Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

And the next celeb RIPs are..............

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 164, 165, 166  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:50 - 16 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
Freddyfruitbat wrote:
If the police believe a crime has been committed they can and will just go ahead and prosecute regardless

That used to be how they stopped people doing "bare knuckle fights" for money (each being guilty oh assaulting the other). I don't know if it still is.

The dumb thing about this is that the gloves are there to protect the hands and not the face. Without them the fights last less time due to broken fingers.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 15:10 - 16 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Why the FUCK would the boyfriend put up with that shit.
Bollocks to that.

Why do battered women stay with their blokes? That seems less obvious to me than staying with a woman who looks like this at 40:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/NINTCHDBPICT000497433867-1.jpg?w=620
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:25 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
The dumb thing about this is that the gloves are there to protect the hands and not the face. Without them the fights last less time due to broken fingers.

I'm not 100% sure about that, as it's possible to condition your fists so you don't break fingers. Cut knuckles? Yes. Broken fingers? No.

An acquaintance of mine has a canvas wall bag which he's filled with smooth pebbles, and punches that fullbore quite regularly. It's because he's built up the conditioning of his fists...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 09:27 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there's some petition on 38 degrees calling for some regulation of the media because of Caroline Flack, and they are calling it Caroline's law.... Sheesh. So the media shouldn't report when a woman attempts to bludgeon their boyfriend in their sleep?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:34 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm one of those people thats has the attitude 'Sleep with the devil? then don't be surprised when he goes after your soul' (Isn't that profound, Cool )

Court the media for gain, then understand the pitfalls and accept them or go get a job as a teacher or shop assistant.

I'd take the millions and put up with the crud from society lapping up any news about me.

https://channeleye.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/rich-360x242.jpg

I'm very shallow.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:42 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never light a cigar with paper.
A wood taper from an open fire, a match or cigar lighter is recommended.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:01 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Isn't US currency is actually a form of plastic and not paper?
Anyway, crazy btch went cray cray and then suicided.
I'm not trying to be flippant, but as far as I can see those are the bare facts, and yeah it's sad times when anyone ends up down that road.
I think there's definitely an issue there for people who chase celebrity and adulation for self worth and then have it turn agaisnt them. That's never going to end well.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:15 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
MCN wrote:

Isn't US currency is actually a form of plastic and not paper?
Anyway, crazy btch went cray cray and then suicided.
I'm not trying to be flippant, but as far as I can see those are the bare facts, and yeah it's sad times when anyone ends up down that road.
I think there's definitely an issue there for people who chase celebrity and adulation for self worth and then have it turn agaisnt them. That's never going to end well.

'Paper' currency has traditionally been made from cotton-like fibres as it holds dyes better and is more resistant to wear.
The plastic notes are shite. They feel bad and are easy to lose when pished.

Seeking Fame and Fortune should be or is a component of NPD.
Narcissists are sort of pre-disposed to that line of enquiry.
It is almost impossible to have a successful relationship with a narcissist.
Next level sociopath.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:05 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Weatherall.

https://youtu.be/S2A4RxpEvN4

Not your average fella.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:16 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
So there's some petition on 38 degrees calling for some regulation of the media because of Caroline Flack, and they are calling it Caroline's law

"To consider a law that would make it a criminal offence, not dissimilar to Corporate Manslaughter, for the British Media to knowingly and relentlessly bully a person, whether they be in the public eye or not, up to the point that they take their own life.

Why is this important?
Sections of the British press & media act with impunity, and more recently there have been a number of cases where they have sought to sensationalise the misfortune of individuals (mainly those already in the public eye, but not always so) to the catastrophic detriment of the individuals' mental welfare. The Jeremy Kyle show, and Caroline Flack being recent examples.

We'll never truly know all of the things that were going on in Caroline's mind when she took the decision to take her life. But we do know that sections of the media were quite happy to drag her life through the wringer purely in order to sell a few more papers and it's just not right. What price is a life? This isn't the first time this has happened, and I'm concerned that without a new law, it won't be the last."

