadn't been such fuck-ups as to have annoyed me, broken my heart, given me up or lost me in the first place.
The best revenge is not necessarily a dish eaten cold, but rather to appear to be having a much more interesting and fun life without them.

I've learned to distance myself from the personal, physical or financial dramas of my previous inamoratae but still offer a supportive ear and the odd twenty quid, if need be.

They're like annoying older brothers*
Only they've shagged me.
*(younger in one instance, but only by a year, and besides he looks older than me, which is the important thing)

It hasn't done me any harm to keep them handy, but at arms' length.
If it were likely to, I could always move somewhere remote and change me name Laughing

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 18:23 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can sum up your post in two words and a symbol:

Hellkat = heartbreaker.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:44 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

*blows on fingernails, dusts them on shirt, waggles eyebrows*

Not always.
Sometimes they are stupid enough to break my heart, or treat me badly.

They usually regret such rash behaviour Cool
Like I said: the revenge of having a better life without them is usually enough for me.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:37 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home cooked lasagne with actual chip shop chips. Razz
Sometimes it's the simple stuff.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:25 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Correct.

The present incumbent is Mr V.busy at the moment, and so the former Mr hk, feeling aggrieved at his own behaviour towards me in earlier years, has decided it is rude of me to continue to own two perfectly good bikes and not actually be riding them. In fact, I don't even have a car, since I gave up the minicabbing, and its strictly shanks pony for this girl.

I'll not deny that the exercise will do me good, but I walked about the place most of yesterday on various cross-London errands, and I got home at 4pm, so exhausted that I slept until 6.30 and then was back to my usual invigoratingly annoying self till nearly 2am

So I am not averse to somebody offering to sort out the very minor problems on my bike, either bike, as my straits are currently slightly north of dire, and my attitude towards bike fixing is very lax, I am afraid I have been very female about this and my theory has been: Why have dog and bark oneself. Obviously the wheels tend to come off this theory when there are no dogs around to fix the bike.

I don't have a problem with most of my exes, and fortunately (for the most part) none of them have any problem with the others. I'm actually quite friendly with this particular ex's bird, as well: we're all only at different degrees of medium to severe mental dysfunction.

So my fellas, an elite team of nob-ends and assorted ruffians, have somehow formed themselves into becoming my "pack". Not that I am a bitch, I quite definitely am not, else they wouldn't still put up with me in their assortedly hapless lives Twisted Evil All three of the major ones know each other and speak, at least civilly, to one another when required. Those who have had a previous bite of my luscious apple obviously are not attempting to come back for another, they know better than to try. The Number 1 Chaperone is way too big to argue with, and with an infamous reputation on many fronts. Similar in respect to (and equally as adorable as) a silverback mountain gorilla.

I think most of my exes (bless their cloth ears, the lot of them) wish they hadn't been such fuck-ups as to have annoyed me, broken my heart, given me up or lost me in the first place.
The best revenge is not necessarily a dish eaten cold, but rather to appear to be having a much more interesting and fun life without them.

I've learned to distance myself from the personal, physical or financial dramas of my previous inamoratae but still offer a supportive ear and the odd twenty quid, if need be.

They're like annoying older brothers*
Only they've shagged me.
*(younger in one instance, but only by a year, and besides he looks older than me, which is the important thing)

It hasn't done me any harm to keep them handy, but at arms' length.
If it were likely to, I could always move somewhere remote and change me name Laughing

Can we quickly move to me being an ex? one of the ones that scare everyone else but still nice to you?

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:39 - 22 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the day off, another hospital appointment... Mr. Green

Work has been very quiet this wee so I wasn't missing much.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:09 - 23 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Can we quickly move to me being an ex? one of the ones that scare everyone else but still nice to you?

Wub

Process, dear, process.
There is a certain inalienable process, as I am sure you appreciate.

