Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Another Asian pedo abuse ring

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:02 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Another Asian pedo abuse ring Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-32781942

In Aylesbury this time and it seems ignored again by the authorities despite Bernardos bringing it to their attention years ago.

Now I'm sorry but there is something fundamentally wrong with the mindset of these people and we have to stop worrying about upsetting communities and start looking at why these people think it is OK to do this. We have had Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford and now Aylesbury and all have been gangs of Asian men targeting young girls.

To my way of thinking it's like an alcoholic, until he admits there is a problem, he can't be cured and the same is here, until the authorities come out and say there is a problem with these abusers from this/these ethnic groups and we need to find out why, then this is just going to continue on and on.

As a parent it just makes my blood boil, yet I expect the 'we musn't upset ethnic minority' apologisers will say it's nothing to do with race/religion and I'm sure we will hear how they are all pillars of the community and good parents over the next few days. Evil or Very Mad

Where is that rope........

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:36 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange though that when its a bunch of a racial minority there are convictions but when its white wealthy middleclass members of the establishment fuck all happens for decades if anything or only after they've kicked the bucket.

Its worth pointing out that "the establishment" is also a "minority". If you were a copper or investigative reporter which "minority" would you be more wary about investigating?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillrollin?
Shouldn't that be Stillacunt? Do you read the drivel you type before you post it?
Rotherham went on for years as well, because blinkered, hand wringing, 'professional' lefty sycophants like you
actively encourage the whole 'minority' status, because it's how you line your pockets.
Can I say, with the utmost sincerity, go eat a bag of dicks you fucking moron.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:01 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

'ring of horror'

Shocked

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:24 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually quite inspirational seeing sikhs and muslims putting aside their differences and working together.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:42 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
It's actually quite inspirational seeing sikhs and muslims putting aside their differences and working together.

Good god Roger, don't make suggestions like that or Ratty ^^^ will suggest it at his next communities love fest as a way forward in encouraging integration. Sacrifice a few white children for the good of the minorities.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:51 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Maybe there was a cock-up in the sihks orders, it was meant to say 'remove kebab' not 'rape with kebab'......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the one biggest thing which pushes me well away from whatever lefty liberal stance I may have once tried to have. Immigration is all fine under the correct circumstances but when you have this kind of stuff going on (and yes I also agree it's always Asians who do it), it's clear something is very wrong with the immigration system of the UK. The wrong people have been allowed in for far too long.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:13 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
This is the one biggest thing which pushes me well away from whatever lefty liberal stance I may have once tried to have. Immigration is all fine under the correct circumstances but when you have this kind of stuff going on (and yes I also agree it's always Asians who do it), it's clear something is very wrong with the immigration system of the UK. The wrong people have been allowed in for far too long.

I didn't realise Jimmy Saville arrived by banana boat.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:43 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillrollin wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

I didn't realise Jimmy Saville arrived by banana boat.

His case is completely different. He was an individual pedo with secret tendencies to do pedo things. He was a little bit tapped in the head.

Child sex rings are planned abuses from people who together target victims and commit these crimes as a collective group. It shows that the issue is something far more than a single twisted mind. It's an agreed thing, from people who are all fine to do such a thing. It's a cultural niche. And they all seem to be from midde-eastern and south Asian places, or at least have very firm roots there. It's not hard to see there's some kind of connection.

I'm not at all saying all immigrants are bad. But it's obvious that there is a certain kind of person with a certain kind of mindset, who seem to be able to collude with other people of similar mindsets to achieve such sick things, and they're collectively willing to do it, and they're always from a certain part of the world. It's the fact they they do it together, as groups, which is the big thing setting them apart from the Jimmy Saville types. And all this was very much rarer before 'immigration' happened. And you can't deny that every single case of this over the past ten or so years has always been done by groups of south-Asians. And if you don't think there's something strange about that, then I think you're turning a bit too much of a blind eye to the reality of what's happening..!

Can you please tell me when the last sex abuse ring was done by a group of people who were not all Asian?

EDIT:

All these were done by groups of men with Islamic-sounding names.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Other scandals are based around children's care homes and all seemed to be a good few decades ago. Whereas these ones I've linked to are all within the last 5 or 10 years...

Last edited by Lord Percy on 21:52 - 25 Jul 2015; edited 1 time in total

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worrying thing is a social worker is only interested in deflecting the problem from ethnic groups to Jimmy Saville.

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of scum bags who prey on children, but these rings are the top of the tree that need to be culled.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:40 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The worrying thing is a social worker is only interested in deflecting the problem from ethnic groups to Jimmy Saville.

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of scum bags who prey on children, but these rings are the top of the tree that need to be culled.

Do you realise how insulting it is to be called a social worker!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:10 - 25 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

An arse licking apologist is a better description?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:01 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't like the creepy glee with which people land a tenuous connection with offensively deep levels of depravity and a racial minority.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:00 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it sounds like a cunt, looks like a cunt and acts like a cunt. It's probably a cunt. Ipso facto, cunt!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:57 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still Social Workin wrote:
I just don't like the creepy glee with which people land a tenuous connection with offensively deep levels of depravity and a racial minority.

Then that's very unfortunate for you, since the (for now) minorities in question show no signs of giving up their cultural jollies.

Also, you may be confusing rage and glee.

We probably can't get rid of the problem, but we most certainly can end the careers of the apologists and enablers who are being paid to protect these kids but keep looking the other way.

Lord Percy wrote:
Can you please tell me when the last sex abuse ring was done by a group of people who were not all Asian?

