Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Calling all lady riders...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  

SweenyT
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:15 - 05 Aug 2015    Post subject: Calling all lady riders... Reply with quote

Ladies, you might already be aware of it and hopefully are going but just in case you're not.....there is to be a world record attempt for the largest all female bike meet at the Ace Cafe on the 16th August 2015. It starts at 9am and finishes at 3pm with the official count being made at 2pm (arrivals by 1.30pm). There are supposed to be around 900 attending which even if half of that attend on the day will smash the Aussie record (which actually isn't the same as theirs was a parade as opposed to a meet Twisted Evil )

There are various groups meeting from all over the UK and riding to London, some are learners and pillions as well so it would be good if you could attend. Maria Costello will also be leading a ride from Northampton to the Ace...

There will be a raffle with all the proceeds going to charity with some great prizes supplied by sponsors: MotoGP tickets, bike suspension setup, bike service, set of tyres, Ace goodies, maintenance courses at Oval Maintenance Centre to name a few.

Ladies you must ride to the actual event to be counted but guys can attend however you will not be allowed to park in the Ace car park or be part of the count (not even if you wear a wig and dress like a girl Laughing ) and before there are any comments about gender equality, it's actually also Ladies Day at the Ace so there Razz

Direct Facebook link (to see more details & can arrange ride meets to and from the Ace) - https://www.facebook.com/events/1433401400283857/1500850673538929/

https://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/women-wanted-for-world-record-attempt/28001.html

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:17 - 05 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assume service will be faster with all those women there...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SweenyT
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:19 - 05 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, we'll have to get some of the ladies to sweet talk the chef or drag one of the fellas over in case he's that way inclined Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:22 - 05 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherrie Woolf wasn't born a woman. Shocked

SweenyT
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:45 - 05 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really...And you would know that, how, Ste?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:12 - 05 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just look at 'her'.

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.woolf?fref=nf

SweenyT
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:51 - 05 Aug 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ste, I think it's time you went to Specsavers. I know she's 100% female but, I guess you're in the mood to troll today so I'll leave you to it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 237 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1