Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


The anti third wave feminism anti SJW nonsense thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 184, 185, 186  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:39 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:


How do you feel an oppositely named awards ceremony would go down, you know, one actually named the..."Music of White Origin Awards"?


Very well in the Polka community

mpd72 CPT wrote:
How many white officers are in the National or Met Black Police Associations?

None

mpd72 CPT wrote:

You can't have one rule for one and one for another. Well, according to the lefty hand wringers, you can. It's OK to racially discriminate against whitey.


Point Agreed on the NBPA (I have previously stated I disagree with all discrimination, but I'll expand to include that I agree it's equally prevalent going both ways)and still refuted on the MOBOS, Because they aren't discriminatory, they allow all races to participate nad you can still win one if your not black.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:46 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
still refuted on the MOBOS, Because they aren't discriminatory, they allow all races to participate nad you can still win one if your not black.


You're skirting past the point again, because it doesn't meet your agenda.

You know what would happen in the UK if anyone dared to hold a music awards ceremony called "Music of White Origin"?

Why is this frowned upon, yet the black version is perfectly OK? You can feck off with your Mick Hucknall excuses too. Smile

P.S. You haven't pinned your side on the black only housing associations or Al Beeb instructing recruitment agencies to only interview BME applicants yet. Where do you stand on these as acceptable racial discriminations because it's against whitey?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:17 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:

Point Agreed on the NBPA (I have previously stated I disagree with all discrimination, but I'll expand to include that I agree it's equally prevalent going both ways)and still refuted on the MOBOS, Because they aren't discriminatory, they allow all races to participate nad you can still win one if your not black.


When I say all I mean all. If it favours anyone by virtue of race religion or sexuality, going either way then I'm against it. if it means a group has to lose out, whether it's the majority or the minority.


The MOBOs are not discriminatory, you feel the name makes them seem so, but the Facts prove otherwise, they aknowledge all races when giving awards for music of black origin.. Just because calling an award the MOWOs would cause a minor media stir, if they allowed black performers to be nominated and win awards very little would be said the next year, also no one would watch it because music with no black influences is shit.
They don't prevent other races from succeeding.

Once again anything that prevents membership or employment based on race is BAD either way.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:29 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:

Point Agreed on the NBPA (I have previously stated I disagree with all discrimination, but I'll expand to include that I agree it's equally prevalent going both ways)and still refuted on the MOBOS, Because they aren't discriminatory, they allow all races to participate nad you can still win one if your not black.


When I say all I mean all. If it favours anyone by virtue of race religion or sexuality, going either way then I'm against it. if it means a group has to lose out, whether it's the majority or the minority.


The MOBOs are not discriminatory, you feel the name makes them seem so, but the Facts prove otherwise, they aknowledge all races when giving awards for music of black origin.. Just because calling an award the MOWOs would cause a minor media stir, if they allowed black performers to be nominated and win awards very little would be said the next year, also no one would watch it because music with no black influences is shit.
They don't prevent other races from succeeding.

Once again anything that prevents membership or employment based on race is BAD either way.


You're still skirting past it. Third time lucky...

What would happen in the UK if anyone dared to hold a music awards ceremony called "Music of White Origin"?
I mean the MOBO's by your own definition are not discriminatory to anyone, so why would the MOWO's be seen as?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:45 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
calling an award the MOWOs would cause a minor media stir, if they allowed black performers to be nominated and win awards very little would be said the next year


Asked and answered, this is the comprehension thing I said about, take more time to read the posts I'm getting tired bolding the parts you're ignoring.

Or perhaps you can tell me the "aha got you" answer you're ever so subtly trying to tease out of me

And look at all the fuss made about these guys celebrating their white culture they'll be shut down soon enough

https://www.jorvikvikingfestival.co.uk/
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 04 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:
calling an award the MOWOs would cause a minor media stir, if they allowed black performers to be nominated and win awards very little would be said the next year


Asked and answered, this is the comprehension thing I said about, take more time to read the posts I'm getting tired bolding the parts you're ignoring.

Or perhaps you can tell me the "aha got you" answer you're ever so subtly trying to tease out of me

And look at all the fuss made about these guys celebrating their white culture they'll be shut down soon enough

https://www.jorvikvikingfestival.co.uk/


Answered my arse! Answer the fucking question.

You're still skirting past it. Fourth time lucky...

