Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

harassment to non golfers on and near Trumps Aberdeenshire c

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:53 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
[Blackdog pew-pew range]

As it turns out, anyone authorised in writing by the officer in charge of the range can take intruders into custody.

Loving the pencilled in correction to the sea area bounds.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:06 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

No I wouldn't. Granted this is slightly different but I think people who piss on the street are disgusting. Even people I work with, one guy had a complaint put in against him cos he decided to piss in a park, and people are always leaving bottles of urine in our vans.

Would you take a shit if you were similarly caught short?

The street is one thing, a vast expanse of wilderness coastline is quite another.

In one of the most beautiful places I've ever been I didn't use a toilet in the whole of the 6 days I was there; there were no toilets - the toilet was whatever hole you could dig with your mini spade.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:46 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:
[Blackdog pew-pew range]

As it turns out, anyone authorised in writing by the officer in charge of the range can take intruders into custody.

Loving the pencilled in correction to the sea area bounds.

Looks like the court can also confiscate their dog.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
M.C wrote:
No I wouldn't. Granted this is slightly different but I think people who piss on the street are disgusting. Even people I work with, one guy had a complaint put in against him cos he decided to piss in a park, and people are always leaving bottles of urine in our vans.

Would you take a shit if you were similarly caught short?

You genuinely don't differentiate between pissing in a public park in a residential area and in a wilderness miles from habitation?

Duh???

arry wrote:
The street is one thing, a vast expanse of wilderness coastline is quite another.

In one of the most beautiful places I've ever been I didn't use a toilet in the whole of the 6 days I was there; there were no toilets - the toilet was whatever hole you could dig with your mini spade.

Sounds like there was one over a mile away, probably a nice facility in a council car park Whistle

Anyway my statement was if you want privacy don't do it outside, find I dunno... a toilet?

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:41 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Anyway my statement was if you want privacy don't do it outside, find I dunno... a toilet?

I take it we can assume you were born in a city or large town and haven't really spent any time in open unpopulated spaces?

I can walk miles from any houses around here (and do), so say I'm 45 minutes from my house (I'm not really going to a house 20 minutes away to bang on the door to ask if I can have a piss there), and already need a pee.
why would I hold it for that 45 minutes when i can whup it out and mark a nearby tree as my own?

Now as to expectation of privacy, If another walker were to pass as I was mid stream I would realise that it was just one of those things and move on, briefly red faced, with my life. But if he pulled out his camera and filmed me? I'd have an issue.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:44 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
I take it we can assume you were born in a city or large town and haven't really spent any time in open unpopulated spaces?

Yes I am underprivileged and have never been beyond the city limits, please send money so I can see whats beyond.

Quote:
why would I hold it for that 45 minutes when i can whup it out and mark a nearby tree as my own?

I dunno why would you?

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 00:24 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Yes I am underprivileged and have never been beyond the city limits, please send money so I can see whats beyond.

There's no Uber, don't come.

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:49 - 31 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to out in the cold for my bladder to protest nowadays, age thing. I've peed in fields, behind trees, in the dunes etc before now. the countryside and beaches are toilet free along this stretch of the coast.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:41 - 31 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the dunes stretch from Aberdeen to Forvie near Cruden Bay. Trumps staff are not allowed to touch the beach side of the dunes or drive on the beach. They totally ignore the rules of course and one of their security jeeps caused a horse to throw it's rider. The staff lied about the situation regards peegate and the case was thrown out. It's all one mess up here at the moment though. Trump wants to change his plans and has been told no he has to honour his original plans because that's the reason he got planning permission. I envisage the whole thing going tits up and we get our dunes back.
It's actually great fun taking sleds and dune surfing there. Some of them are about 40 feet high.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 19:24 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

? thought the case was going to be continued in April?

This case was actually featured on Radio 4's "Correspondents Look Ahead" as something to keep an eye on in 2017!

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my friend suing the people who followed her. It can be proved that they lied etc. They assumed she'd take the caution but she refused.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 19:51 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see (I think), didn't realise you meant it in reference to that way around.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:11 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
This case was actually featured on Radio 4's "Correspondents Look Ahead" as something to keep an eye on in 2017!

She's gonna bring down Trump's administration.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:20 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
G wrote:

Unlikely, suitors cases get brushed under the carpet when the Donald opens his wallet, it'll just be a case of how much it takes to pay her off.

Fair play to Michael Forbes for standing his ground but there aren't many willing to brush off a blank cheque... I might but I'm a pig headed twat with a low regard for money, hence the reason I've never got any!!!

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:46 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was wrong to take a slash on private land where people will want to practise their hobby in peace and quiet. The wider social problem is that many people don't much space or privacy these days. The golf club may look like a 'wilderness' but it isn't. It's carefully tended, daily. It's disrespectful to p*ss in their sand pits. People stand in them and swing clubs, and throw up sand as they do so. Golf balls are also fished out of them. It's all a part of golf.

Not saying you're doing this, but on a general note, it's an unfair stereotype to tar all golfers with the same brush. When I was a kid, a local golf course used to regularly take small groups of teenagers from a nearby state school and allow them to use the grounds and practise their swing in a certain area of the ground. Also, nowadays there are working class golfers, and even women, who pay their dues to use the club just because they like the game, rather than using it as an extended social club (not that there's anything wrong with that either). I believe the days of the pretentious salesmen and estate agent types are gone. There are genuine golf game hobbyists now.

Not trying to come across as sanctimonious, but Trump and/or his goons aren't to blame here. All the embarrassment and hassle of dealing with security guards, cops and cautions could have been avoided by not p*ssing on someone's private land. Have a word with her - she should admit it. Nobody's really excluded from this basic ethical requirement of respect for property boundaries.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:49 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawny wrote:
It was wrong to take a slash on private land where people will want to practise their hobby in peace and quiet.

The dunes are 1) not private land and 2) not part of the golf course.

Are you hard of thinking?

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawny wrote:

So you may believe. The security guards thought otherwise.

Do you have a copy of the plans from the Land Registry?

Quote:
Are you hard of thinking?

Nope, I'm boring, remember. I like it that way, just like my face.

Rolling Eyes

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:10 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't going to say a word about the deleted post. Everyone makes mistakes....

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:21 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Everyone makes mistakes....

Mine was "I'll leave it there for 4 minutes, then delete it" Wink

Azoth
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 23:26 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Fuck it. I read it, thought about it and then thought "not worth it" so I deleted it. He lives here. I don't. So he wins. Not worth it.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:26 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Added him to the 'stupid fucker' list anyway.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:24 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
M.C wrote:

Unlikely

Watch out for the wee protest sweeping 2017. Eventually Trump will be so overwhelmed by the stench outside the white house he'll resign.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 10:30 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawny wrote:
It was wrong to take a slash on private land where people will want to practise their hobby in peace and quiet.

How loud do you think she was peeing Shocked .

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:37 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawny wrote:
Also, nowadays there are working class golfers, and even women, who pay their dues to use the club just because they like the game, rather than using it as an extended social club (not that there's anything wrong with that either). I believe the days of the pretentious salesmen and estate agent types are gone. There are genuine golf game hobbyists now.

I've tried to play golf once but they wouldn't let us use their golf course. According to them because we didn't know how to play golf, we wouldn't have enjoyed it.

Crying or Very sad
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 115 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5