Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rainpal is a scam

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243 ... 261, 262, 263  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

kappaGamma
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:35 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:

My bike is a four stroke and was built in 1936, just which part of it are you responsible for?

Ah, nothing at all. I was thinking of contemporary bikes around mid 90s onwards. Certainly I've nothing to do with outdated antique junk, although I do have a load of respect for old aged pensioners that keep spent old crap out of the crusher. Good job Sir.

Last edited by kappaGamma on 08:05 - 15 Sep 2017; edited 1 time in total

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:49 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

mpd72
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:26 - 15 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Yeah but, like the carbs, everything else on my bike, apart from EXUP, pre dates Krappa.

I'm curious about what he claims to cough cough, have invented on my YZF750R.

Racist ramair?

Christ on a stick, you really are desperate to get a race card in at every opportunity aren't you?

Give it a rest Tarquin.

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:55 - 15 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even going to waste energy engaging with the prick unless it tells us what part of a 4 stroke it designed.

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:33 - 16 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Social Marketing Consultant Adam has changed the name of hte facebook page again.

Quote:
Rainpal The World's Only Electric Visor Wiper

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:56 - 16 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
Social Marketing Consultant Adam has changed the name of hte facebook page again.

Narp. Razz

On International Jenga Day, Ste wrote:
Dance! Dance!

Yesterday on Facebook:

Rainpal The World's Only Electric Visor Wiper We are further developing Rainpal«

Rainpal The World's Only Electric Visor Wiper For example thought of the day, LiPoly batteries are much lighter merely around 20g yes 20g the same as 20ml of water. So light compared to Liion and are built in many shapes. Our target weight for Rainpal so that riders hardly notice is under 200 grams an average Full Face weights 1800g.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:56 - 16 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/1RainPal/status/904695977394753536
Not just any old plastic, now it's carbon fibre, right?

I took the R1 up to IWM Duxford today and got caught in heavy rain and spray half way there. The raindrops on the visor didn't bother me but visor misting did. It was bad! I remembered Rainpal's intriguing claim that a swept area reduces misting and since I was on a long straight (A505) I wiped and wiped with the suede patch on my glove. No improvement. So there you go, a real world review of the Rainpal principle. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:59 - 16 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
https://twitter.com/1RainPal/status/904695977394753536
Not just any old plastic, now it's carbon fibre, right?

Narp, it's been that way since a few pages back. Razz

Ste wrote:
Shit for brains Adam has been posting on Twitters.

Adam Aarons @1rainpal
#safety #honda #riders #suzuki The world's only electric wiper for existing visors http://www.rainpal.co.uk
6:21 AM - 4 Sep 2017

Adam Aarons @1rainpal
#motoguzzi Controlled with your left hand and designed to fit your visor - http://www.rainpal.co.uk Optional 50ml (10 x 5ml water sprayer
9:38 AM - 4 Sep 2017

Adam Aarons @1rainpal
#motorcycles #motorbikes Carbon fiber - http://www.rainpal.co.uk
2:21 PM - 4 Sep 2017

kappaGamma
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:28 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
Not even going to waste energy engaging with this chap unless he tells us what part of a 4 stroke he designed.

Ah, sadly I can't divulge old fella. You probably wouldn't have heard of it anyway as it only applies to contemporary (modern) machines.

If I gave any specifics it would blow my anonymity, and I can't afford to do that because of issues with the Adamses.

Also, I wouldn't take the risk of mpd72 finding out who I was or where I lived as he strikes me as the kind of guy who would chap on the door needing help opening a packet of crisps, or one of those people who would come round and stand at the end of the driveway to watch you wash the car get in the way and not leave even when I was called in for my tea.

Thanks for engaging anyway.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:35 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
Not even going to waste energy engaging with the prick unless it tells us what part of a 4 stroke it designed.

Suck, squeeze, bang or blow?
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kappaGamma
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:49 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Ariel Badger wrote:

Suck, squeeze, bang or blow?
Laughing

Bang.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:38 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/jQUHqdi.png?1

How many riders are there at Rainpal®?

mpd72
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:55 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

kappaGamma wrote:
Ariel Badger wrote:
Not even going to waste energy engaging with this chap unless he tells us what part of a 4 stroke he designed.

Ah, sadly I can't divulge old fella. You probably wouldn't have heard of it anyway as it only applies to contemporary (modern) machines.

If I gave any specifics it would blow my anonymity, and I can't afford to do that because of issues with the Adamses.

Also, I wouldn't take the risk of mpd72 finding out who I was or where I lived as he strikes me as the kind of guy who would chap on the door needing help opening a packet of crisps, or one of those people who would come round and stand at the end of the driveway to watch you wash the car get in the way and not leave even when I was called in for my tea.

Thanks for engaging anyway.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/465394040448745472/_3KiA9ZF.jpeg

kappaGamma
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:03 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
posted an annoyingly large picture

You say bull, but you are totally that guy who shows up to watch when someone is washing the car and stands there like a dork, refusing to take even the strongest hints that they should go home. And I bet you fifty pounds you need help to open packets of crisps.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:43 - 17 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
How many riders are there at Rainpal«?