Plus, you need to choose your methodology in terms of being an irritating twat so that you move to phase 3 more smoothly. Laughing Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:02 - 23 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tremendous lay in morning this morning. Woke up at 10.30 after 10 and a quarter hour sleep. Thumbs Up

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 13:26 - 23 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Like I said: the revenge of having a better life without them is usually enough for me.

Absolutely!

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:26 - 23 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saving my wife's mate £30. My wife's friend and her fella have gone on holiday and left us with their prized Yorkshire Terrier. On this coming Tuesday the dog was due at the doggie beauty parlour to be trimmed.

I've had a go instead. Saved them the £30. To be fair it looks fantastic, I've shaved most of the hair off with an electric Philips and they are gonna be stoked with the fact I've saved them £30. The wife is out tonight I can't wait to show her my handywork, I'm gonna get lucky tonight boys!

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:53 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

... can't wait to hear about the fallout from that ... Laughing
I'll put a fiver on you losing rations rather than getting extra.

Last edited by hellkat on 13:18 - 24 Mar 2019; edited 1 time in total

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:03 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
... can't wait to hear about the fallout from that ... Laughing

Yes she's gone ballistic. The dog has virtually no hair and looks like a big rat. You are meant to trim the hair not cut the lot off. There must have been enough hair to bloat a pillow case.

Oh and I never got lucky. I don't think I ever will again the mood she's in.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Oh and I never got lucky. I don't think I ever will again the mood she's in.

Well that was fairly predictable. Laughing

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Freddie, Freddie is a 10 year old Yorkie that is FAT. They let Freddie eat off of the dinner table their left overs. Freddie is/was a show dog and has such a fine pedigree that in his younger years they used to put him out to stud.

My wife recons I am in the shit. I think Freddie looks cool. I did a good job as far as I'm concerned.

https://i.imgur.com/ZQFeedR.jpg

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:50 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news I emptied my balls into Mrs nobby this morning.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 16:00 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
This is Freddie, Freddie is a 10 year old Yorkie that is FAT. They let Freddie eat off of the dinner table their left overs. Freddie is/was a show dog and has such a fine pedigree that in his younger years they used to put him out to stud.

My wife recons I am in the shit. I think Freddie looks cool. I did a good job as far as I'm concerned.

https://i.imgur.com/ZQFeedR.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Facepalm_%284254919655%29.jpg

My father was a hairdresser for 44 years. He trained at the London College of Fashion. He used to have a saying:

"There are Hairdressers, and there are people, and people can't cut hair."

You can't cut hair. You can't even cut a dogs hair and not leave tufty bits. The £30 on a decent groomer would have been £30 well spent. Did you legit think that looked OK, or are you trolling?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:03 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Did you legit think that looked OK, or are you trolling?

I think it looks great Thumbs Up It'll set a trend.

Hairdressers?! Ffs! Are they the great philosophers of our time now? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Last edited by chickenstrip on 16:04 - 24 Mar 2019; edited 1 time in total

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:04 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never done it before, I thought it looked OK. I said to the wife I'll have another go and trim the tufty bits. She said to leave him the fuck alone and has confiscated the razor.

It's hair, it'll grow back. I still say I did an OK free job.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:19 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
I've never done it before, I thought it looked OK. I said to the wife I'll have another go and trim the tufty bits. She said to leave him the fuck alone and has confiscated the razor.

It's hair, it'll grow back. I still say I did an OK free job.

For the love of god, please don't start offering free vasectomies.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My coffin trailer is fabulously awesome in real life.

Many MANY thanks to G for collecting it and dropping it off on my street, despite that I wasn't able to be in attendance.

So the boys picked me (and my dodgy knee) up this morning and helped me move it and cover it with a tarp for the time being.

You're right, G : it really is easy enough for me to lift and push or pull about.
But I let the boys do it anyway, cos I was busy placating the neighbours Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:07 - 24 Mar 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it it's for when you get your hands on the peeping tom?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 27 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 209, 210, 211 ... 335, 336, 337  Next
Page 210 of 337