What would happen in the UK if anyone dared to hold a music awards ceremony called "Music of White Origin"?
I mean the MOBO's by your own definition are not discriminatory to anyone, so why would the MOWO's be seen as?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:13 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We re-wrote a 3000 word section of Mein Kampf in intersectional feminist language and this journal accepted that paper for publication."
https://www.facebook.com/naynamike/videos/335435513871039
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:09 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
"We re-wrote a 3000 word section of Mein Kampf in intersectional feminist language and this journal accepted that paper for publication."
https://www.facebook.com/naynamike/videos/335435513871039


Brilliant isn't it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/19tBy_fVlYIHTxxjuVMFxh4pqLHM_en18/1cJLr_o04R-zpHcMNaIWPGs7Ue_i-tkCw?sort=13&direction=a

Check out the abstract - specifically, this study seeks to explore.....
____________________
KTM 990 SMT
Royal Enfield Bullet 500
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:35 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:


You're still skirting past it. Fourth time lucky...

What would happen in the UK if anyone dared to hold a music awards ceremony called "Music of White Origin"?
I mean the MOBO's by your own definition are not discriminatory to anyone, so why would the MOWO's be seen as?


The Bolded quote is my answer, let me help you out a little more (jesus it's like teaching a cat to play cards)

"hey Monkeywrencher I know there's no way to tell unless someone actually did it but, What would happen if some called an award the music of white origin awards?"

"well Himmler I'm glad you asked, my answer is...
calling an award the MOWOs would cause a minor media stir, if they allowed black performers to be nominated and win awards very little would be said the next year"
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:44 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:


"well Himmler I'm glad you asked, my answer is...
calling an award the MOWOs would cause a minor media stir, if they allowed black performers to be nominated and win awards very little would be said the next year"


Ha! Ha! Ha! That's fecking priceless!

"a minor media stir" If we had an award ceremony named "The Music Of White Origin" awards show..... Smile

Yeah right... You don't really believe that's all that would happen do you?
Now I know you're trolling.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:51 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:


"well Himmler I'm glad you asked, my answer is...
calling an award the MOWOs would cause a minor media stir, if they allowed black performers to be nominated and win awards very little would be said the next year"


Ha! Ha! Ha! That's fecking priceless!

"a minor media stir" If we had an award ceremony named "The Music Of White Origin" awards show..... Smile

Yeah right... You don't really believe that's all that would happen do you?
Now I know you're trolling.


Got any evidence to suggest I'm wrong, apart from Feeling like the MOBOs is somehow racist because the category they celebrate invloves Blacks more than Whites.

The Jorvik Festival is equally exclusionary, they celebrate Nordic culture and there were no Black Vikings, why aren't these so called lefty Hand wringers Attacking that? because it doesn't offend anyone and nor should the MOBOs, unless it's getting you in the snowflake feels.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:06 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:


Got any evidence to suggest I'm wrong,


What, that naming an award ceremony "Music Of White Origin", would cause nothing more than a slight media stir?

Ha! Ha! Ha! You're funny. Laughing
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:13 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:


Got any evidence to suggest I'm wrong,


What, that naming an award ceremony "Music Of White Origin", would cause nothing more than a slight media stir?

Ha! Ha! Ha! You're funny. Laughing


so no then?
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:31 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:


What, that naming an award ceremony "Music Of White Origin", would cause nothing more than a slight media stir?

Ha! Ha! Ha! You're funny. Laughing


so no then?


You don't live in the real world if you believe an award ceremony called "Music Of White Origin", would be allowed to go ahead in this country as things are at the moment.
In the pure fantasy world where this would be allowed, it's hilarious to even suggest it would go ahead with nothing more than a "minor media stir" being caused by it.

Come on, you're joking surely? Have you read any of this thread, or did it pass you by unnoticed? What do you think this thread is about?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:09 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:


so no then?


You don't live in the real world if you believe an award ceremony called "Music Of White Origin", would be allowed to go ahead in this country as things are at the moment.
In the pure fantasy world where this would be allowed, it's hilarious to even suggest it would go ahead with nothing more than a "minor media stir" being caused by it.

Come on, you're joking surely? Have you read any of this thread, or did it pass you by unnoticed? What do you think this thread is about?


So you can't provide any example of something similar happening and having an adverse reaction which could be seen as greater than I have predicted for the worlds shittiest music awards? ? None at all, you just feel like it would go the way you think?
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:25 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:

So you can't provide any example of something similar happening and having an adverse reaction which could be seen as greater than I have predicted for the worlds shittiest music awards? ? None at all, you just feel like it would go the way you think?


