Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

harassment to non golfers on and near Trumps Aberdeenshire c

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

weasley
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:26 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
It's a Lynx course, it's supposed to have dunes as an obstacle.

Is that Africa, or Dark Temptation?

Links golf course.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:32 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those convicting along at home, I'd refer you to the Land Reform (Scotchland) Act 2003, which provides a general right to roam on and enjoy private property with some exceptions.

"The land in respect of which access rights are not exercisable is land which has been developed or set out for a particular recreational purpose" [https://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2003/2/section/6]

and

"the land is being used for the purpose for which it has been developed or set out or the land is a golf green" [https://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2003/2/section/7]

On my reading, even if the rough was in Trump-town, access rights do apply unless that piece of land was actually being used by golfists at the time.

Can you take the piss? Nothing in the Act or the persuasive but rather coy Code covers it:

https://www.outdooraccess-scotland.com/sites/default/files//docs/Scottish_Outdoor_Access_Code_-_Part_2_Access_rights.pdf

The list of offences that aren't un-offended by the LR(S)A includes fouling by dogs, but not by bats (mad, old).

https://www.outdooraccess-scotland.com/sites/default/files//docs/scottish_outdoor_access_code_-_annex_1_existing_criminal_offences_created_by_statute.pdf
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:45 - 09 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That golf course looks nothing like the real thing, imagine patchwork turf, salt scorched greens and gunge filled waterways mind you theres so much sand blowing onto green 4 due to the huge dune on the beach moving i reckon in a few years you wont know theres a golf course there.

Latest news is that Drumpf wants to renage on the original planning and build half of what he is supposed to. Im astounded that Aberdeenshire Council has actually said, no Mr Trump, you got planning permission based on your original promises and fulfill them you must.

Of course he wont because he tried to blackmail the council over wind turbines being erected a few miles offshore and hes been told to sod off. I have a small wager on the land being sold to local housing developers, he may be losing millions a year on both courses here in the North East but hey hes very smart and tremedous so we fully expect the next huff he takes will be along the lines of "you have to do what I want because I am POTUS"

Meanwhile, security still shine their headlights into Leyton Cottage, staff still follow you along the public access path to the beach, they did plant gorse in the middle of the paths to make access impossible but mother nature still seems to be on our side and kills it off.

Im just glad that Im one of the residents next to his course, I imagine Id have been arrested more than once.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:05 - 09 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

scorps wrote:
salt scorched greens

Yes "salt"... Whistle

Question, is he actually employing lifelong locals in his goon squads, or has he imported a whole new bunch of White/Other Settlers?

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:24 - 09 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

his vice pres is Sarah Malone who is married to the editor in chief of the Press & Journal, this works out well because they only print good stuff about him and the course and slate anyone who doesnt like him. Theres a mixture of staff but the front of office are Scottish. Heres some pics of the course in reality.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:57 - 11 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Large container of weed-killer, visit 18 greens and distribute swastikas. We used to do it with trail-bikes too; we laughed so hard we could barely stay on the fuckers while wheel-spinning donuts. Laughing

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:25 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be a hell of a lot nicer golf course if people stopped shitting in the bunkers.

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not aware of anyone shitting in bunkers apart from rabbits.

Triton Thrasher
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:56 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

scorps wrote:
I'm not aware of anyone shitting in bunkers apart from rabbits.

Follow the right Twitterers and it's like "Just shit in the bunker lol."

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:40 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wee case commencifies.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 12:25 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I see the "victim" who pissed on private land, has just remembered she has the rudimentary "medical condition", which forced her to piss on the golf course.

Pretty much the done thing these days - murder someone while commenting you know what you're doing? 'Medical condition'. Easy, "get out of jail" card for Sgt Blackman.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"I feel being filmed secretly is a bullying act."

That makes no sense whatsoever.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Quote:
"I feel being filmed secretly is a bullying act."

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Of course it doesn't in that singular context, taken out of the frame of the back-story.

Quote:
“This disgusting and shameful act took place in broad daylight in full view of our staff and guests by an individual who has been disruptive in the past.”

So they didn't like cut of her jib, and secretly filmed her having a sneaky wee to harass her. If she'd have never known about the video being made, then your quote wouldn't make sense - but since she was told about the video having been made and it was used to intimidate her......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, pissing in the bunkers is a disgusting act.
Golfers often put their hands into the sand. It seems to me that they filmed her knowing she would do something worthy of capturing, meaning that she probably has some form for it, the dirty skank.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:42 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
To be fair, pissing in the bunkers is a disgusting act.
Golfers often put their hands into the sand.

A bunker is made of sand, a dune is made of sand; but they're not the same thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 04 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was in a bunker?
Maybe it was me that upped it to her shitting in a bunker a while back that is the cause.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 05 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't go too well for Rohan Beyts:-

Piss-taker loses court case.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:08 - 05 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:

Tl;Dr - Shit solicitor.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:03 - 05 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:

Just goes to show there's two ways of reporting any story. The Sheriff ripped right into the Trump team in his summing up.

He technically aquitted them because the case was one of her claiming distress due to Trumps agents not being registered for covert filming with the information comission. He ruled this had not been the cause of distress. He did however rule that they should not have been filming and openly suggested that if the case had been for voyeurism instead, they could have found themselves in bother.

Quote:
But Sheriff Donald Corke, sitting in Edinburgh, added that Ms Beyts "should not have been photographed".

He described the criminal case against her as "frivolous" and warned that people "taking pictures of females urinating in the countryside put themselves at real risk of prosecution under public order or voyeurism".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-39502039

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 05 Apr 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Raffles wrote:

Just goes to show there's two ways of reporting any story. The Sheriff ripped right into the Trump team in his summing up.

He technically aquitted them because the case was one of her claiming distress due to Trumps agents not being registered for covert filming with the information comission. He ruled this had not been the cause of distress. He did however rule that they should not have been filming and openly suggested that if the case had been for voyeurism instead, they could have found themselves in bother.

Quote:
But Sheriff Donald Corke, sitting in Edinburgh, added that Ms Beyts "should not have been photographed".

He described the criminal case against her as "frivolous" and warned that people "taking pictures of females urinating in the countryside put themselves at real risk of prosecution under public order or voyeurism".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-39502039

Which is what I alluded to in my post up there. A decent solicitor would have been going for the photographing aspect rather than a shitty and pointless breach of the DPA.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 20 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5