 sv_cath Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:54 - 03 Sep 2004 Post subject: [FOR SALE] TZR250 (Reading area) |
 |
|
Yep, I'm selling my beloved TZR
I'll be sad to see her go as I've always owned a two stroke, but since having a baby I just don't ride very much and can't warrant having two bikes, so she's up for sale...
You'll be wanting details, so here goes
C Reg 1986 Grey Import TZR250 (not the reverse cylinder model)
22,000kms (just under 14,000 miles) on the clock
Blue and Yellow with 'Gauloises Blondes' paintwork on one side
Good condition, and very reliable. I used to ride her to work every day and she never left me stranded.
A spare chain, head bearings and clutch plates are included as they will need replacing in the future, but due to time restraints I've not been able to do them. None of them need doing immediately.
She's taxed and MOT'd until the end of Feb 2005.
£500 and she's yours! |
|