 Draco87 Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 04 Oct 2013 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:27 - 29 Feb 2016 Post subject: HIDs |
 |
|
Hi guys I've just purchased and installed a pair of HIDs on my 2000 R6. It was a simple procedure to do a plug an play from the stick bulbs. The kit I have is a 35w 6000k bi-xeon light. Sadly I'm at a loss to the issue. When I turn the lights on only one side will come on, turn them off and on again the other side will light only, they both try and fire up but only the one will light. I took it out for a ride and turned the high beam on and off again and both lights stayed lit, after a short time only the one would stay on usually the right one. Also if I use the pass button both will try to fire but again one side stays lit, sometimes it will alternate between which stays on. I have also had it when I turn the lights on that neither will even light up. Am I missing something. I've checked the connections they seem ok. Could it be a power source issue, I've ordered a new reg/rec has I think that may need changing from a previous issue. Any advice will help as this is the first time of me using these ____________________ 1992 Yamaha SR125, 2005 Honda XR125, 1998 Yamaha XJ600S, 2000, 2004 Yamaha R6, 2002 Yamaha Fazer, 2004 Honda CBR |
|
 TheManWithThe... Brolly Dolly

Joined: 30 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
|
 Draco87 Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 04 Oct 2013 Karma :     
|
|