Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Comrade Corbyn congratulations thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 05 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
The Corbyn Jew-hater thing is hilarious, but also slightly worrying because it's succeeding reasonably well at what it was intended for - to distract the populace from the complete and utter shambles that the Tories are at the moment. The nation should be riotous over how Brexit is being managed, regardless of who voted for what in the referendum. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, that party has been run by a malicious set of clueless cunts for years.

But hey, the Tories don't threaten the hegemony held by the ultra-elites - the ones who more than doubled their wealth in the years after the recession, years in which the Tories enacted a ton of nationally destructive policies dressed up as 'austerity measures' which did nothing other than transfer economic might to those who already had quite enough, and who are now doing all they can to make sure they keep things that way. And so, it's anything to make Corbyn look like a baddie, anything at all! Let's call him a Jew hater, make him into a Hitler, yeah that'll work.... It seems a fair few people are getting rather scared, resorting such basic name-calling.

Alternatively Corbyn may stop attending anti-semitic events. Just saying.

Quote:
Corbyn spent his years of political obscurity associating with the sort of cranks who gladly spread conspiracy theories of an anti-Semitic flavour. Old tropes about bankers, and globalists, and the “Israeli lobby” are the very definition of anti-Semitism. Corbyn, having lived comfortably among the sort of people who gladly spread this sort of hatred, cannot now deal with the problem. He is the problem.

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/euan-mccolm-corbyn-part-of-the-disease-not-the-cure-1-4778961

The reason for Jeremy Corbyn AS problems? He and many of his supporters including friends like Seumas Milne support fervently terrorists anti-semites Hamas under guise of the free speech.

You can fight anti-semitism or support Hamas. You can't do both!

https://www.matthiaskuentzel.de/contents/anti-semitic-hate-speech-in-the-name-of-islam

Change Die Linke with Corbyn in this article and you'll find out why hard left and fascists sound exactly the same nowadays. That explains Corbyn AS too:

https://politicalcritique.org/world/eu/2016/die-linke-the-left-shifts-right/

But hey yeah it's all name calling and jews consipracy to remove the great leader Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

borked
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:40 - 05 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
Does Israel have nuclear weapons?

I hope so...

No hope needed. Laughing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:18 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm sure that is why America wants to stop Iran getting the bomb at all costs.

If it gets close, Israel will try and stop them by any means, bombing, sabotage etc.

If it happens, expect them to nuke first and pontificate afterwards.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:25 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Corbyn

People who use antisemitic poison need to understand: you do not do it in my name or the name of my party. You are not our supporters. And anyone who denies that this has surfaced within our party is clearly actually wrong and contributing to the problem.”

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
Jeremy Corbyn

People who use antisemitic poison need to understand: you do not do it in my name or the name of my party. You are not our supporters. And anyone who denies that this has surfaced within our party is clearly actually wrong and contributing to the problem.”

Empty words. Corbyn stays silent on ALL anti-semitic specific cases.

Corbyn has said who stay silent is an accomplice. That makes him racist by his own stabdard.

I am still waiting for Corbyn to say something on the latest AS cases like Willsman or George McManus?

INB4 there is a proper procedure to be followed - well he must voice his opinion as a leader supposedly commited to fight AS innit?

Christine Shawcroft is still Momentum director. Despite been anti-semite.

https://i.imgur.com/W8LYM9f.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:29 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted JCs words for those who have posted on BCF denying AS in the Labour party.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:53 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH I don't really give a fuck. I'm utterly sick of whining bastards bleating on about being offended.

I'm more worried that the only creditable opposition to a floundering Conservative party has no creditability.

We must be in the worst position for party politics and leaders this country has been in since the wicked witch was ousted.

