Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Comrade Corbyn congratulations thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:07 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/7pxix5Q.png

Lib dems on 6% even, but that'll put the autism to bed

That isn't the poll you posted though is it?
You posted the Comres one, not the Yougov one which you've just shown.

There's quite a difference in the results. The Yougov one only represents just over half of the answers for a start. This goes to show how the pollsters can influence the result for the paying customer, by loading the questions.

Pointless noise

for the shit for brains that cant work it out, this was all in reply to the missing options for Sid's answer on the other possible options, take your autism elsewhere, captain obvious.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Brexiteers at each others throats Laughing Pass the popcorn

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Lol, Brexiteers at each others throats Laughing Pass the popcorn

He's thick as shit, hasn't got a clue about brexit, hasn't got a clue about polling, it's mostly autism causing him to do a quick google search to try and beat someone, answering questions no one asked for, yet he kind of did himself at the start of all this.

endless rafts of pointless waffle with no end point being made.

Hard brexiteers and hard remainers, 2 shades of the same shit.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:03 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleeping

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:28 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange really, apparently,recent events, (brexit, trump, because voting in a billionaire is so anti-establishment), have come about because the proles have had enough of experts, the establishment, big government, take your pick.
But when given the choice, of who you would trust to do this or that, the first thing you notice is that there is no choice, just the same old, so called, establishment experts who got us into the mess in the first place!
But like the good little proles we are, we'll vote them all back in again then complain when they fcuk it up yet again!
It has always been like this, we proles never learn, we make the same mistakes over and over again, in the naive belief that this time it will be different, but it never is!
Past experiences should tell us that there is only one choice, that being, "would you like group A, B or C to dump on you from a great height?", and yet time and time again, we do as we're told and vote the way we're told to!
There is no anti establishment vote, there is no quiet revolution, we all know our place and vote as we're expected to.
Despite what we're being told, nothing changes, it never will!

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 21:21 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Under a PAYG system, I'd live in a fairly clean neighbourhood entirely free of squatters, since our estate security would smash nine bells out of them.

If it is estate security then it is hardly PAYG. Rather just more localised taxation really.

Rogerborg wrote:

This is going to become a reality for pensioners in the next few decades whether we like it or not. More geezers, dwindling cheap energy, at some point we're going to have to talk cutting off those who haven't made provision for their retirement. Once that genie is out of the bottle, I'm hopeful that the principle can be extended more generally.

What do you mean provision for retirement? Why stop and those putting a bit of money to one side (in addition to taxes). You could just cull those no longer working, whether they made a financial provision or not. Then people could do useful work rather than spoon feeding those who managed to put aside some money.

Although if you are intending to be one of those who put aside some money you probably won't agree with that.

All the best

Katy

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:45 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Well that's one way of admitting you fecked up I suppose...

Yawn.

Nopes.
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:46 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
You could just cull those no longer working

Well, if you really insist, but I'd rather delay that as long as possible.

Carousel!

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:48 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Strange really, apparently,recent events, (brexit, trump, because voting in a billionaire is so anti-establishment), have come about because the proles have had enough of experts, the establishment, big government, take your pick.
But when given the choice, of who you would trust to do this or that, the first thing you notice is that there is no choice, just the same old, so called, establishment experts who got us into the mess in the first place!
But like the good little proles we are, we'll vote them all back in again then complain when they fcuk it up yet again!
It has always been like this, we proles never learn, we make the same mistakes over and over again, in the naive belief that this time it will be different, but it never is!
Past experiences should tell us that there is only one choice, that being, "would you like group A, B or C to dump on you from a great height?", and yet time and time again, we do as we're told and vote the way we're told to!
There is no anti establishment vote, there is no quiet revolution, we all know our place and vote as we're expected to.
Despite what we're being told, nothing changes, it never will!

We've been here before, many times over the centuries, and it always ends with pitchforks. It is indeed that time again, to drag the wealthy into the streets and butcher them.

Very Happy

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:11 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty difficult to shoplift a pitchfork, I'd have thought.

Hetzer wrote:
drag the wealthy into the streets and butcher them.

And once you hath killed and eaten them, what then?

Everyone still living still has the same number of numbers in their bank accounts.

Nothing new got made. No actual wealth was created, or redistributed. Nobody is better off.

Well, a few mansions become vacant, for the rabble rousers in chief to take over, shortly followed by pronouncements that "... but some animals are more equal than others."

Once the euphoria from killing the pig and spilling its blood is over, the poor are just as poor and miserable as they ever were. Some people who were happy are gone.

So congratulations: the world is, by any measure, unhappier and worse off and the impoverished parts are still impoverished.

Who gets the blame then?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:36 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Hetzer wrote:
Very Happy

Where will you set the limit? .

The same place that everyone would; a metric gnats' ballhair over the amount he thinks 'if I just had that coming in a month, I'd be comfy'.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:49 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
The same place that everyone would; a metric gnats' ballhair over the amount he thinks 'if I just had that coming in a month, I'd be comfy'.

To wit: Comrade Corbyn declaring that his £296K salary plus "expenses" is reasonable and fair, but those fat cats raking in over £300K, now that's obscene. Tut Tut

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we ready Mr. Green

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/09/jeremy-corbyn-uk-is-better-off-out-of-eu-with-managed-migration

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/82214/confusion-over-jeremy-corbyns-free

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/82305/defence-minister-mike-penning-jeremy

arry wrote:

Gotta be careful there, I'm speculating he has more wealth then me so it means I get to have him butchered. And obviously I get butchered soon after. I like your garage as well Arry sharpens knives

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:58 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:

Seeing all the people in the comments coming out with, "I'm a Labour voter so I obviously voted remain..."

https://assets.dropmeme.com/assets/templates/thumbnails/Evil-Toddler-e9b164d7242f1cda711aade4beef64d4.jpg

Another thing I notice here is the amount of people who seem to have truly thought the entire referendum was just about whether they wanted to keep on letting immigrants in or not.

EDIT: Have read a few more of the comments on that article. The butthurt rage is actually quite shocking. Corbyn extends an olive branch in an attempt to connect with those who want more focus on the immigration issues, so all his supporters throw a tantrum and say they don't want to play any more. Haha. "Unity".

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:10 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, I need to check if he's reneged on his backtracking yet... Laughing

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 00:15 - 17 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Well, if you really insist, but I'd rather delay that as long as possible.

Carousel!

Meh, not sure I really see the difference between that and what you are already advocating. Except everyone getting to watch you weep when you have to leave your savings behind when you are culled

All the best

Katy

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:50 - 17 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
Meh, not sure I really see the difference between that and what you are already advocating.

It's one of degree. I mean, BCF always agrees that it's fine to gas a few gyppos when they steal bikes, it's just that Mr Hitler took a good thing too far.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:25 - 18 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Pretty difficult to shoplift a pitchfork, I'd have thought.

Hetzer wrote:

And once you hath killed and eaten them, what then?

?

And then nothing. If you're living in the basement of a rotten, damp and mouldy house, set it alight. The scum living in the penthouse up top will burn or be forced to jump to their deaths and the heat might dry out your basement. A bit. Whatever, you get to enjoy the sound of their screams and skulls splitting on concrete.

But then I come from the perspective of this 'reality' being a video-game created by our collective consciousness (otherwise known as 'god') and death is just a toilet-break between bouts. So pitchforks, now! Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 71 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 43 of 50