Do you want to go ahead and answer that question?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:39 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just last week it was revealed investigation of abuse allegations by senior politicians were not followed up and considerations to the damaging effect on government took precedent not the harm done to children.

I'm betting a quick glance at topic histories wont find a thread titled "Another white middle-aged middleclass establishment peado gang exposed"?

I'm not denying that there's varience in how much different cultures recognise the problem of paedophilia and I would say that this in itself is a large part of what allows paedophiles to thrive. But slinging a thread up like this one without considering the host native largely white christian society dousent have equally dangerous paedophiles active does come across as indulging in promoting a racial stereotype.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:08 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is your answer "30 years ago"?

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 12:11 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the first story of an asian child abuse ring came up, a lot of people made comments that could be seen as racist. This was not acceptable.

However, we have now seen a fair number of similar criminal rings being discovered, largely run by asian men. This suggests that they have sprung up independantly, which means you need to look for a common link in the mindset of the criminals involved.

The one really clear similarity is that asian men are running/involved with the child abuse rings. It isn't a big stretch to say that this is something they have brought over as part of their culture and practices from overseas.

Apologists will look for reasons to look the other way, this has allowed the criminal groups to prosper. Luckily, the police are allowed to do targeted operations against minorities - op trident in London has been targeting gun crime among black people for years. We can now expect to see northern constabularies participating in op asian-paedo.

That may fix the problem. This isn't happening because they're a bunch of paedos. It's happening because it's an extremely lucrative area of organised crime. Once the police make it impossible for the criminals to make decent money, the network collapses.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:30 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby wrote:
When the first story of an asian child abuse ring came up, a lot of people made comments that could be seen as racist. This was not acceptable.

However, we have now seen a fair number of similar criminal rings being discovered, largely run by asian men. This suggests that they have sprung up independantly, which means you need to look for a common link in the mindset of the criminals involved.

The one really clear similarity is that asian men are running/involved with the child abuse rings. It isn't a big stretch to say that this is something they have brought over as part of their culture and practices from overseas.

Apologists will look for reasons to look the other way, this has allowed the criminal groups to prosper. Luckily, the police are allowed to do targeted operations against minorities - op trident in London has been targeting gun crime among black people for years. We can now expect to see northern constabularies participating in op asian-paedo.

That may fix the problem. This isn't happening because they're a bunch of paedos. It's happening because it's an extremely lucrative area of organised crime. Once the police make it impossible for the criminals to make decent money, the network collapses.

Yes "culture and practices", cultures and practices that our native culture is not devoid of and certainly has just as much historical prevelence. Fact is paedophilia is a cross cultural, global and persistent problem for humanity. I would put it in a top ten of problems facing humanity at number under the broad umbrella of child welfare with the treatment of woman as second and racism in third place.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:33 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby wrote:

That may fix the problem. This isn't happening because they're a bunch of paedos. It's happening because it's an extremely lucrative area of organised crime.
Once the police make it impossible for the criminals to make decent money, the network collapses.

I agree with your post apart from this point. Every person prosecuted in these Asian sex ring trials has been an active participant, therefore doing this for the sex with any prostitution of the girls a profitable side line. This is opposite to the fact money is the primary reason organised crime regards prostitution.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:45 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillrollin wrote:

Yes "culture and practices", cultures and practices that our native culture is not devoid of and certainly has just as much historical prevelence. Fact is paedophilia is a cross cultural, global and persistent problem for humanity. I would put it in a top ten of problems facing humanity at number under the broad umbrella of child welfare with the treatment of woman as second and racism in third place.

You still won't admit there is a problem with Asian men targeting white vulnerable young girls despite the amount of sex rings uncovered and successful prosecutions. You and people like you are the reason these crimes went on for years with no one listening to the girls. All you are interested in is deflecting any responsibility away from the cultural aspect.

There is something in their culture that makes this acceptable. They can go to their friends or acquaintances and set up a sex ring with many like minded people. I cannot think of one person I know that wouldn't dob me in to the police if I suggested grooming a child, these people obviously do.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:57 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillrollin wrote:

Yes "culture and practices", cultures and practices that our native culture is not devoid of and certainly has just as much historical prevelence.

Lets use maths to analyse this.

Aylesbury has a population of 56000.

https://localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/south-east/aylesbury-vale

Of which 3.9% are a certain faith ~ 2184.

Of this 2184 50% can be assumed to be women leaving 1092 individuals.

The victims state that they'd been seen by 50-60 individuals.

So 5.4% of an certain group... looks pretty bad.

If you use another grouping say origin it says Pakistan 1.9% 1064 50% are women leaving 532 men. Of which 50-60 abusers. That's 11% this is significant.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Ribenapigeon This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:07 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Stillrollin wrote:

Yes "culture and practices", cultures and practices that our native culture is not devoid of and certainly has just as much historical prevelence.

Lets use maths to analyse this.

Aylesbury has a population of 56000.

https://localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/south-east/aylesbury-vale

Of which 3.9% are a certain faith ~ 2184.

Of this 2184 50% can be assumed to be women leaving 1092 individuals.

The victims state that they'd been seen by 50-60 individuals.

So 5.4% of an certain group... looks pretty bad.

If you use another grouping say origin it says Pakistan 1.9% 1064 50% are women leaving 532 men. Of which 50-60 abusers. That's 11% this is significant.

There's an understanding in professional circles that we have massively underestimated the prevalence of child sex abuse in the past and that a figure like 11% would be conservative across all demographic groups. The sad fact is when you look at society your looking at a lot of abusers and abused. That's one of the reasons I would put child welfare at the top of humanity's problems. Imagine how different the world might be without the effects of childhood trauma.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 248 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3