 recman World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Mar 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:39 - 22 Oct 2015 Post subject: Carson Clay on a Tiger. |
 |
|
I was checking out some Tiger vids and I found Willem Defoe's character from Mr Bean's Holiday, 5.20 for the lolz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgML9WiuY64 |
|
 Kawasaki Jimbo World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Oct 2015 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:29 - 22 Oct 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
"As a new member, you cannot yet rate posts."
When then?
Liked anyway.
I recently thought about propping my new camera (Panasonic TZ60, excellent) on the verge of a quiet road and recording my heroic fly-by but this puts me off. Perceived knowledge that the yummy mummy's are creaming themselves turns to, "Look Jensen, look at the funny man!"  ____________________ '93 Yamaha XJR400 grey import (p-ex’d), '99 Kawasaki ZX6R (nicked), another '99 ZX6R (still got it) and '03 Yamaha YZF-R1 (still got that too.) |
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
|