Six at the last medical assessment and they all live inside Adams head.

But despite being part of the same team with the same objectives as each other, they don't live in harmony, in fact it's a constant power struggle as they fight to be king of the crapper.

Dirty Scammer Adam fights as cleanly as you'd expect him to, so it gets very confusing when he uses pharmaceutical weaponry in an attempt to silence the Adams who live in his head.

What this does mean is the slow down in webshite updates, Facebook gurgling noises and twitter shitposts is a direct result of the medical intervention which we've been waiting for.

He's still a long way from being cured but eventually he'll be thankful for the effort that was put into bringing him to the attention of social services and the mental health services. He's in a safe space now and is getting the help he needs.

But do not worry, if things start getting a bit boring then all it takes is one phone call from the Adam Aarons soundboard to totally trigger him again. If that's not enough then a bcf day out for the four avid trolls to go and visit him in his secure hospital location would be the nuclear option. Twisted Evil Laughing

Once he finishes raging, I'd like to get some feedback from him about my latest prototype imitation rainpal nobwipe.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:45 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
He's in a safe space now and is getting the help he needs.

This is all we ever wanted isn't it?

Ste wrote:
But do not worry, if things start getting a bit boring then all it takes is one phone call from the Adam Aarons soundboard to totally trigger him again. If that's not enough then a bcf day out for the four avid trolls to go and visit him in his secure hospital location would be the nuclear option. Twisted Evil

Would that make the Four Avid Trolls like the three wise men? Perfect timing too for a BCF Xmas do? We can bring his and his fellow PatientPals some xmas joy / triggers. Maybe everyone can wrap up and give him one of the various RainMate / SprayMate / DuvetMate options that are out there?

Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:24 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tosser Adam gives the Word Salad a quick jiggle. Curiously, the diff-view makes almost exactly as much sense as the actual text.

https://i.imgur.com/qN0oxkE.png?1

What did the British know about rain?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:34 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't wanna die in the rain. Crying or Very sad

Rain

"Driving a motorcycle in some places is so dangerous by the time you have read from the start of this sentence to here two motorcyclists have died."

You're all going to die a rainy death.

secretagentmo...
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:56 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Don't wanna die in the rain. Crying or Very sad

Rain

"Driving a motorcycle in some places is so dangerous by the time you have read from the start of this sentence to here two motorcyclists have died."

You're all going to die a rainy death.

I didn't die in the rain on Saturday, guess I must not be water soluble

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:30 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/Qu6EZR5.png?1

Geography Adam reckons Rainpal® is no longer developed in Great Britain. Crying or Very sad

Who is Guy? He doesn't sound like an Adam.

Rainman® Adam certainly does like ones and twos and twos and ones and ones and twos.

pudder
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:54 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/Qu6EZR5.png?1

Hey Adam....

Your mum looks like she belongs on my helmet.

*Sniggers like an immature manchild*

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:58 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunonsentenceIbethetalkslikethisinreallifetoo Adam has been busy today with the best update to Rainpal® the solution to riding in the rain globally worldwide now proudly designed in Great Britain again where we the Rainpal® riders know about rain also bugs and the CCTV why risk your one life when even CCTV has wipers for rain which rains worldwide and airbags.

https://i.imgur.com/nLii4iH.png?1

mpd72
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:38 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's almost like he thinks that if he keeps talking about it and dreaming up virtual "improvements", that it will become a reality.

Surely now is the time to admit defeat? He has no funds, nobody wants to invest and he has hundreds of disgruntled customers who bought into his bullshit promises.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:00 - 21 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fogging Adam makes a return.

" Rainpal« also REDUCES Interior fogging. How? Let us show you. Next time you are in a car turn the windscreen heater off and observe which area of the windscreen fogging first occurs in the rain. It first occurs at the arc on the passenger side which is the largest area not wiped by a wiper. If you visor is wiped from rain it will have less interior fogging. Interior fogging is caused by the temperature difference between the interior and exterior of the motorcycle helmet visor so if you reduce this temperature difference by wiping away rain you reduce fogging. Rain has fallen from great height is colder than the air at ground level therefore the outside of the motorcycle helmet visor becomes very cold if the rain is allowed to remain. If it is wiped away the outside temperature is not as cold reducing the temperature difference and in addition there is much less wind chill therefore again reducing the temperature difference and therefore much less interior fogging.┬ Wipers are always the best method to provide the clearest vision that's why they are on cars, buses, trucks, trains, planes even CCTV's that do not move. Rainpal« will fit nearly all visors. Rainpal« provides the clearest vision ever through a motorcycle visor even in the dry with our optional water sprayer. You never have to take your hand off your steering as Rainpal« is controlled via a wireless steering control. Single wipe, variable delay wipe, variable wiper speed it's all covered for the global market to clear the rain, drizzle, salt spray, road grime from your visor where you live."

Gagged

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:24 - 21 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The words only electric visor wiper' eh?

Hmmm ..............

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M_0djfYH1dU/UPHbkc2jhaI/AAAAAAAAZsc/gafM18Sb_5A/s1600/helmet-wiper.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243 ... 261, 262, 263  Next
Page 242 of 263