Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Karma bouncing up and down

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sable
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:39 - 24 Apr 2016    Post subject: Karma bouncing up and down Reply with quote

My karma appears to be bouncing up and down between 2-3 blobs.

I have no ads blocked, not posting in fights and flame wars and have no negative ratings.

Is there any way of finding out why my karma keeps going down?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:01 - 24 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

It'll do that.

Sable
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:40 - 24 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yar Yar last time I had a karma issue I ended up almost red. From what I have always understood red karma = restricted posting rights and eventual banning? Very Happy

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 24 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you have one gold, it makes no difference. You get more for posting in bike sections though so try that if you are aiming for 5 golds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sable
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 24 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not aiming for gold. I am aiming to avoid my karma dropping back down to red for reasons unexplained Smile

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:49 - 24 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would have to be a royal c*** to go from 3 gold to red. Laughing

Adblocking software also lowers your karma so set an exception for BCF.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:20 - 24 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go post some walls of pointless teff in the workshop forum. Thumbs Up

https://i.imgur.com/apfXdjX.gif

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 00:32 - 25 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sable wrote:
I am not aiming for gold. I am aiming to avoid my karma dropping back down to red for reasons unexplained Smile

Here's one explaination. No full-stop at the end of that sentence. ^^

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 25 Apr 2016    Post subject: Re: Karma bouncing up and down Reply with quote

Sable wrote:
My karma appears to be bouncing up and down between 2-3 blobs.

I have no ads blocked, not posting in fights and flame wars and have no negative ratings.

Is there any way of finding out why my karma keeps going down?

There is only a finite amount of karma.

The magical BCF nobcats adjust blobbage every night to show what has been dished out during the day.

Sable
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:40 - 25 Apr 2016    Post subject: Re: Karma bouncing up and down Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
You would have to be a royal c*** to go from 3 gold to red. Laughing

You say that, last time I had a karma issue was because an ad wasn't rendering on my screen. It wasn't ad block, from what I remember it was just my browser being a nob. I believe I went from 2 gold to 2 green an account of my serial browsing and lack of posting. Smile

CaNsA wrote:

There is only a finite amount of karma.

The magical BCF nobcats adjust blobbage every night to show what has been dished out during the day.

That would explain it. Cheers everyone. Thumbs Up

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 26 Apr 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Go post some walls of pointless teff in the workshop forum. Thumbs Up

https://i.imgur.com/apfXdjX.gif

Crying or Very sad

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 19:40 - 04 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

My second gold blob gets whiter every day. The world's smallest violin player, just for you! I suppose it's because of the 4 scrotes who consider me an enemy. I consider them Neutral so it seems a trifle unfair that they are hurting my poor defenceless blob. I might as well declare karma war on them all. Twisted Evil

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:55 - 04 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gold is a dim and distant memory. Adblock FTW Smile
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

i1301243
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 10:03 - 05 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ads have been blocked since day 1. Who cares about blobs?

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:15 - 20 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undinist wrote:
My second gold blob gets whiter every day. The world's smallest violin player, just for you! I suppose it's because of the 4 scrotes who consider me an enemy. I consider them Neutral so it seems a trifle unfair that they are hurting my poor defenceless blob. I might as well declare karma war on them all. Twisted Evil

Rolling Eyes
This from the person who set me as "enemy", because I quoted something he disagreed with and, obviously, never read the rest of the post.
I assume he'll be adding himself to the list of BCF "scrotes".

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:19 - 20 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Users who consider you an enemy
You consider them a friend:
Harold_Shand, SillyMe, wizz, meanbikes, RubberGently, MoshizZ, blue2, Berk, Ribenapigeon, hoxtonuk, SimonB, BanMe, CieL, SmallDraw

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 19:41 - 20 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:

This from the person who set me as "enemy", because I quoted something he disagreed with and, obviously, never read the rest of the post.
I assume he'll be adding himself to the list of BCF "scrotes".

Someone else (who is also on my enemy list) wrote a nasty piece of poison, then qualified it with a humane remark. You repeated just the poisonous part and said you agreed with it. The rest of your post makes no difference.