There's a fecking good reason why I can't provide an example of something similar to the UK allowing a "Music Of White Origin" taking place in the real world, Trigger.
Can you guess what that might be? Think about the subject of this thread and the outraged triggers it would engage.

It would be sodding hilarious if anything similar were ever allowed to happen in modern "inclusive" UK. I'd love to see the Abbopotamus choke on her own spit for one. Razz
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:36 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

There's a fecking good reason why I can't provide an example of something similar to the UK allowing a "Music Of White Origin" taking place in the real world, Trigger.
Can you guess what that might be? Think about the subject of this thread and the outraged triggers it would engage.

It would be sodding hilarious if anything similar were ever allowed to happen in modern "inclusive" UK. I'd love to see the Abbopotamus choke on her own spit for one. Razz


So you admit there's no proof what you feel would happen actually would, there's no example of anything even remotely like that happening before? maybe the issue is not what would happen but would anyone bother to make a MOWO awards. they would serve no purpose.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:11 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:

So you admit there's no proof what you feel would happen actually would, there's no example of anything even remotely like that happening before? maybe the issue is not what would happen but would anyone bother to make a MOWO awards. they would serve no purpose.


What a strange logic.

Because something would never be allowed to happen, you're wondering why something similar has also never been allowed to happen?

Like a Blind Date style show with underage white girls, picked by gangs of Pakistani Muslim child groomers? I wonder why that show has never existed, or anything similar?

How odd.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:43 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

What a strange logic.

Because something would never be allowed to happen, you're wondering why something similar has also never been allowed to happen?

Like a Blind Date style show with underage white girls, picked by gangs of Pakistani Muslim child groomers? I wonder why that show has never existed, or anything similar?

How odd.


reductio ad absurdum..

Your example is both illegal and morally outrageous, so bears no relevance to what we're talking about. try again.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:08 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

What a strange logic.

Because something would never be allowed to happen, you're wondering why something similar has also never been allowed to happen?

Like a Blind Date style show with underage white girls, picked by gangs of Pakistani Muslim child groomers? I wonder why that show has never existed, or anything similar?

How odd.


reductio ad absurdum..

Your example is both illegal and morally outrageous, so bears no relevance to what we're talking about. try again.


So you think naming a music awards the "Music Of White Origin" would not be classed as immoral and have a good chance of being legally challenged by the Liberati?

I suppose, going by your logic, you'll be able to offer proof of this or a similar non occurrence?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:17 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

So you think naming a music awards the "Music Of White Origin" would not be classed as immoral and have a good chance of being legally challenged by the Liberati?

I suppose, going by your logic, you'll be able to offer proof of this or a similar non occurrence?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOBO_Awards

Neither Immoral nor Illegal and unchallenged in law by anyone as discriminatory. It's very existance would in fact defend the MOWO awards from criticism as long as they were similarly non discriminatory
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:28 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

So you think naming a music awards the "Music Of White Origin" would not be classed as immoral and have a good chance of being legally challenged by the Liberati?

I suppose, going by your logic, you'll be able to offer proof of this or a similar non occurrence?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOBO_Awards

Neither Immoral nor Illegal and unchallenged in law by anyone as discriminatory. It's very existance would in fact defend the MOWO awards from criticism as long as they were similarly non discriminatory


Exactly. Now why does one exists and the other not?

I think you're finally making progress here. Keep it up.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:33 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Exactly. Now why does one exists and the other not?

I think you're finally making progress here. Keep it up.


OK show me examples from before "political correctness went mad" of this typ of event that were subsequently shut down. The reason the MOWOs don't exist is because there is no demand or need for them. What musical genres would they encompass? are there already awards ceremonies for those genres? who would win the awards?

It's not that it couldn't happen, it's that nobody wants it.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:00 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
What musical genres would they encompass?


Metal, alternative, Indie, Folk, classical, punk, new wave, pretty much anything but the stabby dross on Radio1.

Monkeywrencher wrote:
are there already awards ceremonies for those genres? who would win the awards?


Are you saying Music Of Black Origin isn't already covered at the Brit awards? Wow, that's a bit racist.

Monkeywrencher wrote:
It's not that it couldn't happen, it's that nobody wants it.


You may want to believe that. We all know it wouldn't be allowed as discrimination is only allowed against whitey, unless you're Mick Hucknall with his black origin music of course.
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:39 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another good lulzy thread gone to shit. #bcfdeadyo
____________________
KTM 990 SMT
Royal Enfield Bullet 500
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 184, 185, 186  Next
Page 137 of 186

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.20 Sec - Server Load: 1.38 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 32 - Page Size: 150.34 Kb