Gagged

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/flacks-law

"548,355 of 600,000 signatures"

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:25 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was to batter the fuck out of Mrs Bastard simply for talking to another man I would expect to be publicly vilified and, quite frankly, if i topped myself because of the vilification I'd be improving the gene pool.

How is it different if they are famous or, in this case, female?

(I'd never batter her, she scares the fucking bejesus out of me....)

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 17 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Andy Weatherall.

Not your average fella.

Indeed. A sad loss.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:25 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Andy Weatherall.

Not your average fella.

To soon.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:28 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
MarJay wrote:
So there's some petition on 38 degrees calling for some regulation of the media because of Caroline Flack, and they are calling it Caroline's law

"To consider a law that would make it a criminal offence, not dissimilar to Corporate Manslaughter, for the British Media to knowingly and relentlessly bully a person, whether they be in the public eye or not, up to the point that they take their own life.

Why is this important?
Sections of the British press & media act with impunity, and more recently there have been a number of cases where they have sought to sensationalise the misfortune of individuals (mainly those already in the public eye, but not always so) to the catastrophic detriment of the individuals' mental welfare. The Jeremy Kyle show, and Caroline Flack being recent examples.

We'll never truly know all of the things that were going on in Caroline's mind when she took the decision to take her life. But we do know that sections of the media were quite happy to drag her life through the wringer purely in order to sell a few more papers and it's just not right. What price is a life? This isn't the first time this has happened, and I'm concerned that without a new law, it won't be the last."

Gagged

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/flacks-law

"548,355 of 600,000 signatures"

WTF...

Let's make the mental health act law.
People need to wake up.
Life is full of challenges. It's isn't fair.
The gene pool is polluted by weakness.
Let nature take its course.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:38 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about all the famous Producers, film moguls, Epstienes, Gary Glitters of this world? They have been hounded in the press. Prince Andrew?
If you court the media and earn from being in the media don't expect them to go away when you become a wrongun.

It is a shame that she took her own life as she did seem to have a spark to waken up a dull day.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:03 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

It is a shame that she took her own life as she did seem to have a spark to waken up a dull day.

And what pair of pert young breasts doesn't?

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:13 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I'm one of those people thats has the attitude 'Sleep with the devil? then don't be surprised when he goes after your soul' (Isn't that profound, Cool )

Court the media for gain, then understand the pitfalls and accept them or go get a job as a teacher or shop assistant.

I'd take the millions and put up with the crud from society lapping up any news about me.

https://channeleye.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/rich-360x242.jpg

I'm very shallow.

I think she was shallower than you.

If it wasn't this set of circumstances now, seems a fair bet it would've been another set of circumstances in the future.

I agree with Marjay, if anyone had the greatest duty of care, it was her management company, followed by her employers; seems like neither of them were interested enough in her as a person, only what she could offer in terms of her tenuous grip on talent.

This is what you get in a society that's become obsessed with celebrity, over everything else.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:30 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaft wrote:

This is what you get in a society that's become obsessed with celebrity, over everything else.

And people that want the fame and fortune that that society will give them. I NEED likes. Oh nasty meanie trolls are calling me names. I can't cope.

Jesus, I hope mpd hasn't topped himself after being picked on by nasty meanie BCF. Rolling Eyes What's the difference?

Personal responsibility for your path in life.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:23 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am worried. He hasn't downrated any posts in a while...

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:26 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Prevent have probably taken his phone away again.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:20 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its SHOW BUSINESS.

'Stars' used to go hungry in the early days of Show-Biz.

I'd hazard a guess many aspiring celebs jumped off things or took tablets to get the hell out of Dodge back-in-the-day.

Ordinary people get through or don't without celbration.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:32 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

He's uped his game.
He's a Souper Stalker now.

He's picking off anyone that ever disagreed with him now from the shadows.

About a week ago I received Proof of Life from -.

gary.glitter
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 20:50 - 18 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
What about all the famous Producers, film moguls, Epstienes, Gary Glitters of this world? They have been hounded in the press. Prince Andrew?

You summoned me?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 19 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather Couper Sad

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:52 - 19 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Heather Couper Sad

A real Star.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 66 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 164, 165, 166  Next
Page 100 of 166