Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Another Asian pedo abuse ring

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:17 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillrollin wrote:

That's a disgusting thing to say and deeply offensive. I'm calling you on it and would appreciate an apology.

The cultural forces at play within these Asian cultures are the same as within our own. Exactly the reason why the denial of the problem thirty years ago is relevant today. Of course I do apologise for making the assumption others in this forum are possesed of the basic intelligence to understand this.

I will apologise for specifically saying you. I won't apologise for saying its people who were more interested in looking after the ethnic minorities than the young girls that caused these abuses to be ignored for years.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:48 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I will apologise for specifically saying you. I won't apologise for saying its people who were more interested in looking after the ethnic minorities than the young girls that caused these abuses to be ignored for years.

Thankyou for the apology. (Helpful karma in place of there not being a thankyou karma)

I don't disagree that lack of investigations allowed these rings to persist but I don't think that was simply due to racial sensitivity. My suspicion is that these rings activities probably extended beyond just their own ethnic group. Give it a few years and there will be a lot more to come out regarding these groups and their links with the authorities.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:45 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just desperate to pin this on Whitey, ain'tchya? Thinking
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillrollin wrote:

The cultural forces at play within these Asian cultures are the same as within our own.

Disagree. This child sex abuse gang thing is a clear Asian immigrant type of issue. I did give you a ton of links to show every single recent thing like it. All done by Asians.

And that's not to say whitey is perfect. For example, sex tourists in south-east Asia who go to Thailand etc. I remember watching a documentary where this vile drunk British bloke talked about how Bangkok is a 'man's playground', with specific reference to the easy sexual fun, bar girls, prostitutes etc. And hell it's actually probably higher on the moral scale than paedophilia! But still I bet the Thais hate that aspect of foreign tourism to their country. So yes, we do these sorts of things too, in our own way. But it's up to Thailand to fix it. The same as it's up to the British government to fix the issues brought into the country by our own foreigners. And it is those foreigners bringing all the recent problems, frankly. Not that local Brits can't do it too, but, as I already said, it's not hard to see the facts at the moment.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:56 - 26 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Muslim men

Some of the chaps in the instant case appear to be sikhs. More of an Indian subcontinental hands-across-Kashmir party.

ferrisio
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:54 - 27 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Can you please tell me when the last sex abuse ring was done by a group of people who were not all Asian?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-33674221

Quote:
Other scandals are based around children's care homes and all seemed to be a good few decades ago. Whereas these ones I've linked to are all within the last 5 or 10 years...

This is within the last few years as far as I can tell. Equally sordid.

ferrisio
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:34 - 27 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Are you seriously trying to say this isn't a vastly bigger issue amongst Asian, mainly Pakistani men?

Nope. Where did you infer that?

Just correcting a misconception in the quoted post.

ferrisio
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:40 - 27 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
If we give you another 48 hours, can you find another case to balance up the huge amount of Asian cases a bit more?

Will https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32413508 do?

I'm going to stop looking now because the whole thing makes me feel a bit sick.

ferrisio
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:43 - 27 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
ferrisio wrote:
Just correcting a misconception in the quoted post.

The misconception that there are vastly disproportionate amounts of Asian men involved in these child paedo gangs?

Nope, please actually read my post again. I offered no opinion on Asian men. Just look at the quote and then my reply to it, and please don't read any more into it than what I've written - there is none.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:50 - 28 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair point, well made.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 6 years, 9 days between these two posts...

GSTEEL32
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:25 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be surprised, given the similarities, that this isn't part of the same investigation......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9859563/Bradford-police-arrest-19-men-suspicion-child-sex-abuse.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:33 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSTEEL32 wrote:
I'd be surprised, given the similarities, that this isn't part of the same investigation......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9859563/Bradford-police-arrest-19-men-suspicion-child-sex-abuse.html

18 will be of [insert racial bigotry here] extraction and will all be [insert religious bigotry] bar one random white guy (probably recently converted to [insert religious bigotry] as he likes touching up kids.) The victim will have spent 5 years trying to get help from the police, social workers, etc. Scandal ensues, "lessons to be learned" nothing will change, world moves on Sad

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:48 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? White and Catholic? That's the traditional place for kiddle fiddlers in England.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
What? White and Catholic? That's the traditional place for kiddle fiddlers in England.

We have to eradicate ALL religion.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:28 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

They pretty much have and it was replaced by Wokeness. Happy now?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

If only.

It's a collective mental health problem.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:45 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Yeah! Fithly foreigners, coming over doing our own paedos out of work Laughing Actually, given that priests instead tend to touch up young boys, one could argue it's an efficient use of resources...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:54 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

They pretty much have and it was replaced by Wokeness. Happy now?

Woke is just a step on the path. Obviously it can't replace establishment, only help to get rid of the current one.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

If only.

It's a collective mental health problem.

The old religions will be gone soon enough, they are already being hollowed out from the inside. The danger is that the tool being used to destroy them, i.e. Woke, just replaces them. But it's perhaps only a slight danger. The genius of Woke is that it destroys what exists and then self-destructs. The danger of that is that it self-destructs before it has destroyed the current establishment.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:52 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current Jordan Peterson but many previously...

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
Gott ist tot! Gott bleibt tot! Und wir haben ihn getötet! Wie trösten wir uns, die Mörder aller Mörder? Das Heiligste und Mächtigste, was die Welt bisher besaß, es ist unter unseren Messern verblutet.

The problem is that removing religion just leaves a God(s) shaped hole in the human psyche Sad

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:03 - 04 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

The problem is that removing religion just leaves a God(s) shaped hole in the human psyche Sad

They will have The Party.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 259 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3