Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Hate Crime Dog

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 24 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interview straight after with the bald git from sky TV was classic - totally got his ass kicked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:17 - 25 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go fund him:

https://www.gofundme.com/fund-the-count-dankula-appeal/donate

Because this needs nuked from orbit.

[UPDATE]

Dammit, it won't let me donate £14.88

[UPDATE TOO]

Dankers wrote:
100k in one day. We can get started on the appeal. Once the appeal is over, I'll be turning my attention to other matters.

That's a nice speech restricting law you have there.

It'd be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

You should have just left me alone.

https://i.imgur.com/ca2HuEY.gif

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:17 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotch police busy again with a dangerous terrorist brandishing a potato peeler.

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/16197023.Man_in_court_for_having_potato_peeler_in_public_place/
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:22 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Scotch police busy again with a dangerous terrorist brandishing a potato peeler.

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/16197023.Man_in_court_for_having_potato_peeler_in_public_place/

Christ almighty I'd be totally screwed. I walk around with a fid in my pocket.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/swedish-fid-27592958.jpg
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:16 - 27 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had you not blocked half the forum you'd know it's already been discussed Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:36 - 27 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Had you not blocked half the forum you'd know it's already been discussed Rolling Eyes

Who's blocked half the forum?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:17 - 27 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
It improved the forum dramatically.

It sure did and I thank you for it. However you keep posting old news cos you can't see the sjw or #ntdwi topics, its annoying.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 28 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

On which other thread has this certain other issue which most definitely didn't happen been discussed?
I was expecting to see it in #ntdwi (even though it didn't happen) but there's nothing there. Is BCF subject to this media blackout now Sad

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:43 - 28 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK found it now. I assumed it would be in #NTDWI because it is, of course, NTDWI.
Funny how there were so many journalists at Hate Crime Dog, but none at this other event that never actually happened. Probably because it didn't of course happen.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:49 - 28 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Funny how there were so many journalists at Hate Crime Dog, but none at this other event that never actually happened. Probably because it didn't of course happen.

The weird thing is the nothing wasn't declared as not being happening until after nobody had not been arrested on a non-trumped up charge and then presumably set free.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:12 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TLDR all.

If this thing that definitely did not happen never happened then why is there no fuss on the BCF not about it?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple. Because it didn't happen.

...or.... did it?
Confused

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:16 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREAKING NEWS

Something happened!!!
Dance! Dance! Dance!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:18 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Simple. Because it didn't happen.

...or.... did it?
Confused

I didn't not watch nothing being livestreamed as it wasn't occurring.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:26 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

News reports say he was convicted of contempt of ,our rather contemptful, courts.

Contrast that with what the press and police got up to with the pug guy.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:53 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640

Allow me to assist Al Beeb with the veracity of their reporting.

Al Beeb wrote:
Robinson, who appeared in the dock under real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was arrested in Leeds on Friday.

The 35-year-old was broadcasting on social media outside the city's crown court where a trial was ongoing.

[Image caption] Tommy Robinson founded the EDL in 2009 [specifically to oppose islamic extremism against British servicemen, and protest the protection and special treatment of it by the British State] but quit the group in 2013 [specifically because it had been hijacked by BNP members and became a general purpose Neo Nazi outfit]]

In footage which was played to the court on Friday, Robinson was seen filming himself and people involved in the trial [which had no gagging orders in place, outside the court, in a public place].

The court heard how the footage, which supposedly lasted around an hour, had been watched 250,000 times within hours of being posted online via Facebook.

During Friday's hearing, Matthew Harding [his court appointed brief, because the police lied to his own solicitor and told her not to show up because they were releasing him, threw him under the bus]

Contempt of court is the crime of ignoring the court and its constitutional role [we don't have a constitution] in making sure that justice is done.

His attempts to film [convicted paedophile rapist] defendants on [the previous] occasion could, the judge said [but didn't], have "prejudiced" the jury, leading to an unfair verdict - and he was warned he'd go to jail if he did anything remotely similar again [like filming people in a public place. Apparently if you're the BBC though you can list all 29 of their names and addresses and that's all right].