Ste for PM. Laughing

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:02 - 08 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad luck strikes again the unluckiest anti racist in the world:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/new-footage-shows-corbyn-saying-bbc-has-bias-towards-saying-israel-has-a-right-to-exist-1.468101

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:06 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole debate is being subsumed, its the chaterati screetch of the moment, nicely diverting attention from the real problem. If you challenge the stance of the Israeli / Zionist 'government, ipso facto, you are an anti semite.
This closes down ALL attempts to discuss rationally the actions taken by this government, giving them carte blanche to operate whatever policies they see fit. Corbyn has taken the position of giving some measure of support to those facing outright oppression and sanction, naturally, vilified and pilloried for daring to challenge the Zionist program. What is also rarely mentioned is the fact of the Israeli nukes sitting in their bunkers in the Negev dessert. Yeah but, no but, its for defense innit, not that they are illegal under any and all nuclear proliferation agreements. Attack Iran, by all means, threaten North Korea, of course, but hands off our precious friends in the Middle East.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:23 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPT?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:34 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
CPT?

Clown Prince Tryhard?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:59 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

LLB?

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I repeat. The state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups with no claim to the lands they took, by force, from the native population. Yet we support them and vilify those fighting for the right to live on THEIR lands in peace. I think I would be pretty miffed at the state of affairs today if I was Palestinian. Dont forget that Israel has the ACTUAL means to destroy most of the opposing players. We seem to think it is right for the US, UK, France to have nukes, because Russia (and China) but not for anyone else, except our Israeli friends.
You might dislike / hate Corbyn, but he has the right to speak up for those long oppressed. Hammas et. al. might not be my cup of tea either, but dispossess a people, treat them to repression and this is the result. (Much like what happened to the Jews in Europe). Well, the Jews now have their own Lebensraum, just as the Nazi's, at the expense of other nations.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:17 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You lazy lesbian bitch.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:57 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjdugen wrote:
This whole debate is being subsumed, its the chaterati screetch of the moment, nicely diverting attention from the real problem. If you challenge the stance of the Israeli / Zionist 'government, ipso facto, you are an anti semite.
This closes down ALL attempts to discuss rationally the actions taken by this government, giving them carte blanche to operate whatever policies they see fit. Corbyn has taken the position of giving some measure of support to those facing outright oppression and sanction, naturally, vilified and pilloried for daring to challenge the Zionist program.

That is actually not true. You can challenge Israel state positions all you want - that is not anti-semitism.

What corbynites want is to remove part of IHRA that say you can't challenge the right of Israel to exists as a state, because that is anti-semitism.

Corbyn and corbynites do not accept the right of Israel state to exist.

I just read few twitter articles by Corbynites Novaramedia drawing anti-semitic red line of targeting of the state of Israel right to exist!

Delegitimization of the Jewish people right for self-determination (Israel Delegitimization) is racism against Jews, i.e., antisemitism.

Quote:
Mr Corbyn’s most senior adviser, Seamus Milne, is is reported to be so determined that the party will not implement the full IHRA definition of antisemitism that it is “the hill he will die on.”

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/corbyn-team-in-rift-over-attempt-to-end-crisis-1.468136

My previous post was exactly about Corbyn do not accepting the right of Israel state to exist:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/new-footage-shows-corbyn-saying-bbc-has-bias-towards-saying-israel-has-a-right-to-exist-1.468101

Quote:
New footage shows Jeremy Corbyn saying BBC has a 'bias towards saying Israel has a right to exist'

This is the whole IHRA battle - nothing to do with free speech and challenging the stance of the Israel government.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
LLB?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=LLB

Butthurt from the biggest irrelevance of initials mpd Laughing

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 09 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
LLB?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=LLB

Butthurt from the biggest irrelevance of initials mpd Laughing

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:10 - 10 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
CPT?

Cone penetration test

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:22 - 10 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

We Found 22 Clips With "CPT"

vs

We Found 13 Clips With "LLB"

Sad

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:20 - 10 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child Penetration Team

Likes Licking Balls

Shocked

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:10 - 10 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dare say it does - but that doesn't necessarily mean it should.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 251 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 49 of 50