Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


i know its not a real bike but i love it

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

zunkii
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:26 - 11 May 2016    Post subject: i know its not a real bike but i love it Reply with quote

My work relocated recently, so what was a 30 minute commute each way in a nice warm car listening to the radio, drinking coffee and enjoying a cigarette or 3 became a 70 minute slog.
I used to ride a bike, so I decided that to maintain my sanity, I would go back to riding to work.
Although I used to ride a VFR750, I was looking for a commuter bike and quite early on I decided to go for a large scooter. In the end my choice was between a J300 and a Forza, although I did like the J300, the one disadvantage that stood out like a sore thumb was the 3000 mile service interval which would equate to a service every 3 months.
I managed to pick up a low millage Forza for just over £3k, so with insurance and gear, I was on the road for £4k.
I have really enjoyed my first 3 months on the scoot, commuting to and from work, I know its not a real bike, but it is perfect for the job, it has enough poke to get away from the lights before any car, its easy to ride, and filtering is really easy. I have had it at 80ish on the motorway, although I wouldn’t fancy a 100 mile plus motorway journey on it.

Have fun

Zunk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver_Fox
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jun 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:13 - 11 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7118/6896128142_70413d68c9.jpg
____________________
CBR600 F3 FV
CG125
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Pjay
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Jan 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:32 - 11 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know!
I was wondering for months.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 146 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.72 Sec - Server Load: 0.86 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 35.16 Kb