Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Insurer for ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

zn50
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:10 - 22 Mar 2016    Post subject: Insurer for ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have bought ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy and now I have problems finding an insurer. I have checked around 25 insurer sites but none of them show my scooter (all of them recognize it as ZNEN ZN 125 or ZNEN ZN 124). I have called other 2 insurers and they also does not insure this model.

If anyone of you know an insurer that will insure my scooter please share.

Kind regards.
ZN50

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:49 - 22 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see 35 still taxed so presumably somebody must be insuring them.

Rampdale and Carol Nash are the usual suspects for covering Whang Dong brands.

zn50
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:00 - 22 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply Rogerborg.

I have already checked Carol Nash but tomorrow I will call them. Rampdale also dose not have this as an option their site but again will call them tomorrol. Hoping one of them will find it in their lists.

Thank you again.

Kind regards.
ZN50

Rampdale Insurance
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 11:23 - 24 Mar 2016    Post subject: Re: Insurer for ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy Reply with quote

zn50 wrote:
Hello zn50!

I hope all is well with you! I have read your message and i believe you would like to Insure your ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy! Fantastic Bike i must say!
We are happy to say that we can certainly insure this Bike for you. If you would like a quote then please either call us directly on 01707257900 and we will get you a quote within minutes.
OR if you would prefer us to call you, You can use our call back feature on our website or post a private message on our Facebook page with your name and phone number.

www.rampdale.com
www.facebook.com/rampdale

We look forward to speaking with you. We are very competitive so we will try our best to give you the best quote possible. We are happy that we can help you out today.

Kind Regards.
Rampdale Insurance Brokers Very Happy
Call: 01707 257900

Rampdale Insurance Brokers | Call For A Quote on 01707257 900 | The UKs Leading Insurance Broker | Specializing in 50cc - 125cc Bikes | Trading Since 1988 | Low Cost Bike and Scooter Insurance | Fantastic Customer Support |
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:45 - 24 Mar 2016    Post subject: Re: Insurer for ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy Reply with quote

Rampdale Insurance wrote:
zn50 wrote:
Hello zn50!

I hope all is well with you! I have read your message and i believe you would like to Insure your ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy! Fantastic Bike i must say!
We are happy to say that we can certainly insure this Bike for you. If you would like a quote then please either call us directly on 01707257900 and we will get you a quote within minutes.
OR if you would prefer us to call you, You can use our call back feature on our website or post a private message on our Facebook page with your name and phone number.

www.rampdale.com
www.facebook.com/rampdale

We look forward to speaking with you. We are very competitive so we will try our best to give you the best quote possible. We are happy that we can help you out today.

Kind Regards.
Rampdale Insurance Brokers Very Happy
Call: 01707 257900

So was this Insurance rep googling, "can't find insurance for tommy"?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rampdale Insurance
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 12:31 - 24 Mar 2016    Post subject: Re: Insurer for ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Hello Dr SnooSnoo,

We received an email from a site called Mention.com. Basically it listens out for anyone who Mentions our business name Rampdale. It allows us to quickly respond to customers who mention our name on the internet.

Its basically a tool that helps us to help potential customers and existing customers.

Kind Regards,

Rampdale Insurance Brokers
T: 01707257900

Rampdale Insurance Brokers | Call For A Quote on 01707257 900 | The UKs Leading Insurance Broker | Specializing in 50cc - 125cc Bikes | Trading Since 1988 | Low Cost Bike and Scooter Insurance | Fantastic Customer Support |
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 24 Mar 2016    Post subject: Re: Insurer for ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy Reply with quote

Rampdale Insurance wrote:
DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Hello Dr SnooSnoo,

We received an email from a site called Mention.com. Basically it listens out for anyone who Mentions our business name Rampdale. It allows us to quickly respond to customers who mention our name on the internet.

Its basically a tool that helps us to help potential customers and existing customers.

Kind Regards,

Interesting Thinking

Does this mean in other threads we can just type the name of your company and you would receive an "alert"?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rampdale Insurance
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:55 - 24 Mar 2016    Post subject: Re: Insurer for ZNEN ZN 50 QT-E Tommy Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Hello Dr SnooSnoo,

Yes i believe it would. But it does have a feature where if someone abuses the name repetitively it would alert this also. Its a very clever Listening Tool. I highly recommend it to any business who wants to help and offer a good service.

I hope this helps! Very Happy

Kind Regards,

zn50
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:33 - 24 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rampdale,

I didn't get quote from you. The reason the lady give me is that with the provided info there are no suggestions.

I'm not sure that the lady found the scooter in the list, because she asked me 2 times to confirm the Model or my be because I have EU license.

Kind regards.
ZN50

Rampdale Insurance
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 09:35 - 29 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

zn50 wrote:
Dear ZN50,

Ah i see. That's absolutely fine. If you have any questions or if we can help in anyway then please contact us. I wish you a good day and a Happy Easter!

Kind Regards,

T: 01707 257900

bamt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:09 - 29 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd try asking the person you bought it from who they were insured with - or if new, ask the dealer for a recommendation.

zn50
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 12:36 - 31 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have finally made an insurance throw Lexhaminsurance. On the policy it's written Aviva, so I think they are just brokers/dealers of this insurance.

Thank you for your help.

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:55 - 31 Mar 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candyman

Candyman

CANDYMAN
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 8 years, 28 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1