As for the karma issue, if there was a way of hiding people's posts without hurting their karma, I would happily use it. But there isn't. So I 'enemy' people simply to avoid having racist or misogynist words on my screen.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 20:52 - 20 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you are an old miserable arsehole... That's why you are on list de plonk.

Crying about exhausts and generally being similar to my anal leakage in terms of wantedness.

But don't think I don't like you. I don't truly like anyone. I just like certain people less.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:18 - 20 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undinist wrote:
Someone else (who is also on my enemy list) wrote a nasty piece of poison, then qualified it with a humane remark. You repeated just the poisonous part and said you agreed with it. The rest of your post makes no difference.

Really?

Quote it then and show me where I agreed with the quote?

What goes round comes round, being the main principal of Karma, guess what you'll be getting soon.
ENJOY! Middle Finger

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:04 - 21 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undinist wrote:
if there was a way of hiding people's posts without hurting their karma, I would happily use it. But there isn't. So I 'enemy' people simply to avoid having racist or misogynist words on my screen.

You enemy people so can avoid reading their posts, but in my case you made an exception and not only carried on reading them but replied to them as well! Rolling Eyes Make your, fcukin' mind up!

For clarification what category do I fall into, am I in with the racists or misogynists? Rolling Eyes

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:32 - 21 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't work out exactly where you expressed agreement with the quote, I can't help you. If you want your vile post pasted into this thread, do it yourself. I've read it enough times, thank you.

You think it's great to describe a murdered young woman as an oxygen thief, and then you moan that you get bad karma. Amazing.

You also seem puzzled by the chain of events, so let me recap: (1) I read your post, the one where you enthused about describing a dead woman as an oxygen thief (2) I enemied you (3) you PM'd me via Tracey, moaning about being enemied (4) I replied to your PM with an explanation (5) you moaned again by PM (6) I de-enemied you so I could read your posts properly and double check that I wasn't being unfair to you (7) At some point you friended me, which is rather confusing. Perhaps you were hoping you could balance out the negative karma you get from being on my enemy list (8) you came into this thread for a moan (9) I replied to your post.

So here we are. You don't seem to be able to get it into your head that it's misogynist to describe a young woman as an oxygen thief just after her brutal murder. We'll just have to agree to differ on that one. Can I go back to ignoring you now?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 21:06 - 21 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes just don't respond. Laughing derp derp derp.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:04 - 21 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undinist wrote:
it's misogynist to describe a young woman as an oxygen thief just after her brutal murder.

Can you elaborate on how that one works?

Oh and The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

Some more The world's smallest violin player, just for you! music might help sooth the butthurt which is overflowing from this thread.

If someone wants to set you as an enemy but then still read and reply to your posts then good for them, I hope it makes them happy.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:59 - 21 Jul 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we are, seeing as you CBA:-

Suntan Sid wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Cox was the kind of virtue-signalling poverty-prolonging utterly worthless career parasite whom I would cheerfully have described as an oxygen thief before her beautification.

On the radio, a couple of days ago, one of the many rent-a-gob, politicians was whining during an interview on the killing.

The general thrust of his whinge was, that since the expenses scandal the proles were refusing to show any respect for MP's and, shock horror, were not averse to expressing hatred and loathing for the honourable members.
(No shit Sherlock, who'd have thought, Rolling Eyes ).
He went on and tried to explain, despite public opinion, that they weren't all self serving, self centred, sanctimonious, lying, cheating, money grabbing lickspittles. He didn't sound too convincing!

As I see it, the Borg's obituary applies to every last one of 'em!

Undinist wrote:
You don't seem to be able to get it into your head that it's misogynist to describe a young woman as an oxygen thief just after her brutal murder.

And you don't seem to be able to get it into your head that I didn't, but you knew that anyway!

So, go on then highlight, in red, where I've described the deceased as an "oxygen thief".

Undinist wrote:
You came into this thread for a moan

I came into this thread to point out the sanctimony of you complaining about "scrotes", (your words not mine), enemying you, for no apparent reason, it then transpires you're no better than the "scrotes", (your words not mine), you were whining about, exhibiting the same behaviour, much like the two faced, sanctimonious, wind bags I was describing!
Gone but not forgotten This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 270 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2