Reporting restrictions are a long-standing part of the British legal system [but didn't apply to the extant case before he was arrested on a trumped up charge]. In this case [the fresh batch of alleged paedophile rapists, not Robinson], the judge ordered a temporary media black-out [after he sentenced him to death] because he feared reporting Robinson's conviction could influence the jury [who will have been warned not to pay attention to any media] in the very case Robinson was targeting.

This is not some new form of censorship directed at Robinson [except that's exactly what it is, because no non-reporting order was in place before he was sentenced to death]. These are rules that apply to us all, equally. If he is unsure about that, he's now got time on his hands to read a copy of Essential Law for Journalists [then perhaps he could explain to you why you are mis-reporting what happened. Ignorance, or deliberate obfuscation?].

Robinson founded the far-right EDL in 2009 [except of course it wasn't 'far right' when it was founded, but then again you very carefully left that open to interpretation, didn't you?].

It became known for its street marches and demonstrations [against islamic extremism and rayguns. Are you for islamic extremism and rayguns?] in towns and cities before he quit the group in 2013 [because it had become 'far right'], which Robinson is not].

I'd sick up in my mouth, but at this point all I've got left is dry heaving.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:43 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we're discussing it in this topic for MPDs benefit? Rolling Eyes

I thought reporting restrictions were in the run-up to trial, during the trial the media seem to go to town, usually the actual sentencing gets a minor mention later on.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:09 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can determine, there were no specific reporting restrictions in place before Saint Tommy was sent off to be martyred.

In the previous case for which he was convicted and given a suspended sentence for perverting the course of justice, the BBC had published the names, ages and addresses off all the defendants before the trial had even begun.

Apparently that's OK, even though it's a very racist list of names. Tut Tut

Saint Tommy's mistake was to think that he could approach another citizen in a public place and ask them a straight question about whether they were proud of having gang raped children. It's a cromulent question - as the many, many 'inquiries' keep turning up, paedophile raygunners tend to express no guilt or even acknowledgement that what they are doing is wrong.

If the judge in either case had been concerned about the cases being prejudiced, they could have imposed gagging orders preventing any reporting. They didn't.

As it turns out, the gagging order that was briefly in place was specifically about Saint Tommy's death sentence. Although it was so poorly worded that anyone not actually in the court at the time the judge was putting his diverstiy cap on could have no way of determining that, since it only referred to the trial of the current crop of paedophile raygunners, alleged.

A gag order so secretive that it didn't even say what "proceedings" it was actually gagging. Kafka would have rejected it as beyond satire.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:41 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't understand this point that HM's finest are making about cases being prejudiced. i.e. St Tom's turning up and reporting could bias the jury.
If that's the case why is it OK for the journalist version of Uncle Tom Cobley and All to turn up to trials of e.g. Max Clifford, Rolf Harris, etc. Surely that could bias the jury.
Or is it something to do with the I word

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:55 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passively reporting on what happens inside the courtroom is OK, because the judge can control that and have a good shout at them about things being stricken, stricken, I say.

Buttonholing the alleged paedophile rayguns and asking them if they're proud of being paedophile rayguns could prejudice the jury if the alleged paedophile rayguns say something that admits that they are paedophile rayguns.

Judges like to rule over the court of public opinion, it seems.

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 16:30 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd read that the main issue was that he was doing it whilst members of the jury were walking past, therefore likely to be influenced.

Is it also true that there was a GoFundMe for legal fees, which he then keeps because he pleaded guilty?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:50 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I still don't understand this point that HM's finest are making about cases being prejudiced. i.e. St Tom's turning up and reporting could bias the jury.
If that's the case why is it OK for the journalist version of Uncle Tom Cobley and All to turn up to trials of e.g. Max Clifford, Rolf Harris, etc. Surely that could bias the jury.
Or is it something to do with the I word

No, it's because there are potentially more cases involving the people who St Tom has just outed, or people directly connected to them. And thanks to his stupidity, there's potentially a legal argument for the defence now to say the convictions are unsafe.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4